Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New year new questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] I’ve always loved Copper! I dunno why, it’s just been my favourite colour for so long. Also Pearl, Pearl has also been my favourite colour. Recently Lavender is up there as well! [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It used to be LittlelilyBRR, which was my Warrior Cats OC plus my old story’s ranch, Brumby River Ranch. Now it’s TalonsCreations, which is a name I literally use everywhere. It came from me wanting to change from ‘Lily’ to a more neutral name. And I thought, Velociraptor, Raptor, Talon. So. And I draw so Creations. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Ice flight atm for neutral eyes. Started off in Nature and went to Arcane. Most likely will go to Earth next. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Idk the colour wheel so. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYZ. Too many options. I love dragons with different colours. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Depends on the dragon. Generally not a lot, but more in the middle. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] On ancient very often. On modern dragons often as well. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Nocturnes. It’d be funny for everyone’s Gen one nocturnes to turn into a cat. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] Necklaces. My dragons gift each other necklaces as a courting gift. [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] Probably one of the granola bars. Cause then I’m not eating raw meat, or bugs. Or maybe some of the plants. I can make some porridge with the oats so. [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Probably sweets. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Quite happy with the currency atm so nothing. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Welp. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83766530]Taffy[/url] would fight you for a single skittle or a chicken nugget. Not many other of my dragons can say they would. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I don’t think I’d change any of them! They’re all pretty cool! [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Kangaroos. Your dragons have to trade for it. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Oh… you’ve started something. (If you want more story like, please click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3212705]Here[/url]. It all started with a plan. A creature, created from dust and vines. Green eyes harsh, orange wings flared. A dragon, who claws drip red, her actions consequences. Crafted from ideals and plans, she rose. A Mirror, cunning and beautiful. Face twisted in a smirk behind closed doors. A face kind, in front of others. Bella was the first, but she wasn’t the last. From her was Cerberus, a Fae who didn’t understand her facial expressions. A Fae who decided to stick with her for she was kind to him. A Fae who didn’t know until it was too late. From them, came more. Imagination, Copper, Lantern, Shyanne. So many other dragons, whomst had come to see this beautiful clan they had started creating. Not knowing, that it was a lie. She called it the Foggy Skies Clan. A clan that was created to hide the lies of her past and future in the fog of hope. It changed when a small Skydancer joined the clan. For Imelda had come to find a place where he was loved. He had been abandoned by his parents for never growing up, for he was a permanent baby. He found his new parents in the Foggy Skies Clan, Shyanne and Toia. However, just after he found his way there, he felt the tugging of the Arcanist in his mind, and so, he spoke in the middle of the council meeting, a prophecy. [i] In the time of change, when the winds of fate blow cold, A leader shall rise with ambition bold. But as power corrupts, and darkness creeps in, This leader's heart shall turn to sin.[/i] For he was young, he couldn’t finish the prophecy himself. So he was only able to speak the first four lines, before falling unconscious for two weeks. The clan was in scrambles. Who was this young one to tell this prophecy? Who was the leader to turn against them? Eyes immediately turned to Lantern. For he was the newest leader in the clan, having risen up the ranks. He was a deputy, charged with leading small groups of dragons. And, it was obvious it was him. For Bella, Cerberus, Copper and Santama would never harm the clan. It was him. Votes were cast and Lantern was pushed out of the clan. He wasn’t fully banished, for Shine and Toia fought for him. They said it was unfair to banish him over an unclear prophecy. His partner, Maxi, fought for him as well, with no success. It was like this for weeks. A vote was cast and Imelda, despite being so young, was added to the council. He didn’t want it. However, he had to join. From there, he sat in council meetings where the others were arguing about his prophecy, the one that caused the banishment of one that was so kind to him. However, it wouldn’t be like this for long. For one argument, Arcanist spoke once again. [i]In the time of change, when the winds of fate blow cold, A leader shall rise with ambition bold. But as power corrupts, and darkness creeps in, This leader's heart shall turn to sin. Deities angered, wrath will rain, Accusations pointed, fingers in blame. The true traitor remains unseen, Justice must be served, and righted clean. Banishment of the guilty, the cost of the truth, But most of the clan will go with the uncouth. Only the worthy, blessed by light, Shall remain and endure the lonely night. In the mist of winter, a new leader shall rise, Bringing light, but also sorrow and cries-[/i] Another incomplete prophecy. However, this time, it showed Lantern as innocent… But it was too late. Bella’s plan had already started, for she had found a way to the deities. For she was to destroy them for creating such a sick and twisted life for her. She wanted revenge. She wanted power. They realised it too late. They didn’t know what to do. Half the clan had turned to help her, half the clan had turned their back. They didn’t know how to save Gladekeeper. However, young Shyanne knew what to do. She was Toia’s partner, and had been ignored most of this time by others. She flew above and above, flying through ice and fire, straight into the deities lair. The deities couldn’t fight Bella. Bella had too much power at that point, and she had found a way to fight them. Their eyes turned to the Nocturne who made her way to their lair, becoming severely injured. And in the clash of steel, she fell, just before hitting their lair. Arcanist saw her plight and knew what he must do. For he understood what the prophecies he had sent Imelda had meant now. Even if Imelda hadn’t been able to speak the entire prophecies, Arcanist had them all. Arcanist breathed life into Shyanne, gifting her armour as hard as diamonds, and a new form to help her fight. And with this new form, she was able to defeat Bella, and she came out victorious. However the gods were mad. The dragons they didn’t punish through exalting were punished by being banished from their territories. Even Shyanne, despite her efforts in fighting, was not except. Arcanist and Icewarden disagreed. So they created a plan. It was too obvious to put them in Arcanist’s territory, for Arcanist had been vocal in his support of Shyanne and the rest of the clan. So, Arcanist, with the help of Icewarden, made them a sanctuary in the Icewarden’s territory. And so, the clan was named the Banished ones. Arcanist sent them another leader by the name of Sundew, who, alongside Shyanne would bring the clan to great things. Sundew rescued Cerberus from his prison, for he was a victim alongside all of them. And slowly, but surely, the Banished Clan will come back one day. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Don’t have one and Lavender [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] That game where you like connect four words that are similar. Dunno what it’s called. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I love Innocent eyes! [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Probably wouldn’t end up watching it but probably something to do with the ancients. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Hopefully a MORPG and on all consoles and PC. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Oof. Probably only like Regulus and Iris. Maybe Eros. And I have no idea. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Don’t have any favourite NPCs. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Painted Deity shirts. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] There’s a dragon out there that’s entire offspring list is just the lyrics to never gonna give you up. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Oh god. Gotta be the main dragons of my lore! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48910082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/489101/48910082_350.png[/img][/url] Shyanne [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51730528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/517306/51730528_350.png[/img][/url] Lantern [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52431694][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524317/52431694_350.png[/img][/url] Imelda [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yes! I still have Cerberus! I banished Bella for lore reasons (and the fact she is extremely ugly and I can’t be bothered to scatter her). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26985590]Here’s my boi Cerberus![/url] He’s going to be breed changed and gened sometime I just don’t know what to change him into. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Before Sandsurges? Probably Nocturnes, Obelisks or Aethers. Now? Sandsurges. I love the, so much! [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Hatchlings would love them, idk who else. Maybe Sundew? [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I’m getting back into watercolouring! I’ve been drawing my dragons! So far I’ve drawn Sundew, Maxi, Lantern and I’ve started a drawing of Persephone! My mum’s bird has a new birdbath! He loves it! We just figured out Sota can eat nuts so when Loki has his outside enclosure time in the morning Sota gets one nut when we give him one because she gets jealous! [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] Sure!
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?
I’ve always loved Copper! I dunno why, it’s just been my favourite colour for so long. Also Pearl, Pearl has also been my favourite colour. Recently Lavender is up there as well!

