Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Holy heck did I actually just get an egg??
Holy heck did I actually just get an egg??
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
does anyone have that flameforger's skin submission from a few years ago that had like guy fieri on it
does anyone have that flameforger's skin submission from a few years ago that had like guy fieri on it
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
[quote name="@Eyewishes" date="2024-01-12 11:29:14" ] does anyone have that flameforger's skin submission from a few years ago that had like guy fieri on it [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2494255/3#post_34546141]did a quick search and found it omg[/url]
@Eyewishes wrote on 2024-01-12 11:29:14:
did a quick search and found it omg
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Daily affirmation: Your friends don't hate you, your brain is just mean.
Daily affirmation: Your friends don't hate you, your brain is just mean.
[quote name="@SillyFilly" date="2024-01-12 11:44:30" ] [quote name="Eyewishes" date="2024-01-12 11:29:14" ] does anyone have that flameforger's skin submission from a few years ago that had like guy fieri on it [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2494255/3#post_34546141]did a quick search and found it omg[/url] [/quote] omg thank you so much i've been looking for this forever
@SillyFilly wrote on 2024-01-12 11:44:30:
Eyewishes wrote on 2024-01-12 11:29:14:
did a quick search and found it omg
omg thank you so much i've been looking for this forever
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
The day i gain a legitimate understanding of how Glimmer and Gloom works, it's so over for ALL YALL
The day i gain a legitimate understanding of how Glimmer and Gloom works, it's so over for ALL YALL
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
For all my troubles with writing, at least I was able to do worldbuilding (when I intended to name characters, granted, but it’s still a win).

Whether or not that worldbuilding can actually be applied to what I want to write has yet to be seen, but we’ll see. If I need to make another nation to fit the plot better, oh well, I have another nation to mention later.
For all my troubles with writing, at least I was able to do worldbuilding (when I intended to name characters, granted, but it’s still a win).

Whether or not that worldbuilding can actually be applied to what I want to write has yet to be seen, but we’ll see. If I need to make another nation to fit the plot better, oh well, I have another nation to mention later.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
is it better to repress something or let yourself feel it even if both options are bad?

repress: good because remove feelings because feelings are complicated, bad because feelings don't go away and they get worse
feel: good because honest, bad because I SHOULDN'T BE FEELING THIS WAY IT'S JUST GOING TO END IN PAIN

hard choice idk
is it better to repress something or let yourself feel it even if both options are bad?

repress: good because remove feelings because feelings are complicated, bad because feelings don't go away and they get worse
feel: good because honest, bad because I SHOULDN'T BE FEELING THIS WAY IT'S JUST GOING TO END IN PAIN

hard choice idk
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I hate that Baldwin will give me like every single colour of sludge EXCEPT for the one I'm looking for. I'll get the rarest colour when I'm trying to get the most common and it's frustrating as hell

Also the consent window is still here,,, it won't go away,,, help,,,,
I hate that Baldwin will give me like every single colour of sludge EXCEPT for the one I'm looking for. I'll get the rarest colour when I'm trying to get the most common and it's frustrating as hell

Also the consent window is still here,,, it won't go away,,, help,,,,
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Making notes for how a story goes is not easy at like 1am
Making notes for how a story goes is not easy at like 1am
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif