Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504
A parallel version of FR is released. It's said to be functionally the same, just more compatible with mobile browsers.

There are many, many minute differences. The community is now divided as to which version is better.

why must Java and Bedrock be so different
A parallel version of FR is released. It's said to be functionally the same, just more compatible with mobile browsers.

There are many, many minute differences. The community is now divided as to which version is better.

Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2024-01-18 19:26:33" ] A parallel version of FR is released. It's said to be functionally the same, just more compatible with mobile browsers. There are many, many minute differences. The community is now divided as to which version is better. why must Java and Bedrock be so different [/quote] one of them has WAY more microtransactions than the other, while they decided to allow mods on the other. interesting stuff. [s]can you tell which version I play[/s] anyways 500 pages of terrible ideas YEAH
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2024-01-18 19:26:33:

one of them has WAY more microtransactions than the other, while they decided to allow mods on the other. interesting stuff. can you tell which version I play

anyways 500 pages of terrible ideas YEAH
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="Mouses" date="2020-10-02 08:08:22" ] Baldwin only has one cauldron and we all have to share. [/quote] Oh for the love of all things Flight rising- that would be [i]awful[/i]!! How would you even brew anything?! It would be a absolute miracle to make one simple green ooze… Imagine how expensive Baldwin materials would be one the AH!! Nope- never ever EVER shall we be cursed with one cauldron, no thank you.
Mouses wrote on 2020-10-02 08:08:22:
Baldwin only has one cauldron and we all have to share.

Oh for the love of all things Flight rising- that would be awful!!

How would you even brew anything?! It would be a absolute miracle to make one simple green ooze… Imagine how expensive Baldwin materials would be one the AH!! Nope- never ever EVER shall we be cursed with one cauldron, no thank you.
hq5csT1.png
  • Lily
  • Anxiety
  • Forum Lurker
  • Pings OK!
YO
gebx48s.pngexUrsEs.pngBZroI2Z.pngfwf0oTL.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngA8q1lrb.png
HI bGOw32K.png
QUIpVFE.png
1yeVrYZ.png
Al1BEGR.png
5hF3FGk.png
You go to do your fairgrounds dailies and get an error pop-up saying "Someone else is playing that game right now. Please try again later."
You go to do your fairgrounds dailies and get an error pop-up saying "Someone else is playing that game right now. Please try again later."
Fire-Network.png
[quote name="PyriteTurquoise" date="2020-10-02 10:27:45" ] Probably an event based off a strange theory I made a while back would throw the entire site into chaos. Here's said theory: [quote]Roundsey's raffle was never real, merely a falsified identity covering up a front that's committing massive scams of treasure by offering up fake items and complex illusions that have taken the form of dragons. The real Roundsey and her original raffle was banned years ago, due to unknown circumstances, and prevented it from ever being completed. The Roundsey we know today is an entire fake personality that is being used to hide the real identities behind this operation. So many lies have been weaved by such conspirators in this act, while many can see how fakes can be made, one can only really wonder if the dragons given out are real themselves. Are they real identities whose undergone transformations in order to keep up the scam? Unwilling victims to the wills of others? I suspect myself that they may be illusions themselves, after all, how else do dragons of such impossible rarity and history, seemingly come out of nowhere? Especially, since their never even been a single bit of proof that such dragons have seen or existed anywhere before they are put up into the raffle. This piece knowledge given to Tomo is clearly a warning by a insider who has infiltrated the secretive ring of the raffle holders, who wishes to expose this malevolent force of cons to the world. We must heed this warning now, before it is too late.[/quote] [/quote] The fake Roundsey today has woven up an intricate lie that has taken years. YEARS. She has created half the site's population by creating account after account and email after email, and most people you know and talk to today are actually accounts by the fake Roundsey herself. She gives prizes to her accounts ONLY, and the rest of the people who are tricked into buying tickets are scammed out of their money.
PyriteTurquoise wrote on 2020-10-02 10:27:45:
Probably an event based off a strange theory I made a while back would throw the entire site into chaos.

