Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
my brain is mush and i have 2 more days of work

i just want to get to the weekend to make my chapaguri the old-school way (two packets of noodls) and EAT
my brain is mush and i have 2 more days of work

i just want to get to the weekend to make my chapaguri the old-school way (two packets of noodls) and EAT
Please MP, I just want my discounted Auraboa scrolls ;_;
Please MP, I just want my discounted Auraboa scrolls ;_;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
lising mighting aing oing
lising mighting aing oing
1S8QoUc.png
[quote name="Eyewishes" date="2024-01-17 10:34:11" ] i am the #1 computer science hater [/quote] can we share that title
Eyewishes wrote on 2024-01-17 10:34:11:
i am the #1 computer science hater
can we share that title
DtBIuzC.png
my lips are so chapped can it please be summer again
my lips are so chapped can it please be summer again
LEpJMnn.png
6Fjd4rG.png
sNuSVZA.png
4ogWlJU.png
ghost_manticore.png
I am going to start writing that fanfic, i will not falter, i will not stop, i will acually try to start writing, I-

*gets distracted*
I am going to start writing that fanfic, i will not falter, i will not stop, i will acually try to start writing, I-

*gets distracted*
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I love gaining brainrot for games I'm too afraid to actually try and play. I feel like I'm far too brainless for any game in that franchise...

Maybe I need to stop watching videos/streams of games I haven't played, tbh. I'm too prone to brainrot.
I love gaining brainrot for games I'm too afraid to actually try and play. I feel like I'm far too brainless for any game in that franchise...

Maybe I need to stop watching videos/streams of games I haven't played, tbh. I'm too prone to brainrot.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
YESSSS YRSSS YRSSS OH MY ******* GOD YESSSSSSSSS AUHFFUGJFF I DIDJT THINK THEY WOULD ACTILALY KISS OH MY GODDD BRO..... AND THETES GKNNA BE ANOTHER SEASON SCREAMING AND CRYING AUUSBFFJDJDHAHSIRJGG

AND THE ******* FINALLY OPENED UP ABOUT HIS FEELINHS YOU EDGY ** I LOVE THIS SHOW JWURGUNFOWEJCLUFLUFLUFLUGLJVVKB THEY FINALLY AHH RURHTGH i am I CAN'T BRI IM GONNA EXPLODE

IF TNEH HATE EAXH OTHER IN THE NEXT SEASON IM GONNA CRY PLEASE TALK AHHHTJ I WONDER WHAT SIDES THEYLL END UP ON

THEY KISSED ABD THEN BROKE UP WITHOUT EVEN BEING TOGETHTER ALSO I NEED TO STOP EDTITING THIS BUT I WANT TO WRITE IT DOWN
YESSSS YRSSS YRSSS OH MY ******* GOD YESSSSSSSSS AUHFFUGJFF I DIDJT THINK THEY WOULD ACTILALY KISS OH MY GODDD BRO..... AND THETES GKNNA BE ANOTHER SEASON SCREAMING AND CRYING AUUSBFFJDJDHAHSIRJGG

AND THE ******* FINALLY OPENED UP ABOUT HIS FEELINHS YOU EDGY ** I LOVE THIS SHOW JWURGUNFOWEJCLUFLUFLUFLUGLJVVKB THEY FINALLY AHH RURHTGH i am I CAN'T BRI IM GONNA EXPLODE

IF TNEH HATE EAXH OTHER IN THE NEXT SEASON IM GONNA CRY PLEASE TALK AHHHTJ I WONDER WHAT SIDES THEYLL END UP ON

THEY KISSED ABD THEN BROKE UP WITHOUT EVEN BEING TOGETHTER ALSO I NEED TO STOP EDTITING THIS BUT I WANT TO WRITE IT DOWN
DtBIuzC.png
i am learning so many new words in the forums today
i am learning so many new words in the forums today
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
after 30 years Green Day is still out here releasing bangers fr
after 30 years Green Day is still out here releasing bangers fr
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!