2) What's the story behind your username?
It used to be LittlelilyBRR, which was my Warrior Cats OC plus my old story’s ranch, Brumby River Ranch. Now it’s TalonsCreations, which is a name I literally use everywhere. It came from me wanting to change from ‘Lily’ to a more neutral name. And I thought, Velociraptor, Raptor, Talon. So. And I draw so Creations.

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?
Ice flight atm for neutral eyes. Started off in Nature and went to Arcane. Most likely will go to Earth next.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?
Idk the colour wheel so.

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?
XYZ. Too many options. I love dragons with different colours.

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?
Depends on the dragon. Generally not a lot, but more in the middle.

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?
On ancient very often. On modern dragons often as well.

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)
Nocturnes. It’d be funny for everyone’s Gen one nocturnes to turn into a cat.

9) What's your favorite FR item?
Necklaces. My dragons gift each other necklaces as a courting gift.

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?
Probably one of the granola bars. Cause then I’m not eating raw meat, or bugs. Or maybe some of the plants. I can make some porridge with the oats so.

11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?
Probably sweets.

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?
Quite happy with the currency atm so nothing.

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?
Welp. Taffy would fight you for a single skittle or a chicken nugget. Not many other of my dragons can say they would.

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?
I don’t think I’d change any of them! They’re all pretty cool!

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?
Kangaroos. Your dragons have to trade for it.

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!
Oh… you’ve started something.
(If you want more story like, please click Here.

It all started with a plan. A creature, created from dust and vines. Green eyes harsh, orange wings flared. A dragon, who claws drip red, her actions consequences.
Crafted from ideals and plans, she rose. A Mirror, cunning and beautiful. Face twisted in a smirk behind closed doors. A face kind, in front of others.
Bella was the first, but she wasn’t the last. From her was Cerberus, a Fae who didn’t understand her facial expressions. A Fae who decided to stick with her for she was kind to him. A Fae who didn’t know until it was too late.
From them, came more. Imagination, Copper, Lantern, Shyanne. So many other dragons, whomst had come to see this beautiful clan they had started creating. Not knowing, that it was a lie.
She called it the Foggy Skies Clan. A clan that was created to hide the lies of her past and future in the fog of hope.
It changed when a small Skydancer joined the clan. For Imelda had come to find a place where he was loved. He had been abandoned by his parents for never growing up, for he was a permanent baby. He found his new parents in the Foggy Skies Clan, Shyanne and Toia.
However, just after he found his way there, he felt the tugging of the Arcanist in his mind, and so, he spoke in the middle of the council meeting, a prophecy.

In the time of change, when the winds of fate blow cold,
A leader shall rise with ambition bold.
But as power corrupts, and darkness creeps in,
This leader's heart shall turn to sin.