Here's said theory:
Quote:
Roundsey's raffle was never real, merely a falsified identity covering up a front that's committing massive scams of treasure by offering up fake items and complex illusions that have taken the form of dragons. The real Roundsey and her original raffle was banned years ago, due to unknown circumstances, and prevented it from ever being completed. The Roundsey we know today is an entire fake personality that is being used to hide the real identities behind this operation. So many lies have been weaved by such conspirators in this act, while many can see how fakes can be made, one can only really wonder if the dragons given out are real themselves. Are they real identities whose undergone transformations in order to keep up the scam? Unwilling victims to the wills of others? I suspect myself that they may be illusions themselves, after all, how else do dragons of such impossible rarity and history, seemingly come out of nowhere? Especially, since their never even been a single bit of proof that such dragons have seen or existed anywhere before they are put up into the raffle. This piece knowledge given to Tomo is clearly a warning by a insider who has infiltrated the secretive ring of the raffle holders, who wishes to expose this malevolent force of cons to the world. We must heed this warning now, before it is too late.
The fake Roundsey today has woven up an intricate lie that has taken years. YEARS.
She has created half the site's population by creating account after account and email after email, and most people you know and talk to today are actually accounts by the fake Roundsey herself. She gives prizes to her accounts ONLY, and the rest of the people who are tricked into buying tickets are scammed out of their money.
bdf66c95b2655a09e791f4fe39cb22ecd2a2ad6e.png
[quote name="Naizaka" date="2024-01-19 00:41:46" ] You go to do your fairgrounds dailies and get an error pop-up saying "Someone else is playing that game right now. Please try again later." [/quote] You monster.
Naizaka wrote on 2024-01-19 00:41:46:
You monster.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="ShiningDawn" date="2023-12-20 13:04:05" ] [quote name="lucifurLaurens" date="2020-10-02 06:55:01" ] Imagine a dom battle with all the flights. [/quote] Imagine if the devs announced a special event where, one week each year, whichever flight wins dominance gets free imperial breed change scroll or a retired apparel item. Each member of the winning flight gets one scroll. This would coerce all flights to push for victory on that same week. [/quote] Hold on, we could make this work! We just all agree to push into the biggest flight (shadow, I presume? or arcane) so the site gets the highest amount possible of new imp scrolls! ...And then hope the winning flight agrees to divvy up the rewards with all the others, of course.
ShiningDawn wrote on 2023-12-20 13:04:05:
lucifurLaurens wrote on 2020-10-02 06:55:01:
Imagine a dom battle with all the flights.
Imagine if the devs announced a special event where, one week each year, whichever flight wins dominance gets free imperial breed change scroll or a retired apparel item. Each member of the winning flight gets one scroll.
This would coerce all flights to push for victory on that same week.
Hold on, we could make this work! We just all agree to push into the biggest flight (shadow, I presume? or arcane) so the site gets the highest amount possible of new imp scrolls!

...And then hope the winning flight agrees to divvy up the rewards with all the others, of course.
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
An alternate version of FR is released- Beast Falling- where players are not dragons, but Beastclans! Familiars could be random dragons picked from people's lairs or maybe even some deities..
An alternate version of FR is released- Beast Falling- where players are not dragons, but Beastclans! Familiars could be random dragons picked from people's lairs or maybe even some deities..
tn0RSo5.pnghh5n4WA.png
3adgzZD.pngEB9jVcQ.png
6YousWl.pngqhK4FYS.png
mAiCJNJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
o_hs_006_1.pngo_hs_134_2.pngo_hs-S_038_1.pngo_hs_162_2.pngo_hs_157_2.png
3ani__758__sm.gif 3ani__026-alola__sm.gif
[quote name="Lilyfrost" date="2024-01-18 22:58:23" ] [quote name="Mouses" date="2020-10-02 08:08:22" ] Baldwin only has one cauldron and we all have to share. [/quote] Oh for the love of all things Flight rising- that would be [i]awful[/i]!! How would you even brew anything?! It would be a absolute miracle to make one simple green ooze… Imagine how expensive Baldwin materials would be one the AH!! Nope- never ever EVER shall we be cursed with one cauldron, no thank you. [/quote] [emoji=snapper scared size=1]
Lilyfrost wrote on 2024-01-18 22:58:23:
Mouses wrote on 2020-10-02 08:08:22:
Baldwin only has one cauldron and we all have to share.

Oh for the love of all things Flight rising- that would be awful!!

How would you even brew anything?! It would be a absolute miracle to make one simple green ooze… Imagine how expensive Baldwin materials would be one the AH!! Nope- never ever EVER shall we be cursed with one cauldron, no thank you.

YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
Familiar fusion is announced. You can combine any two Familiars to get a completely unique one, including Bosses and retired Familiars. The process is irreversible.

Bestiary completionists are now in shambles.
Familiar fusion is announced. You can combine any two Familiars to get a completely unique one, including Bosses and retired Familiars. The process is irreversible.

Bestiary completionists are now in shambles.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504