Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] uma/customs clearout | updated 03/10
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 204 205
up
up
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose
Hello!! How much are you looking for these 2?
@Sucrose
Hello!! How much are you looking for these 2?
@Tofubear
Unsure yet gem wise! Probably going to auction a copy of each in the nearish future;; for now I’ve been using them as custom trade fodder haha
@Tofubear
Unsure yet gem wise! Probably going to auction a copy of each in the nearish future;; for now I’ve been using them as custom trade fodder haha
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
Ohh okie, I'll keep my eyes on the lookout for the auction then~ Thanks!
Ohh okie, I'll keep my eyes on the lookout for the auction then~ Thanks!
hi there! what are you asking for alive somewhere else? (also if you'd like to take a peek at my collection to see if anything interests you as a possible trade, it's linked in my clan info!
hi there! what are you asking for alive somewhere else? (also if you'd like to take a peek at my collection to see if anything interests you as a possible trade, it's linked in my clan info!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch
hi! sorry for the SUPER late response, I got temp locked due to a misunderstanding ;w;
are you still interested? if so, I'd be pricing it at ~5-6kg (would look at custom trades also!)
@mossfinch
hi! sorry for the SUPER late response, I got temp locked due to a misunderstanding ;w;
are you still interested? if so, I'd be pricing it at ~5-6kg (would look at custom trades also!)
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

no worries! I would definitely be interested in a custom trade- I have these guys that I'd be down to trade:

@Sucrose

no worries! I would definitely be interested in a custom trade- I have these guys that I'd be down to trade:

wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch
I'd take everlasting paradise? I already have a copy myself but one of my friends has been wanting a copy. :D
@mossfinch
I'd take everlasting paradise? I already have a copy myself but one of my friends has been wanting a copy. :D
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose perfect! I'll send you a CR :D
@Sucrose perfect! I'll send you a CR :D
IMG-1405.png
I have made a horrible mistake and looked at your post again XD how much are you wanting for a fledgling's dream and valse caprice?
I have made a horrible mistake and looked at your post again XD how much are you wanting for a fledgling's dream and valse caprice?
IMG-1405.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 204 205