For he was young, he couldn’t finish the prophecy himself. So he was only able to speak the first four lines, before falling unconscious for two weeks. The clan was in scrambles. Who was this young one to tell this prophecy? Who was the leader to turn against them?
Eyes immediately turned to Lantern. For he was the newest leader in the clan, having risen up the ranks. He was a deputy, charged with leading small groups of dragons. And, it was obvious it was him. For Bella, Cerberus, Copper and Santama would never harm the clan. It was him.
Votes were cast and Lantern was pushed out of the clan. He wasn’t fully banished, for Shine and Toia fought for him. They said it was unfair to banish him over an unclear prophecy.
His partner, Maxi, fought for him as well, with no success.
It was like this for weeks. A vote was cast and Imelda, despite being so young, was added to the council. He didn’t want it. However, he had to join. From there, he sat in council meetings where the others were arguing about his prophecy, the one that caused the banishment of one that was so kind to him. However, it wouldn’t be like this for long. For one argument, Arcanist spoke once again.

In the time of change, when the winds of fate blow cold,
A leader shall rise with ambition bold.
But as power corrupts, and darkness creeps in,
This leader's heart shall turn to sin.

Deities angered, wrath will rain,
Accusations pointed, fingers in blame.
The true traitor remains unseen,
Justice must be served, and righted clean.

Banishment of the guilty, the cost of the truth,
But most of the clan will go with the uncouth.
Only the worthy, blessed by light,
Shall remain and endure the lonely night.

In the mist of winter, a new leader shall rise,
Bringing light, but also sorrow and cries-

Another incomplete prophecy. However, this time, it showed Lantern as innocent…
But it was too late.
Bella’s plan had already started, for she had found a way to the deities. For she was to destroy them for creating such a sick and twisted life for her. She wanted revenge. She wanted power.
They realised it too late. They didn’t know what to do. Half the clan had turned to help her, half the clan had turned their back.
They didn’t know how to save Gladekeeper.
However, young Shyanne knew what to do. She was Toia’s partner, and had been ignored most of this time by others. She flew above and above, flying through ice and fire, straight into the deities lair.
The deities couldn’t fight Bella. Bella had too much power at that point, and she had found a way to fight them. Their eyes turned to the Nocturne who made her way to their lair, becoming severely injured. And in the clash of steel, she fell, just before hitting their lair.
Arcanist saw her plight and knew what he must do. For he understood what the prophecies he had sent Imelda had meant now. Even if Imelda hadn’t been able to speak the entire prophecies, Arcanist had them all.
Arcanist breathed life into Shyanne, gifting her armour as hard as diamonds, and a new form to help her fight.
And with this new form, she was able to defeat Bella, and she came out victorious.
However the gods were mad. The dragons they didn’t punish through exalting were punished by being banished from their territories. Even Shyanne, despite her efforts in fighting, was not except.
Arcanist and Icewarden disagreed. So they created a plan.
It was too obvious to put them in Arcanist’s territory, for Arcanist had been vocal in his support of Shyanne and the rest of the clan. So, Arcanist, with the help of Icewarden, made them a sanctuary in the Icewarden’s territory.
And so, the clan was named the Banished ones. Arcanist sent them another leader by the name of Sundew, who, alongside Shyanne would bring the clan to great things.
Sundew rescued Cerberus from his prison, for he was a victim alongside all of them. And slowly, but surely, the Banished Clan will come back one day.

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?
Don’t have one and Lavender

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?
That game where you like connect four words that are similar. Dunno what it’s called.

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?
I love Innocent eyes!

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?
Probably wouldn’t end up watching it but probably something to do with the ancients.

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?
Hopefully a MORPG and on all consoles and PC.

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?
Oof. Probably only like Regulus and Iris. Maybe Eros. And I have no idea.

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?
Don’t have any favourite NPCs.

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?
Painted Deity shirts.

25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?
There’s a dragon out there that’s entire offspring list is just the lyrics to never gonna give you up.

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!
Oh god. Gotta be the main dragons of my lore!
48910082_350.png
Shyanne

51730528_350.png
Lantern

52431694_350.png
Imelda

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?
Yes! I still have Cerberus! I banished Bella for lore reasons (and the fact she is extremely ugly and I can’t be bothered to scatter her). Here’s my boi Cerberus!
He’s going to be breed changed and gened sometime I just don’t know what to change him into.

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?
Before Sandsurges? Probably Nocturnes, Obelisks or Aethers. Now? Sandsurges. I love the, so much!

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?
Hatchlings would love them, idk who else. Maybe Sundew?

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!
I’m getting back into watercolouring! I’ve been drawing my dragons! So far I’ve drawn Sundew, Maxi, Lantern and I’ve started a drawing of Persephone!
My mum’s bird has a new birdbath! He loves it!
We just figured out Sota can eat nuts so when Loki has his outside enclosure time in the morning Sota gets one nut when we give him one because she gets jealous!

