Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[img]https://i.imgur.com/T8Tt5km.png[/img] Haven't had any problems in awhile. Now it's back. Edit: As of 1/17 I've had to turn my adblocker back on. Page froze 3 times within 5 minutes as I was trying to do my dailies. Hoping for another fix soon.
T8Tt5km.png

Haven't had any problems in awhile. Now it's back.

Edit: As of 1/17 I've had to turn my adblocker back on. Page froze 3 times within 5 minutes as I was trying to do my dailies. Hoping for another fix soon.
Suddenly it's working again, no crashes and I've seen the ad three times this morning. Counting my stars and knocking on wood.

Edit: Oh man.
Suddenly it's working again, no crashes and I've seen the ad three times this morning. Counting my stars and knocking on wood.

Edit: Oh man.
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
I didn't have issues before after the fix, but as of yesterday, I had to turn my adblock back on due to the ad. I was unable to catch which ad it is but I reckon it's that Adobe ad again.
I didn't have issues before after the fix, but as of yesterday, I had to turn my adblock back on due to the ad. I was unable to catch which ad it is but I reckon it's that Adobe ad again.
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
Had the page crash around 5 times in a row when trying to load into the colli. Wasn't aware that an add might be the potential issue so I missed which one was playing, but I'll keep an eye out.
Had the page crash around 5 times in a row when trying to load into the colli. Wasn't aware that an add might be the potential issue so I missed which one was playing, but I'll keep an eye out.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
Can confirm it's back. I just turned my adblocker off to see if this was gone, within a few minutes the page froze and the adobe ad was there.
Can confirm it's back. I just turned my adblocker off to see if this was gone, within a few minutes the page froze and the adobe ad was there.
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
I experienced it twice back to back again today. Had to close and re-launch the tabs. One I saw for sure was an adobe ad, the other, the page locked up before the image even loaded.

To the FR staff, if you see this, I think the affected part of community would really appreciate if you acknowledged this issue once more. I personally understand that it isn't as simple as "just change ad providers" or "block the ad" but I know I'd really like to hear where you're at with this, and I'm sure the other affected players would too, as this ongoing issue has been highly disruptive.

Lots of love, thank you. <3
I experienced it twice back to back again today. Had to close and re-launch the tabs. One I saw for sure was an adobe ad, the other, the page locked up before the image even loaded.

To the FR staff, if you see this, I think the affected part of community would really appreciate if you acknowledged this issue once more. I personally understand that it isn't as simple as "just change ad providers" or "block the ad" but I know I'd really like to hear where you're at with this, and I'm sure the other affected players would too, as this ongoing issue has been highly disruptive.

Lots of love, thank you. <3
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
It was definitely fixed for a while, but now I'm getting the same issue of the page freezing up on the Adobe ad again.
It was definitely fixed for a while, but now I'm getting the same issue of the page freezing up on the Adobe ad again.
my game froze/crashed while trying to open this. somehow it only happens at my mom's house and at school but never at my dad's
my game froze/crashed while trying to open this. somehow it only happens at my mom's house and at school but never at my dad's
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
Was fixed for a little, but now it crashes like every 5 minutes. I can hardly do anything without having to open a new FR tab. I cannot wait for this to be permanently fixed
Was fixed for a little, but now it crashes like every 5 minutes. I can hardly do anything without having to open a new FR tab. I cannot wait for this to be permanently fixed
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
My game keeps crashing as well and I have to close and reopen the game multiple times. I thought it was my brand new computer acting up but it looks like others are affected by the ads and I suppose I am as well.

Edit:

The Adobe ad is making the site stall/crash.
My game keeps crashing as well and I have to close and reopen the game multiple times. I thought it was my brand new computer acting up but it looks like others are affected by the ads and I suppose I am as well.

Edit:

The Adobe ad is making the site stall/crash.
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25