Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
update: she just asked for [item=Crowned Roc][item=Eliminate] so now she's describing my actual account.
update: she just asked for

Crowned Roc Eliminate

so now she's describing my actual account.
[center][item=Tattered Parchment][item=Moon Jellyfish][item=Blacksaddle Wrasse][item=Webbed Paw][item=Blue Rose] Maybe a clan who owned an underwater plant laboratory or medicine research lab that was abandoned after it flooded, and the research inside is now inaccessible or damaged due to hostile marine life. [/center]
Tattered Parchment Moon Jellyfish Blacksaddle Wrasse Webbed Paw Blue Rose

Maybe a clan who owned an underwater plant laboratory or medicine research lab that was abandoned after it flooded, and the research inside is now inaccessible or
damaged due to hostile marine life.
0OCsCu2.png
[center][item=muff][item=chrome laser head][item=berserker's belt][item=giant swallowtail caterpillar][item=hardshell moonsting] This is...quite the assortment. Maybe a clan that makes and trades various garments, and has an odd obsession with insects? Not quite sure what to do with the laser, though![/center]
Muff Chrome Laser Head Berserker's Belt Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Hardshell Moonsting
This is...quite the assortment. Maybe a clan that makes and trades various garments, and has an odd obsession with insects? Not quite sure what to do with the laser, though!
-
New-Piskel-9-1.pngNew-Piskel-2.gifNew-Piskel-7.pngNew-Piskel-1.pngNew-Piskel-5.pngNew-Piskel-1-1.pngNew-Piskel.pngNew-Piskel-2.pngNew-Piskel-4.pngNew-Piskel-3.pngNew-Piskel.gif
New-Piskel-4-1.png
I decided to at least see what the items are and i kinda like it [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11152.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/187.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1079.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/15297.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/46451.png[/img] Makes me think of an arcane libary that has rugs on the floor and a kids corner and archeology focus maybe
I decided to at least see what the items are and i kinda like it
11152.png 187.png1079.png15297.png46451.png
Makes me think of an arcane libary that has rugs on the floor and a kids corner
and archeology focus maybe
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
[item=crumbling leather][item=rat tangle][item=sage shell][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][item=deep sea lobster] im getting real sewer energies from this one
Crumbling Leather Rat Tangle Sage Shell Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Deep Sea Lobster

im getting real sewer energies from this one
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[item=fulgurite][item=bloodfin snakehead][item=tendrilback caterpillar][item=1st anniversary fish cake][item=blackwing croaker leg] swamp dwelling dragons? thats about all i can glean from my selection here
Fulgurite Bloodfin Snakehead Tendrilback Caterpillar 1st Anniversary Fish Cake Blackwing Croaker Leg

swamp dwelling dragons? thats about all i can glean from my selection here
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
[item=moonlight strider][item=Black Capped Chickadee][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=White Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] This is fun so decided to try again! Very interesting that it starts out with Shadow and Ice vibes, and Black and White, then an 'Unstable concoction'... I can definitely come up with a cool relationship prompt with that, or even a rivalry between Clans
Moonlight Strider Black Capped Chickadee Frozen Acuity Fragment White Birdskull Wingpiece Unstable Serthis Concoction
This is fun so decided to try again! Very interesting that it starts out with Shadow and Ice vibes, and Black and White, then an 'Unstable concoction'... I can definitely come up with a cool relationship prompt with that, or even a rivalry between Clans
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
[item=Hainu Collar][item=Spiny Tail][item=Discipline][item=Daydreamer's Spines][item=Shining Feather Cluster] ...y'all need to stop buying edgy neon paraphrenalia and wearing around dog collars and get some Discipline. this feels like a call out post.
Hainu Collar Spiny Tail Discipline Daydreamer's Spines Shining Feather Cluster
...y'all need to stop buying edgy neon paraphrenalia and wearing around dog collars and get some Discipline. this feels like a call out post.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[center]Doing this again for the funsies [item=Raptorik Talonblades][item=Porcelain Steampunk Goggles][item=Ivory Scale Gorget][item=Ruffletail Slug][item=Potted Deepmine Fungi] I'm kinda vibing with this ngl
Doing this again for the funsies

Raptorik Talonblades Porcelain Steampunk Goggles Ivory Scale Gorget Ruffletail Slug Potted Deepmine Fungi

I'm kinda vibing with this ngl
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
[item=butter stick] [item=craig fly] [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=crystal ball] [item=fancy rat] I don't really see a theme here, but I like the food items
Butter Stick Craig Fly Glass Hybrid Fragment Crystal Ball Fancy Rat

I don't really see a theme here, but I like the food items
6F_F.png008F_Custom.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32