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
Sure!
image0.jpg
Meet Shyanne and Sundew
Thanks for doing this again! I feel your pain as well :"D [b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Sanguine, its such a red rich color, similiar to stale blood or wine. It reminds me of what i love the most: horror [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Gosh, a long one, the name is inspired by Yubel a character from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, amazing character, love them very, very much. The name changed over time and by now its my choosen name. Yubel -> Yubelchen -> Yubi -> Yuubi [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I started out in Ice in 2013 and switched to Plague in 2020, I will always have a frozen heart for Ice, my home, my birthflight, but my interests have changed and i have grown, Plague and its premise of survival called me. Mother (Plaguebringer) called me. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Moving Goldenrod under Metals [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYY, because i love the tert being the cement between primary and secondary, they lend into one and form a full picture [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Depends, on what concept i have in mind for said dragon, some go very well with little and other go full out, doesn't even matter if they got a skin or not as my Avatar Dragon got one and is fully dressed out lol [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] I would love to have a skin for each dragon, but usually i buy skins without a dragon in mind to use it with or aquire one later. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] All Tundras are cats now, blessed by the [s]Ice[/s] i mean Cat Flight! [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=cleaver] I never leave my house without that one lol [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake] I will enjoy it and whatever disease i get from that. [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] We bring all kinds of questionable meatstews from the Scarred Wastelands, also barrels with crackers. (can't be a pirate crew without crackers on board!) [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] rename Treasuren to Gold, just because, well, its a gold coin [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Lets change the question, which dragon(s) [u]DOESN'T[/u] fight you over a single skittle/chicken nugget? It's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67273369]Grey[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67273371]Gray[/url], they are too busy laughing at your demise [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Light gets black eyes, turning the freaking lights off for once. xD [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Friend Bearded Dragon, like the [item=Friend Anole] but a Bearded Dragon Flavor Text: Just a very small guardian. (you know, because Guardians are the only dragons with a beard) [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Way too much, my lore is connected to the Necromancer Subspecies as well as the old (now retconned) Beastclan Rising lore event. Beastclans attack a Temple in the Cloudscarpe Crags of the Southern Icefield, a Guardian named [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49756265]Yuubi[/url] (Ice) has the Charge to protect and care for teh books, scrolls and artifacts of incredible knowledge there but was not a fighter at all. A timid dragon, quiet and thoughtful, who would rather solve problems than watch them develop. Yuubi (Ice) literally torn herself apart when she had to choose between dying defending her Charge or flee and continue her Charge after the attack ended. Just before she decided, the turmoil was so great on her very soul, that it literally [i]split[/i] in two. She fled, not knowing what just happend, running and flying up the mountains in hopes something, [i]anything[/i] would still be there when the smoke settled. This starts of the Lore of my Ice Flight Clan many many years later, with my Progenitor Rajiak being born of one of many magically made eggs by Icewarden and send to a location to furfill a task. Rajiak is tasked to rebuild the Temple of Storms, which also ends up being his Charge. While doing that, he also has to establish peace with the local Beasttribes and other Dragon population in the area. Meanwhile, in the Scarred Wastelands the torn piece of soul awakes in the form of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61004218]Yuubi[/url] (Plague) without Charge and little memory. She knows basic things, but nothing of her past or origin, just that deep unsettling wrongness inside, feeling like a broken vase glued together. This piece of soul is fierce, brave, reckless and in an absolute terrible mood 24/7, the kind of "talk to me when i had my coffee" energy but always. Aiming to gain more power to survive, she underwent the Necromancer Trials, only failing at the last one which branded her a Necroservus, e suppose to be servant to a more successful dragon. She rejects said fate and it ends in bloodshed with her being cast out, but not forgotten as Mother (Plaguebringer) loves her most stubborn children the most. This markes the start of the Plague Flight side of my Clan Lore with Yuubi (Plague) assembling fellow misfits to a Crew, take down and dominate a gigantic scorpion/lobster hybrid to use as the foundation of a ship and to start a pirate carrier in the desert of teh Abiding Boneyard. She claims raiding and gathering treasures to be her Charge, but its lies, lies, lies and shame. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I love Jackdaws the most =D Thier striking ice-blue eyes have me charmed! Never though about plants, but i think it would be the [i][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloriosa_superba]Gloriosa superba[/url][/i] or Flame Lily. Super poisonous, burns you from the throat downward. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Box Stack but with eggs, the eggs get smaller and smaller until the tower collapses. Of course, the end score screen would be a lot of familiars and dragons catching the eggs that by now have hatched so hatchlings fly around as well and nothing bad happend! [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Plague is such a pretty red, i love it :) [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Arcanist accidentally causes the End of the World again and the other deities have to acually fix it themself in mortal form for once, Arcanist gets dragged along but he still sees no wrongdoing until the very end. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Colony Sim but Dragons :) [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Everyone sits at the bar and is watching the dance floor where: - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67273371]Gray[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67273369]Grey[/url] dance a slow going waltz, they switch who leads constantly and try to trip people with thier tails - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68203244]Panjo[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69363469]Dust[/url] have the most romantic dance and completely ignore the world around them, they are clearly the protagonists of this episode (even when Dust is drooling all over the floor and Panjo, he doesn't mind) - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67247969]Lolth[/url] (who has 8 legs not 4) tries to get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43383600]Vecna[/url] to dance but he is literally biting onto the barstool out of fear [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58473315]Galore[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67884853]Joxar[/url] my beloved!! [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Shirts for every Deity! Because HOW COULD WE NOT HAVE THAT YET?! [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I remember seeing a Dragon send to me for exalting named "WetWhiteSock" and i still laugh about it (the dragon was not white) [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Sorry, but i am a narcissist but its me, i am my favorite dragon [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61004218][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610043/61004218_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Same colors, i love them [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Guardians are the prettiest dragons and THE depiction of western dragons u_u [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Very confused at first but later on become addicted, it sounds almost like the bubbles in the [s]gigantic soup pot[/s] Wyrmwound! [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] - Jackdaws calling in sync with your music - A crispy leaf to step on - Beating a boss in Hollow Knight without taking damage u_u [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] Nah
Thanks for doing this again! I feel your pain as well :"D

