Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your “Toxic” Player Trait
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
If a dragon fits a pair or I just feel the whim, I will breed it, G1 or not.

Also, I keep telling myself “I’m gonna write some Lore for my clan!” And then I never do…
If a dragon fits a pair or I just feel the whim, I will breed it, G1 or not.

Also, I keep telling myself “I’m gonna write some Lore for my clan!” And then I never do…
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png YMPbu9R.png
xrdZoYH.png
JvUa9ma.png
ezgif-5-9b69e47345.gif
cad042ddebdc2b51618751c6d7cb0b90afb62ff4.png
i breed all my dragons together just out of curiosity. i love scavenging uglies out of terrible color combos more than i love safe pairs with 3 color wide ranges

my dragons are starving 110% of the time

i am only active on the forums and barely interact with the rest of the game features, most of the stuff i own i bought with gems for usd
i breed all my dragons together just out of curiosity. i love scavenging uglies out of terrible color combos more than i love safe pairs with 3 color wide ranges

my dragons are starving 110% of the time

i am only active on the forums and barely interact with the rest of the game features, most of the stuff i own i bought with gems for usd
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
I still play this game due to sunk cost fallacy.
I still play this game due to sunk cost fallacy.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I keep a mental note of players that just annoy me, the ones that remove art credits, adopt free or really cheap dragons just to resell them for way more profit (even when specified that the person or rescue they are getting this dragon from asked them not to) or just being outright rude to others...
Also ik that once you give a dragon to someone else they decide what to do but it's just ugh
I keep a mental note of players that just annoy me, the ones that remove art credits, adopt free or really cheap dragons just to resell them for way more profit (even when specified that the person or rescue they are getting this dragon from asked them not to) or just being outright rude to others...
Also ik that once you give a dragon to someone else they decide what to do but it's just ugh
Lumi | Any pronouns | FR+4
Semi Wishlist
Feel free to ping me :)
UPx8V2W.png
I breed G1s.
I leave dragons triple Basic.
I *breed* dragons that are triple Basic.
I always exalt anyone I don't want to keep in the lair.
No, you can't buy that dragon from me; it's mine. Yes, I might exalt it some time. No, it won't be available for sale then either.
I breed G1s.
I leave dragons triple Basic.
I *breed* dragons that are triple Basic.
I always exalt anyone I don't want to keep in the lair.
No, you can't buy that dragon from me; it's mine. Yes, I might exalt it some time. No, it won't be available for sale then either.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I play Fairgrounds games that I genuinely like, not because they make me the most treasure efficiently.
I play Fairgrounds games that I genuinely like, not because they make me the most treasure efficiently.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
listing thousands of items on the auction hourse at times [emoji=skydancer scared size=1] sorry for spamming your searches yall I try my best not to list food individually anymore xD
listing thousands of items on the auction hourse at times sorry for spamming your searches yall I try my best not to list food individually anymore xD
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I scoop up plenty of G2+ dragons (many of them "fodder-level") from Exalt Row and the AH and re-gene them. Sometimes with gem genes.

I still love G1s, but I also like going "Yes this is my beloved boy, I found him in a wet cardboard box all alone and he cost me a handful of pocket lint. I've spent so much money on him."
I scoop up plenty of G2+ dragons (many of them "fodder-level") from Exalt Row and the AH and re-gene them. Sometimes with gem genes.

I still love G1s, but I also like going "Yes this is my beloved boy, I found him in a wet cardboard box all alone and he cost me a handful of pocket lint. I've spent so much money on him."
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I want to but I refuse to give my lair and dragon lore.
I want to but I refuse to give my lair and dragon lore.
...business
My dragons stay hungry. I don't breed anymore and I tend to forget to gather anyway so I don't see the point.
My dragons stay hungry. I don't breed anymore and I tend to forget to gather anyway so I don't see the point.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23