Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] uma/customs clearout | updated 03/10
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
@sucrose I was wondering about the skin Kirin and if the 20kg is still firm or not. You mentioned you would double check with your friend :)
@sucrose I was wondering about the skin Kirin and if the 20kg is still firm or not. You mentioned you would double check with your friend :)
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
hi! a couple of projects have sprung up, so I'm not going to be able to save for Valse Caprice atm; feel free to end the hold. if i'm lucky, it'll still be around later on XD and thank you for hanging on to it until now! <333
hi! a couple of projects have sprung up, so I'm not going to be able to save for Valse Caprice atm; feel free to end the hold. if i'm lucky, it'll still be around later on XD and thank you for hanging on to it until now! <333
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch
all good no worries!

@Sionainn
hi! unfortunately I checked with them and they decided not to sell their remaining copies atm D:
I've taken it off my post
@mossfinch
all good no worries!

@Sionainn
hi! unfortunately I checked with them and they decided not to sell their remaining copies atm D:
I've taken it off my post
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
up
up
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose I apologize if I missed the prices listed, could you let me know around how much you would like for the following? Accent: Minazuki Skin: fig & balsamic Skin: fig & cheese Accent: can't stand it Skin: sprout spirit Edit: I'm so sorry I hit submit before listing the accents/skins [emoji=imperial scared size=2]
@Sucrose I apologize if I missed the prices listed, could you let me know around how much you would like for the following?

Accent: Minazuki
Skin: fig & balsamic
Skin: fig & cheese
Accent: can't stand it
Skin: sprout spirit

Edit: I'm so sorry I hit submit before listing the accents/skins
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@crystallarium
I'm asking 2kg for Minazuki!
The 2 fig skins I'm actually out of stock but I'm the original artist, I can reprint for blueprint fee + 500g each.
Around 3kg for can't stand it?
Sprout spirit I have up for 2.5kg!
@crystallarium
I'm asking 2kg for Minazuki!
The 2 fig skins I'm actually out of stock but I'm the original artist, I can reprint for blueprint fee + 500g each.
Around 3kg for can't stand it?
Sprout spirit I have up for 2.5kg!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
up
up
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Hello I am very interested in the skins

Sleepy moon
Sleepy Bird

@Sucrose

Hello I am very interested in the skins

Sleepy moon
Sleepy Bird

4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo
Hi! I'd be looking for ~7kg preferably for Sleepybird, around 3kg for sleepymoon?
@LordMaroo
Hi! I'd be looking for ~7kg preferably for Sleepybird, around 3kg for sleepymoon?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Would you be willing to take a payment plan for both?
@Sucrose

Would you be willing to take a payment plan for both?
4xn43c.png
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205