Sanguine, its such a red rich color, similiar to stale blood or wine. It reminds me of what i love the most: horror

Gosh, a long one, the name is inspired by Yubel a character from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, amazing character, love them very, very much. The name changed over time and by now its my choosen name.
Yubel -> Yubelchen -> Yubi -> Yuubi

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?
I started out in Ice in 2013 and switched to Plague in 2020, I will always have a frozen heart for Ice, my home, my birthflight, but my interests have changed and i have grown, Plague and its premise of survival called me.
Mother (Plaguebringer) called me.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?
Moving Goldenrod under Metals

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?
XYY, because i love the tert being the cement between primary and secondary, they lend into one and form a full picture

Depends, on what concept i have in mind for said dragon, some go very well with little and other go full out, doesn't even matter if they got a skin or not as my Avatar Dragon got one and is fully dressed out lol

I would love to have a skin for each dragon, but usually i buy skins without a dragon in mind to use it with or aquire one later.

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)
All Tundras are cats now, blessed by the Ice i mean Cat Flight!

Cleaver
I never leave my house without that one lol

1st Anniversary Meat Cake
I will enjoy it and whatever disease i get from that.

11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing?
We bring all kinds of questionable meatstews from the Scarred Wastelands, also barrels with crackers. (can't be a pirate crew without crackers on board!)

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?
rename Treasuren to Gold, just because, well, its a gold coin

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?
Lets change the question, which dragon(s) DOESN'T fight you over a single skittle/chicken nugget?

It's Grey and Gray, they are too busy laughing at your demise

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?
Light gets black eyes, turning the freaking lights off for once. xD

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?
Friend Bearded Dragon, like the Friend Anole but a Bearded Dragon
Flavor Text: Just a very small guardian.
(you know, because Guardians are the only dragons with a beard)

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!
Way too much, my lore is connected to the Necromancer Subspecies as well as the old (now retconned) Beastclan Rising lore event.

Beastclans attack a Temple in the Cloudscarpe Crags of the Southern Icefield, a Guardian named Yuubi (Ice) has the Charge to protect and care for teh books, scrolls and artifacts of incredible knowledge there but was not a fighter at all.
A timid dragon, quiet and thoughtful, who would rather solve problems than watch them develop.

Yuubi (Ice) literally torn herself apart when she had to choose between dying defending her Charge or flee and continue her Charge after the attack ended.

Just before she decided, the turmoil was so great on her very soul, that it literally split in two.
She fled, not knowing what just happend, running and flying up the mountains in hopes something, anything would still be there when the smoke settled.

This starts of the Lore of my Ice Flight Clan many many years later, with my Progenitor Rajiak being born of one of many magically made eggs by Icewarden and send to a location to furfill a task.
Rajiak is tasked to rebuild the Temple of Storms, which also ends up being his Charge.
While doing that, he also has to establish peace with the local Beasttribes and other Dragon population in the area.

Meanwhile, in the Scarred Wastelands the torn piece of soul awakes in the form of Yuubi (Plague) without Charge and little memory.
She knows basic things, but nothing of her past or origin, just that deep unsettling wrongness inside, feeling like a broken vase glued together.
This piece of soul is fierce, brave, reckless and in an absolute terrible mood 24/7, the kind of "talk to me when i had my coffee" energy but always.

Aiming to gain more power to survive, she underwent the Necromancer Trials, only failing at the last one which branded her a Necroservus, e suppose to be servant to a more successful dragon.
She rejects said fate and it ends in bloodshed with her being cast out, but not forgotten as Mother (Plaguebringer) loves her most stubborn children the most.

This markes the start of the Plague Flight side of my Clan Lore with Yuubi (Plague) assembling fellow misfits to a Crew, take down and dominate a gigantic scorpion/lobster hybrid to use as the foundation of a ship and to start a pirate carrier in the desert of teh Abiding Boneyard.
She claims raiding and gathering treasures to be her Charge, but its lies, lies, lies and shame.

I love Jackdaws the most =D Thier striking ice-blue eyes have me charmed!

Never though about plants, but i think it would be the Gloriosa superba or Flame Lily.
Super poisonous, burns you from the throat downward.

Box Stack but with eggs, the eggs get smaller and smaller until the tower collapses.
Of course, the end score screen would be a lot of familiars and dragons catching the eggs that by now have hatched so hatchlings fly around as well and nothing bad happend!

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?
Plague is such a pretty red, i love it :)

Arcanist accidentally causes the End of the World again and the other deities have to acually fix it themself in mortal form for once, Arcanist gets dragged along but he still sees no wrongdoing until the very end.

