Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] uma/customs clearout | updated 03/10
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
@mossfinch
Ideally ~15kg each, though I'm a bit more tentative with fledgling's dream as it's my last trade copy. ;w;
@mossfinch
Ideally ~15kg each, though I'm a bit more tentative with fledgling's dream as it's my last trade copy. ;w;
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
totally fair! would you be open to a payment plan on valse caprice? (I also have Devotion from your uma wishlist, and a shadow/hunter/eldritch G1 that's probably a longshot XD)
totally fair! would you be open to a payment plan on valse caprice? (I also have Devotion from your uma wishlist, and a shadow/hunter/eldritch G1 that's probably a longshot XD)
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch
How long of a payment plan/hold would you need?
@mossfinch
How long of a payment plan/hold would you need?
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
2-3 weeks, maybe? enough time to do a few rounds of G1 auctions, mostly.
2-3 weeks, maybe? enough time to do a few rounds of G1 auctions, mostly.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch
Yep I can do that! Just toss me a message when you have the funds.
@mossfinch
Yep I can do that! Just toss me a message when you have the funds.
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
sounds good! :D
sounds good! :D
IMG-1405.png
@sucrose Hi, how much for ??

I have been looking for this skin after seeing it on a dragon someone had for auction. I even bought a dragon to put it on! He's in my hibden~
@sucrose Hi, how much for ??

I have been looking for this skin after seeing it on a dragon someone had for auction. I even bought a dragon to put it on! He's in my hibden~
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Sucrose
Hi! How much would these skins be?
@Sucrose
Hi! How much would these skins be?
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
@Lizbert0
I'm asking print price for shiki (800) and the caaarp skin (850), and ~2.8kg for hinsvegar
@Lizbert0
I'm asking print price for shiki (800) and the caaarp skin (850), and ~2.8kg for hinsvegar
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose
Would you be willing to put them on hold for me for about 2~3 weeks? I also have two capsules if your willing to take those along with g. It'll take most likely 2 weeks but 3 just in case anything happens.
@Sucrose
Would you be willing to put them on hold for me for about 2~3 weeks? I also have two capsules if your willing to take those along with g. It'll take most likely 2 weeks but 3 just in case anything happens.
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205