Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD][G/T/USD] ~Lumi's Art Shop~
1 2 3
@Luciferous i can absolutely do that! if i have to pick then i think Marlen is the most visually interesting to me, so i'll go for him if that's ok :)

do you have any requirements for the design/any details you want included?
@Luciferous i can absolutely do that! if i have to pick then i think Marlen is the most visually interesting to me, so i'll go for him if that's ok :)

do you have any requirements for the design/any details you want included?
88ED4425-5588-4EC2-8619-D8280CA67F89.png //// Accent Shop
@lumibear The main thing I'd like is to keep his tan with white mane color scheme, otherwise I'm really open on design!
How much would you like for this commission? I can send payment tonight
@lumibear The main thing I'd like is to keep his tan with white mane color scheme, otherwise I'm really open on design!
How much would you like for this commission? I can send payment tonight
oeurJSN.png
@Luciferous alright, i'll keep that in mind! i'd say the same price for this as a regular fullbody in that style, so 1.5kg/15 USD, you can send it now or wait until i've done the sketch if you prefer :)
@Luciferous alright, i'll keep that in mind! i'd say the same price for this as a regular fullbody in that style, so 1.5kg/15 USD, you can send it now or wait until i've done the sketch if you prefer :)
@lumibear sorry for the late reply, but I went ahead and sent payment!
@lumibear sorry for the late reply, but I went ahead and sent payment!
oeurJSN.png
@Luciferous thank you, and no worries! i'll start on your commission asap :)
@Luciferous thank you, and no worries! i'll start on your commission asap :)
@Lumibear

I'd like to order a minimal shading fullbody of my OC

https://www.tumblr.com/aromaterra/702824513747959808/using-the-art-supplies-in-the-previous-post-thee?source=share
@Lumibear

I'd like to order a minimal shading fullbody of my OC

https://www.tumblr.com/aromaterra/702824513747959808/using-the-art-supplies-in-the-previous-post-thee?source=share
@lumibear Hi!! Are you still open?? If so can I get a price check for how much it would cost for something like this, but with a different dragon? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1128275775334928384/1128315841251905606/IMG_0607.png[/img]
@lumibear

Hi!!
Are you still open??
If so can I get a price check for how much it would cost for something like this, but with a different dragon?

IMG_0607.png
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11 hiya! yep, i'm still open :) orders may take a bit longer atm though since i have some irl deadlines coming up, just so you know.

as far as pricing goes, that very much depends on the dragon & how complex it is! for that example i'd probably charge 3.5k (3k being the base price for a half body & an added 500 for the accent and apparel)
@Catmushroom11 hiya! yep, i'm still open :) orders may take a bit longer atm though since i have some irl deadlines coming up, just so you know.

as far as pricing goes, that very much depends on the dragon & how complex it is! for that example i'd probably charge 3.5k (3k being the base price for a half body & an added 500 for the accent and apparel)
@lumibear
Hey hey! If taking more comms after catmushroom's is too taxing for you or/and you don't want to accept this one, you're free to ignore this, but I want to take my chance if that's alright!!

• Character: I don't know if you do Pokemon, but if you do I'd like you to draw this little fella!
• Type of Commission: Chibi!
• Payment Method (G/T/USD): Gems!
• Additional details? (i.e pose/expression/design notes etc): I'd appreciate giving it a serene or/and cute pose! \o/
@lumibear
Hey hey! If taking more comms after catmushroom's is too taxing for you or/and you don't want to accept this one, you're free to ignore this, but I want to take my chance if that's alright!!

• Character: I don't know if you do Pokemon, but if you do I'd like you to draw this little fella!
• Type of Commission: Chibi!
• Payment Method (G/T/USD): Gems!
• Additional details? (i.e pose/expression/design notes etc): I'd appreciate giving it a serene or/and cute pose! \o/
Zxpsj1P.png
@angeallen hiya! chibis don't take very long so i can definitely do one for you :)
@angeallen hiya! chibis don't take very long so i can definitely do one for you :)
1 2 3