Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Isekai'd into Your Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I would be transported in a remote village in a tundra of the ice domain, which is not dangerous on itself but could be a bit too cold for a human. So I'd say 3 out of 10
I would be transported in a remote village in a tundra of the ice domain, which is not dangerous on itself but could be a bit too cold for a human. So I'd say 3 out of 10
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Depends on how quickly somebody finds me. They pick up people who get lost in the Shrieking Wilds, so...good chance I wouldn't make it long enough to get found :P
Once inside the clan, though, solid 2. They don't have a proper medic, so hope I don't get sick, but other than that it's pretty laid back and welcoming.
Other than demons settled there but shhhh, they're hiding
Depends on how quickly somebody finds me. They pick up people who get lost in the Shrieking Wilds, so...good chance I wouldn't make it long enough to get found :P
Once inside the clan, though, solid 2. They don't have a proper medic, so hope I don't get sick, but other than that it's pretty laid back and welcoming.
Other than demons settled there but shhhh, they're hiding
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Part 1 to 3 of my lore? I'd probably straight up die, unless I get adopted by the crew (which is likely). Going on grand adventures across Sornieth is cool and all, but I'm going to have to hitch a ride on someone's back and just be support, since I am not hanging around for eldritch entity battles. Part 3, I'd hopefully survive due to being overlooked by the main villain. Survival rating: 10/10 if I don't befriend my lore dragons and get abandoned in the Shifting Expanse or Sea of a Thousand Currents.

My general lore? The lair is comfortable! Ish. I'd hope I don't get blown away in a storm or die to bad weather since it's located in the Singer's Brook. As long as I stick to the clan grounds, mind my business and don't follow any spirits or pet odd creatures, I should be fine. Also, I easily befriend the three clan guardians (Felix, Malika, Behemoth) and get adopted by Behemoth since they would want to help a small weird two legged Beastclan looking thing. Survival rating is 4/10 with help, 6/10 if I can't stay at the lair.

But generally? I don't think anyone can survive Sornieth unless they have survival training! We'd probably get squashed or eaten immediately, and that's if the Gaolers don't show up!
Part 1 to 3 of my lore? I'd probably straight up die, unless I get adopted by the crew (which is likely). Going on grand adventures across Sornieth is cool and all, but I'm going to have to hitch a ride on someone's back and just be support, since I am not hanging around for eldritch entity battles. Part 3, I'd hopefully survive due to being overlooked by the main villain. Survival rating: 10/10 if I don't befriend my lore dragons and get abandoned in the Shifting Expanse or Sea of a Thousand Currents.

My general lore? The lair is comfortable! Ish. I'd hope I don't get blown away in a storm or die to bad weather since it's located in the Singer's Brook. As long as I stick to the clan grounds, mind my business and don't follow any spirits or pet odd creatures, I should be fine. Also, I easily befriend the three clan guardians (Felix, Malika, Behemoth) and get adopted by Behemoth since they would want to help a small weird two legged Beastclan looking thing. Survival rating is 4/10 with help, 6/10 if I can't stay at the lair.

But generally? I don't think anyone can survive Sornieth unless they have survival training! We'd probably get squashed or eaten immediately, and that's if the Gaolers don't show up!
2LHRMay.png
I'd be fine, in fact, my life would be so much better than it is right now. My clan is called Clan Safe Haven for a reason. :) I'd likely spend my time happily cuddling with Tundras, learning magic, and being protected by a Guardian Matriarch and her family. I have a feeling they would all probably see me as some kind of pet or hatchling, lol. I might get adopted.
I'd be fine, in fact, my life would be so much better than it is right now. My clan is called Clan Safe Haven for a reason. :) I'd likely spend my time happily cuddling with Tundras, learning magic, and being protected by a Guardian Matriarch and her family. I have a feeling they would all probably see me as some kind of pet or hatchling, lol. I might get adopted.
8 or 9. While my persona OC is perfectly equipped for it, I don't think I'd last long in the military, let alone the military on a foreign planet against a race of powerful machines lol
8 or 9. While my persona OC is perfectly equipped for it, I don't think I'd last long in the military, let alone the military on a foreign planet against a race of powerful machines lol
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
My clan, in normal times, would be a 2 since we're literally about making peace with Plague (as a nature clan) and giving others a second chance. However, when Aarvados finally decides to put his evil plan into action, it'd likely be a 9 because a near god-like creature trying to take over Sorenith is NOT happy fun times xD
My clan, in normal times, would be a 2 since we're literally about making peace with Plague (as a nature clan) and giving others a second chance. However, when Aarvados finally decides to put his evil plan into action, it'd likely be a 9 because a near god-like creature trying to take over Sorenith is NOT happy fun times xD
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSale-Right-20240209192751.png
Life itself is pretty chill in the Eternal Gardens, but you gotta make some kind of a bargain with the Gladekeeper first (typically with a major cost). If I'm still human, maybe I could lie and say my bargain turned me into an ancient beast (like the humanoids from the Second Age). Overall a 3? A little bit of danger because some of the inhabitants are distrusting or have harmful abilities.
Life itself is pretty chill in the Eternal Gardens, but you gotta make some kind of a bargain with the Gladekeeper first (typically with a major cost). If I'm still human, maybe I could lie and say my bargain turned me into an ancient beast (like the humanoids from the Second Age). Overall a 3? A little bit of danger because some of the inhabitants are distrusting or have harmful abilities.
For me it’s hard to decide, I’d put it at like a 7. Not only is my clan on an island with a massive volcano, but my clan is very on edge and it might crack more if I decide to do a nuzzlocke type challenge in the future like I’m considering.
For me it’s hard to decide, I’d put it at like a 7. Not only is my clan on an island with a massive volcano, but my clan is very on edge and it might crack more if I decide to do a nuzzlocke type challenge in the future like I’m considering.
sh5xjiu.png
ca4nyRv.png
pZJYyk4.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
2VtxnMX.png
reHWBXk.png
Da1cz0f.png
0HBKL8H.png
l8NOdbs.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
3CzZFT6.png
cm7m9xw.png
I'm playing go fish!
1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
This tab has adoptable dragons!
11, I'd be sacrificed immediately
11, I'd be sacrificed immediately
Hmm, maybe a 3 or 4?

My progens are essentially the clan leaders, and they're also not native to Sornieth, so we'd relate well on that.
Hmm, maybe a 3 or 4?

My progens are essentially the clan leaders, and they're also not native to Sornieth, so we'd relate well on that.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9