Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (D3) Method To Madness Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
i'm very tired bc i didn't sleep well last night but

i'm just popping in to say i don't necessarily agree with the winter sus. i have played a game with her and she's acting exactly like then. ofc, i could be wrong, but in that game, i was mafia and i tried to paint her in the sus light almost in the same vein as she is currently being pushed.

i was going to vote tytration's slot because that's my biggest personal sus based off thread behavior, but now she subbed out, i feel a little bad.

@leremis

if im misremembering poke me but i think you didn't vote for thetowers? did you just not find them sus or you forgot. (this all happened b4 my sub in so im playing catch up and my goldfish memory is terrible at this)

i'm just popping in to say i don't necessarily agree with the winter sus. i have played a game with her and she's acting exactly like then. ofc, i could be wrong, but in that game, i was mafia and i tried to paint her in the sus light almost in the same vein as she is currently being pushed.

i was going to vote tytration's slot because that's my biggest personal sus based off thread behavior, but now she subbed out, i feel a little bad.

@leremis

if im misremembering poke me but i think you didn't vote for thetowers? did you just not find them sus or you forgot. (this all happened b4 my sub in so im playing catch up and my goldfish memory is terrible at this)
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
post i tried to send half an hour ago (against my wishes i am still awake after rollover so might as well send it now and then keep trying to sleep...) -> half awake but quick replies in case eotd is while im sleeping or stuck w no signal LOL i was also contemplating voting ty if response from her was bad bc i felt better abt that than winter but it feels rude to do that after shes subbed out (again hope everything is okay!!) so ??? maybe just going to continue to wait until the last minute to decide and pray i'm awake for eotd [quote name="Ambrose" date="2024-01-16 17:43:04" ] [quote name="@/Leremis" date="2024-01-15 20:11:13" ] [quote name="Ambrose" date="2024-01-12 20:06:07" ] the lack of will and makes this elim feel painfully uninformative [/quote] when will @/ambrose return from war [/quote] now :) im doing a crash reading but i have no votes placed atm due to Not Having Been Here. let me see if I cant do a quick buzz through the thread before EOD also for everyone asking (not sure if anyone has asked) I jailed marketplace last night, which may not be informative at all given the, uh, sub in? it looks like? [/quote] welcome back o7 it seems like marketplace didn't take any actions n2 but i appreciate the info nonetheless... atp i'm inclined to just say the mod kill was the maf kill but i still cannot figure out Why [quote name="Storia" date="2024-01-16 21:55:19" ] i'm very tired bc i didn't sleep well last night but i'm just popping in to say i don't necessarily agree with the winter sus. i have played a game with her and she's acting exactly like then. ofc, i could be wrong, but in that game, i was mafia and i tried to paint her in the sus light almost in the same vein as she is currently being pushed. i was going to vote tytration's slot because that's my biggest personal sus based off thread behavior, but now she subbed out, i feel a little bad. @ leremis if im misremembering poke me but i think you didn't vote for thetowers? did you just not find them sus or you forgot. (this all happened b4 my sub in so im playing catch up and my goldfish memory is terrible at this) [/quote] hm interesting re winter. i'm trying to type up coherent thoughts on this statement but i'm so eepy.... also yeah leremis didn't vote for thetower, wasn't convinced iirc?
post i tried to send half an hour ago (against my wishes i am still awake after rollover so might as well send it now and then keep trying to sleep...) -> half awake but quick replies in case eotd is while im sleeping or stuck w no signal LOL i was also contemplating voting ty if response from her was bad bc i felt better abt that than winter but it feels rude to do that after shes subbed out (again hope everything is okay!!) so ??? maybe just going to continue to wait until the last minute to decide and pray i'm awake for eotd

Ambrose wrote on 2024-01-16 17:43:04:
@/Leremis wrote on 2024-01-15 20:11:13:
Ambrose wrote on 2024-01-12 20:06:07:
the lack of will and makes this elim feel painfully uninformative

when will @/ambrose return from war

now :)

im doing a crash reading but i have no votes placed atm due to Not Having Been Here. let me see if I cant do a quick buzz through the thread before EOD

also for everyone asking (not sure if anyone has asked) I jailed marketplace last night, which may not be informative at all given the, uh, sub in? it looks like?
welcome back o7
it seems like marketplace didn't take any actions n2 but i appreciate the info nonetheless... atp i'm inclined to just say the mod kill was the maf kill but i still cannot figure out Why

Storia wrote on 2024-01-16 21:55:19:

@ leremis

hm interesting re winter. i'm trying to type up coherent thoughts on this statement but i'm so eepy.... also yeah leremis didn't vote for thetower, wasn't convinced iirc?
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
[quote name="autumnseas" date="2024-01-17 00:33:44" ] welcome back o7 it seems like marketplace didn't take any actions n2 but i appreciate the info nonetheless... atp i'm inclined to just say the mod kill was the maf kill but i still cannot figure out Why [/quote] I don't think maf would waste their NK on modgod (who's... likely 3P) when yeeting, say, a vocal town could help stifle discussion. But on the other hand: [quote=D3 Flavor]The final runs to a room, sure that they'll catch someone this time. [b]The door was locked last time[/b], but they'll win, they'll win! They believe it-[/quote] The flavour sorta implies there was two blocked kills [i]by the same person[/i] in a row, and we know Cattington (likely) rb'd thetower to block the N1 maf kill, so the mod kill was probably maf's doing after all and this is a serial killer-style 3P being blocked twice? idk aaaa
autumnseas wrote on 2024-01-17 00:33:44:
welcome back o7
it seems like marketplace didn't take any actions n2 but i appreciate the info nonetheless... atp i'm inclined to just say the mod kill was the maf kill but i still cannot figure out Why

I don't think maf would waste their NK on modgod (who's... likely 3P) when yeeting, say, a vocal town could help stifle discussion. But on the other hand:
D3 Flavor wrote:
The final runs to a room, sure that they'll catch someone this time. The door was locked last time, but they'll win, they'll win! They believe it-

The flavour sorta implies there was two blocked kills by the same person in a row, and we know Cattington (likely) rb'd thetower to block the N1 maf kill, so the mod kill was probably maf's doing after all and this is a serial killer-style 3P being blocked twice? idk aaaa
05qhES2.png
[quote name="@snippity" date="2024-01-17 00:55:15" ] The flavour sorta implies there was two blocked kills [i]by the same person[/i] in a row, and we know Cattington (likely) rb'd thetower to block the N1 maf kill, so the mod kill was probably maf's doing after all and this is a serial killer-style 3P being blocked twice? idk aaaa [/quote] might as well say it since i already rced but i cant roleblock people
@snippity wrote on 2024-01-17 00:55:15:
The flavour sorta implies there was two blocked kills by the same person in a row, and we know Cattington (likely) rb'd thetower to block the N1 maf kill, so the mod kill was probably maf's doing after all and this is a serial killer-style 3P being blocked twice? idk aaaa
might as well say it since i already rced but i cant roleblock people
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
n1 i investigated ambrose and n2 i investigated snippity. hostile (which was explained) and no hostile respectively
n1 i investigated ambrose and n2 i investigated snippity. hostile (which was explained) and no hostile respectively
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Cattington" date="2024-01-17 04:21:30" ] [quote name="snippity" date="2024-01-17 00:55:15" ] The flavour sorta implies there was two blocked kills [i]by the same person[/i] in a row, and we know Cattington (likely) rb'd thetower to block the N1 maf kill, so the mod kill was probably maf's doing after all and this is a serial killer-style 3P being blocked twice? idk aaaa [/quote] might as well say it since i already rced but i cant roleblock people [/quote] Oops my bad, I confused you with Ambrose for a moment I still think maf has less reason to go after mod instead of a player, [i]but[/i] flavor implies that both blocked kills were carried out by the same person (which, if thetower carried out the kill, can't be the case)
Cattington wrote on 2024-01-17 04:21:30:
snippity wrote on 2024-01-17 00:55:15:
might as well say it since i already rced but i cant roleblock people

Oops my bad, I confused you with Ambrose for a moment
I still think maf has less reason to go after mod instead of a player, but flavor implies that both blocked kills were carried out by the same person (which, if thetower carried out the kill, can't be the case)
05qhES2.png
confused you with Luftschloss**
my brain really is in tip top shape today
confused you with Luftschloss**
my brain really is in tip top shape today
05qhES2.png
StormDreamer was subbed in for tytration

@Leremis @Luftschloss @Cattington @snippity @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @StormDreamer @winterprism
StormDreamer was subbed in for tytration

@Leremis @Luftschloss @Cattington @snippity @Marketplace @Ambrose @ArtMajor @SpiderQueen8 @autumnseas @StormDreamer @winterprism
1DKhf3D.png
hello!! im notdinner but also you can can me storm! my timezone is FR+16 and i go by any pronouns! excited to be playing with you all amidst certification course studying hell (sobs)

a heads up that i'll be gone for almost the entire day tomorrow but i'll try to catch up as much as possible before i go to bed in ~2 hours!

also @storia are you ready to be bamboozled at my towniness and change your mind about me / my slot again <333
hello!! im notdinner but also you can can me storm! my timezone is FR+16 and i go by any pronouns! excited to be playing with you all amidst certification course studying hell (sobs)

a heads up that i'll be gone for almost the entire day tomorrow but i'll try to catch up as much as possible before i go to bed in ~2 hours!

also @storia are you ready to be bamboozled at my towniness and change your mind about me / my slot again <333
jghAv2V.png
@stormdreamer

pls convince me steameddinner

also i've read through the flavor posts but i'm. not great at clue hunting LMAO so if someone else can take the brunt of that responsibility i'd be very happy
@stormdreamer

pls convince me steameddinner

also i've read through the flavor posts but i'm. not great at clue hunting LMAO so if someone else can take the brunt of that responsibility i'd be very happy
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41