Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
24 hour maintenance... guess i'll be asleep for 24 hours
24 hour maintenance... guess i'll be asleep for 24 hours
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I appreciate this fine horse statue. It's only standing on 3 of its hooves too.
I appreciate this fine horse statue. It's only standing on 3 of its hooves too.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
no one asked, but here's a page with some dragon statues you can find within the united states if you're curious.
no one asked, but here's a page with some dragon statues you can find within the united states if you're curious.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I am not going to eat the zucchini & carrot pizza you made. Sorry.
I am not going to eat the zucchini & carrot pizza you made. Sorry.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Did you know? If you have a My Nintendo account (NSO users?) you can get 100 Platinum points by simply voting in Choose Your Legends! Please consider voting for Hrid, my darling himbo. The link should take you to vote right away if you're already logged in. :) <3
Did you know? If you have a My Nintendo account (NSO users?) you can get 100 Platinum points by simply voting in Choose Your Legends! Please consider voting for Hrid, my darling himbo. The link should take you to vote right away if you're already logged in. :) <3
Ah yes, that time of the night where cleaning out my entire lair Right Now and getting rid of Every Dragon I Own is a Good Idea.
Ah yes, that time of the night where cleaning out my entire lair Right Now and getting rid of Every Dragon I Own is a Good Idea.
tumblr_ooxrbyz5Dw1w5t2t1o1_250.png
tumblr_o5jegpuEaR1v9fmlwo5_r1_250.png
I wish my hands would let me draw tonight. Very frustrating when pencil goes flying. v_v
I wish my hands would let me draw tonight. Very frustrating when pencil goes flying. v_v
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Argh my motivation is so low and I still have owed art to finish
Argh my motivation is so low and I still have owed art to finish
Genuinely so irritated and so done lol.
Genuinely so irritated and so done lol.
PJb908Z.png
six hours straight of grinding later and with a grand total of 4,576,870 points, it's done [img]https://i.imgur.com/oj8Hixb.png[/img] this is the last time i ever tier this high. the event isn't 100% over yet either so maybe i could snag a top 20k overall as well?
six hours straight of grinding later and with a grand total of 4,576,870 points, it's done

oj8Hixb.png

this is the last time i ever tier this high. the event isn't 100% over yet either so maybe i could snag a top 20k overall as well?

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png