Colony Sim but Dragons :)

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?
Everyone sits at the bar and is watching the dance floor where:
- Gray and Grey dance a slow going waltz, they switch who leads constantly and try to trip people with thier tails
- Panjo and Dust have the most romantic dance and completely ignore the world around them, they are clearly the protagonists of this episode (even when Dust is drooling all over the floor and Panjo, he doesn't mind)
- Lolth (who has 8 legs not 4) tries to get Vecna to dance but he is literally biting onto the barstool out of fear

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?
Galore and Joxar my beloved!!

Shirts for every Deity! Because HOW COULD WE NOT HAVE THAT YET?!

I remember seeing a Dragon send to me for exalting named "WetWhiteSock" and i still laugh about it (the dragon was not white)

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!
Sorry, but i am a narcissist but its me, i am my favorite dragon
61004218_350.png

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?
Same colors, i love them

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?

Guardians are the prettiest dragons and THE depiction of western dragons u_u

Very confused at first but later on become addicted, it sounds almost like the bubbles in the gigantic soup pot Wyrmwound!

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!

- Jackdaws calling in sync with your music
- A crispy leaf to step on
- Beating a boss in Hollow Knight without taking damage u_u

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
Nah
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? [b]Copper if I had to pick one. I also really like Spring, Swamp, and most blues/greens[/b] 2) What's the story behind your username? [b]Long story tbh. It's the name I came up with for the main character for my first ever story I wrote. The story was inspired by a dream I had, and the main character was supposed to be like... my insert into the world lol. Anyways, liked it enough to make it my name(tm) online.[/b] 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? [b]I'm in Water, cause it fits lore-wise, aesthetic-wise, and I love the ocean lol. I've also been in Shadow, Earth, and Plague.[/b] 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? [b]Maize should be in the yellows[/b] 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? [b]XYZ because it's more appealing to me personally. I don't like super matchy dragons that are all one-three colors, because I like more colorful dragons.[/b] 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? [b]As much as possible.[/b] 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? [b]I mostly have them on my Ancients tbh, cause we can't dress them. I will use it on a modern if I find the right one though.[/b] 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) [b]Imperials, I feel like it would be funny because it would make so many people mad[/b] 9) What's your favorite FR item? [item=sparrow skull] 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? [item=dumpling squid] 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? [b]Grilled octopus, herb-lemon roasted potatoes, fried zucchini with tzatziki [/b] 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? [b]Hmm, I think it'd be cool if each flight had their own currency? Like a third currency that only works within the region. Thinking for Water that it'd be pearls.[/b] 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [b]I think Dosi would, she's my most chaotic. [/b] 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? [b]I think they're good as-is, and besides there aren't many unused colors anyways (that aren't already similar to the used ones)[/b] 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? [b]Big cats or birds of prey. I want my prince Eros to have a falcon or leopard, and his mom Proia to have a tiger or something.[/b] 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! [b]Nothing concrete right now, but my dragons live in a tropical climate in an area that is part desert, rainforest, and sea. The dragons all have a specific profession or job, but I haven't assigned any relationship between any of them yet. Most of them don't even have personalities yet (oof).[/b] 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? [b]I am a sucker for dragons, but if we're talking existing creatures the answer becomes harder. I'm gonna say sharks because I can't decide, but I do like a lot of animals. Favorite plant is probably either lotus/water lily or Venus flytrap.[/b] 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? [b]Uno[/b] 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? [b]Goat is pretty cool, I like the vibes it gives the dragon. I'm not sure what I use the most, but I like Lightning, Water, and Fire the best.[/b] 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? [b]The trading post NPC's get isekai'd to the human world[/b] 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? [b]It'd be cool to see an online RPG game where you can customize your avatar to be any breed/color/genes/gender (and they're lore size-accurate) and just... explore Sornieth with other people. Probably put it on Steam lol, dunno if something like the Switch could handle it.[/b] 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? [b]I don't think any of my dragons would dance tbh (maybe that's because I am their all-powerful creator and I personally don't like dancing but eh)[/b] 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? [b]Crim is my favorite trading post NPC, I love her design. Arvelle beats out all the other grand exchange NPC's because she's just so darn cool.[/b] 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? [b]Hero Forge but FR. You can create any dragon as a little figure (with the available genes and apparel) and have it shipped to you.[/b] 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? [b]I don't want to seem egotistical, but the first thing that comes to mind is my dragon Fearesque.[/b] 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! [b]A favorite? Hmm, I don't really like playing favorites, especially because it's not really fair towards my newer dragons. This guy pops in my head first though. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87366796][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873668/87366796_350.png[/img][/url][/b] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? [b]Yes I still have both and yes they have been scattered way too many times.[/b] 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? [b]I'm not sure I can actually answer that lol.[/b] 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? [b]They would suspect me of witchcraft tbh.[/b] 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! [b]I managed to eat two meals today, go to all my classes this week, and I don't have class tomorrow.[/b] 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? [b]You already made the pinglist lol, but yes I'll sign up for it[/b]

Copper if I had to pick one. I also really like Spring, Swamp, and most blues/greens

Long story tbh. It's the name I came up with for the main character for my first ever story I wrote. The story was inspired by a dream I had, and the main character was supposed to be like... my insert into the world lol.
Anyways, liked it enough to make it my name(tm) online.

I'm in Water, cause it fits lore-wise, aesthetic-wise, and I love the ocean lol. I've also been in Shadow, Earth, and Plague.

Maize should be in the yellows

XYZ because it's more appealing to me personally. I don't like super matchy dragons that are all one-three colors, because I like more colorful dragons.

