Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
This is my favourite guide on the forums about any topic, and I prefer this over browsing familiars on the wiki [emoji=aberration love size=2] thanks for making it, I've been using it pretty frequently
This is my favourite guide on the forums about any topic, and I prefer this over browsing familiars on the wiki

thanks for making it, I've been using it pretty frequently
Thank you so much for making this <3
Thank you so much for making this <3
they/them || just floating
I have been looking for a better way to find where to get familiars for ages so thank you so much for making this! its so well organized this is going to be really helpful
I have been looking for a better way to find where to get familiars for ages so thank you so much for making this! its so well organized this is going to be really helpful
6dXqr4R.png
Glad this guide is around @.@
Glad this guide is around @.@
Thank you for this and so happy I found it.
(& that it is kept updated semi-regularly).
Thank you for this and so happy I found it.
(& that it is kept updated semi-regularly).
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
bookmarking!
bookmarking!
..;;'[/colour] nue8LOa.png ..;';'.[/colour] Sonder
they/them
FR+3
astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png wishlist
sales tab
lineage project
..;';;;'[/colour] YeZTq0m.png
Special thank you to @BlurryReality for her NotN guide which helped tremendously in updating this.

Still missing exactly which NotN familiars are available in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Also still working on updating the rest.
Special thank you to @BlurryReality for her NotN guide which helped tremendously in updating this.

Still missing exactly which NotN familiars are available in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Also still working on updating the rest.
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@velociriah Thanks! I've yet to update my NotN guide for 2023 as well, still getting over the burnout from NotN. But your Silk Strewn NotN fams were [item=Band of Companionship][item=Crystal Curiosity][item=Entrapping Shackles][item=Littlest Snapdragon][item=Wallowing Willow] Although they don't physically drop a familiar copy, they only drop chests and NotN trade items. You get the familiars through chests
@velociriah Thanks! I've yet to update my NotN guide for 2023 as well, still getting over the burnout from NotN. But your Silk Strewn NotN fams were
Band of Companionship Crystal Curiosity Entrapping Shackles Littlest Snapdragon Wallowing Willow

Although they don't physically drop a familiar copy, they only drop chests and NotN trade items. You get the familiars through chests
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
@BlurryReality Oh, thank you for clearing that up! I'll have to go edit again. So much to add. Not that I'm complaining.
@BlurryReality Oh, thank you for clearing that up! I'll have to go edit again. So much to add. Not that I'm complaining.
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@velociriah The Gold-Throated Sparrow seems to be missing from the Marketplace-Exclusive visual list.
@velociriah The Gold-Throated Sparrow seems to be missing from the Marketplace-Exclusive visual list.
sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61