Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | *The Beautiful Ones*
1 2 3 4 5
[quote]@pinglist-19067 You wake up to the sound of Berry stirring. It seems that he has found his way back to you! But he is not the only one stirring. [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916160/91615951_350.png[/img] “Hey! What’re you kids doing here? Partying?” The Aberration huffs out a long breath, thick with dust, before standing up straight again. His right head is the one talking, while the left is scanning your makeshift camp. “You’re in the middle of my house. Explain yourselves.” You tell him that you just needed a place to stop for the night, and now that the storm was over, you would leave. But you need his help to find a way out. His eyes flick from one dragon to another. “Sure,” he says, a grin of chipped teeth popping through his face. He kinda gives you the creeps.[/quote] [u]Just interact for a little, I’ll post the next bit in an hour or so[/u]
Quote:
@pinglist-19067 You wake up to the sound of Berry stirring. It seems that he has found his way back to you! But he is not the only one stirring.

91615951_350.png

“Hey! What’re you kids doing here? Partying?” The Aberration huffs out a long breath, thick with dust, before standing up straight again. His right head is the one talking, while the left is scanning your makeshift camp. “You’re in the middle of my house. Explain yourselves.”

You tell him that you just needed a place to stop for the night, and now that the storm was over, you would leave. But you need his help to find a way out.

His eyes flick from one dragon to another. “Sure,” he says, a grin of chipped teeth popping through his face. He kinda gives you the creeps.

Just interact for a little, I’ll post the next bit in an hour or so
6klg2iF.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91949813][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919499/91949813_350.png[/img][/url] Freedom looks at the strange Dragon questioningly. He’s always been a bit cautious for a Windsong, and he isn’t convinced that he trusts this abberation. It seems… strange. He looks at his companions to see their responses to Berry’s mysterious new companion. Perhaps he was the one they had been chasing to begin with, and, if so [i]why did he run???[/i]
91949813_350.png

Freedom looks at the strange Dragon questioningly. He’s always been a bit cautious for a Windsong, and he isn’t convinced that he trusts this abberation. It seems… strange.

He looks at his companions to see their responses to Berry’s mysterious new companion. Perhaps he was the one they had been chasing to begin with, and, if so why did he run???

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
@pinglist-19067
Hi everyone! I’m so sorry, but I’m going to have to discontinue this, due to a packed schedule and lack of motivation. Luckily no one has given any expensive revival items.

Maybe I’ll try again next month.
@pinglist-19067
Hi everyone! I’m so sorry, but I’m going to have to discontinue this, due to a packed schedule and lack of motivation. Luckily no one has given any expensive revival items.

Maybe I’ll try again next month.
6klg2iF.png
@Anthorn

this was a fun idea, and I hope you come back to it at some point if IRL permits

I totally understand and look fwd to hearing from you "on the wind"

xoxo

^^
@Anthorn

this was a fun idea, and I hope you come back to it at some point if IRL permits

I totally understand and look fwd to hearing from you "on the wind"

xoxo

^^
1 2 3 4 5