As much as possible.

I mostly have them on my Ancients tbh, cause we can't dress them. I will use it on a modern if I find the right one though.

Imperials, I feel like it would be funny because it would make so many people mad

Sparrow Skull

Dumpling Squid

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

Grilled octopus, herb-lemon roasted potatoes, fried zucchini with tzatziki

Hmm, I think it'd be cool if each flight had their own currency? Like a third currency that only works within the region.
Thinking for Water that it'd be pearls.

I think Dosi would, she's my most chaotic.

I think they're good as-is, and besides there aren't many unused colors anyways (that aren't already similar to the used ones)

Big cats or birds of prey. I want my prince Eros to have a falcon or leopard, and his mom Proia to have a tiger or something.

Nothing concrete right now, but my dragons live in a tropical climate in an area that is part desert, rainforest, and sea. The dragons all have a specific profession or job, but I haven't assigned any relationship between any of them yet. Most of them don't even have personalities yet (oof).

I am a sucker for dragons, but if we're talking existing creatures the answer becomes harder.
I'm gonna say sharks because I can't decide, but I do like a lot of animals.

Favorite plant is probably either lotus/water lily or Venus flytrap.

Uno

Goat is pretty cool, I like the vibes it gives the dragon. I'm not sure what I use the most, but I like Lightning, Water, and Fire the best.

The trading post NPC's get isekai'd to the human world

It'd be cool to see an online RPG game where you can customize your avatar to be any breed/color/genes/gender (and they're lore size-accurate) and just... explore Sornieth with other people.

Probably put it on Steam lol, dunno if something like the Switch could handle it.

I don't think any of my dragons would dance tbh (maybe that's because I am their all-powerful creator and I personally don't like dancing but eh)

Crim is my favorite trading post NPC, I love her design. Arvelle beats out all the other grand exchange NPC's because she's just so darn cool.

Hero Forge but FR. You can create any dragon as a little figure (with the available genes and apparel) and have it shipped to you.

I don't want to seem egotistical, but the first thing that comes to mind is my dragon Fearesque.

A favorite? Hmm, I don't really like playing favorites, especially because it's not really fair towards my newer dragons.

This guy pops in my head first though.
87366796_350.png

Yes I still have both and yes they have been scattered way too many times.

I'm not sure I can actually answer that lol.

They would suspect me of witchcraft tbh.

I managed to eat two meals today, go to all my classes this week, and I don't have class tomorrow.

You already made the pinglist lol, but yes I'll sign up for it
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Eldritch, I still have a self-created accent from before the color wheel expansion that makes the F pose Mirror's mouth inside green, so Eldritch doing that naturally was very nice to see. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] None, I wanted a new UN and came up with this one. I like the idea of a codex of remnants though. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Lightning, my home flight! I was in Earth but I took a huge hiatus and came back with different goals in mind, and wanted more sci-fi lore so I went back to Lightning. I miss the dom though. I also used to be in Ice years ago. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Platinum goes with the greyish purple like thistle now. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XXY! I also love XXX I don't know, I just think triples are so fun. But it's followed closely by XYZ. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Only a little, though I can create a more detail outfit if I feel like it. Most dragons have little to no apparel and I genuinely think a lot of people overdress their dragons (not directed at anyone in particular) [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] A lot! I love festival skins/accents and often put full coverage skins on old G1s with bad colors. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Skydancers, solely for the chaos it would cause. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=coffee bean hawkmoth] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Ashfall Prickler] The sauce [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Enjoy your fish 'cause we have a TON [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] It would be funny if treasure was actually little treasure chests like in that spongebob episode [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Cryptojacker, just be petty and selfish like they are. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84943390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/849434/84943390.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I think they're fine the way they are tbh [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Blue tongued skink! Isopods! Millipedes and centipedes! Jumping spiders! They would be venue-specific random coli drops like [item=bitey] [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] I do have lore! It takes place an an alternate universe (Not Sornieth) in a solar system called the Origin System. Dragons are highly technologically advanced so on many planets there are billions of dragon. There are also massive interplanetary corporations that control and literally own entire planets, and they're constantly at war with each other. The biggest city in the solar system is called The Machine and it's a massive underground city with a population of at least a billion in and of itself. It's not a fun place to live in unless you have crazy money. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] My favorite animals are cats! I have a cat. I love all ungulates as well. I also like slugs, isopods, spiders, basically every bug and invertebrate except the weird parasitic worms and stuff, those can go away. My favorite plants are redwood trees and lithops, along with other succulents. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] I'm remaking Destruct-O-Match 3 from Neopets. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Dark Sclera and I suffer all the more for it. I love Lightning's eyes (shocker) but Earth also has a great arrangemernt of colors. My least common would be Water and Shadow. Just too dark a lot of the time. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] I honestly don't want to see this [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] FR but with 3D Graphics [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84943390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/849434/84943390.png[/img][/url] Cryptojacker is going but they might not actually dance. Just lurk in the corner sipping on a drink. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] TOMO!!!!!!!!!!! I want all Snappers to be replaced with Tomo NOW For the Grand Exchange I like Glass and Gloss! They are very cute! [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Breed plushies! [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Dragon. Just... Dragon. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] I have shared Cryptojacker like 100 times here already so I will share another favorite [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91722361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/917224/91722361.png[/img][/url] Unnamed hoarder. Cryptojacker's BF and he lives with them. [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yep! Random (scattered a bajillion times): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2984690][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/29847/2984690.png[/img][/url] Tarnish Hickory White Custom (never scattered, colors from before the expansion): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2984688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/29847/2984688.png[/img][/url] Obsidian Aqua White I'm going to change them both to M Pose Ridgebacks soon [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Ridgebacks, Aberrations, or Fae. Though I could never in a million years be a mono lair and the thought of Having to be one brings me fear [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] They would love them and have probably invented their own equivilant [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] This year I will be learning 3D modeling and animation. I made three outfits for my dragons for a coli team and I love one of them so much [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82838561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/828386/82838561.png[/img][/url] And last but not least, Tik is one of my favorite dragons, please enjoy them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58888521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588886/58888521_350.png[/img][/url] [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] It seems the pinglist currently exists so I have added myself to it.

Eldritch, I still have a self-created accent from before the color wheel expansion that makes the F pose Mirror's mouth inside green, so Eldritch doing that naturally was very nice to see.

None, I wanted a new UN and came up with this one. I like the idea of a codex of remnants though.

Lightning, my home flight! I was in Earth but I took a huge hiatus and came back with different goals in mind, and wanted more sci-fi lore so I went back to Lightning. I miss the dom though. I also used to be in Ice years ago.

Platinum goes with the greyish purple like thistle now.

XXY! I also love XXX I don't know, I just think triples are so fun. But it's followed closely by XYZ.

Only a little, though I can create a more detail outfit if I feel like it. Most dragons have little to no apparel and I genuinely think a lot of people overdress their dragons (not directed at anyone in particular)

A lot! I love festival skins/accents and often put full coverage skins on old G1s with bad colors.

Skydancers, solely for the chaos it would cause.

Coffee Bean Hawkmoth

Ashfall Prickler
The sauce

11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

Enjoy your fish 'cause we have a TON

It would be funny if treasure was actually little treasure chests like in that spongebob episode

Cryptojacker, just be petty and selfish like they are.
84943390.png

I think they're fine the way they are tbh

Blue tongued skink! Isopods! Millipedes and centipedes! Jumping spiders!
They would be venue-specific random coli drops like Bitey

I do have lore! It takes place an an alternate universe (Not Sornieth) in a solar system called the Origin System. Dragons are highly technologically advanced so on many planets there are billions of dragon. There are also massive interplanetary corporations that control and literally own entire planets, and they're constantly at war with each other. The biggest city in the solar system is called The Machine and it's a massive underground city with a population of at least a billion in and of itself. It's not a fun place to live in unless you have crazy money.

My favorite animals are cats! I have a cat. I love all ungulates as well. I also like slugs, isopods, spiders, basically every bug and invertebrate except the weird parasitic worms and stuff, those can go away. My favorite plants are redwood trees and lithops, along with other succulents.

I'm remaking Destruct-O-Match 3 from Neopets.

Dark Sclera and I suffer all the more for it. I love Lightning's eyes (shocker) but Earth also has a great arrangemernt of colors. My least common would be Water and Shadow. Just too dark a lot of the time.

I honestly don't want to see this

FR but with 3D Graphics

84943390.png
Cryptojacker is going but they might not actually dance. Just lurk in the corner sipping on a drink.

TOMO!!!!!!!!!!! I want all Snappers to be replaced with Tomo NOW

For the Grand Exchange I like Glass and Gloss! They are very cute!

Breed plushies!

Dragon. Just... Dragon.

I have shared Cryptojacker like 100 times here already so I will share another favorite

91722361.png

Unnamed hoarder. Cryptojacker's BF and he lives with them.

Yep!

Random (scattered a bajillion times):
2984690.png
Tarnish Hickory White

Custom (never scattered, colors from before the expansion):
2984688.png
Obsidian Aqua White

I'm going to change them both to M Pose Ridgebacks soon

Ridgebacks, Aberrations, or Fae. Though I could never in a million years be a mono lair and the thought of Having to be one brings me fear

They would love them and have probably invented their own equivilant

This year I will be learning 3D modeling and animation.

I made three outfits for my dragons for a coli team and I love one of them so much
82838561.png

And last but not least, Tik is one of my favorite dragons, please enjoy them.
58888521_350.png

It seems the pinglist currently exists so I have added myself to it.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Um... I think Caribbean? Or Cerulean? Honeydew is nice too... You said this was simple, it is not. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I wanted to change my name from what it was on signup because I don't vibe with that name anymore. I also really like dinosaurs and I wanted a dinosaur name that wasn't taken (There's quite the overlap in dinosaurs and dragons I'll tell you.) Goose game came out and/or was popular sometime around the time and a little bit before there was a particular dino that was making it's rounds who was nicknamed the "murderswan" in some circles, and it just so happened that this dino [i]wasn't[/i] taken yet. This also explains my sig. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Plague. Because. Some folks waaaaay back in the before (kickstarter) times were recruiting for plaguemom as like a joke on another game I played at the time. I haven't been to any others yet, and I don't have any real desire to change at the moment. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Oh um... I'd probably move bronze or terracotta more towards the browns, between tangerine and cinnamon. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I have more fun with xyz personally, those are pretty fun, like little puzzles. But I think I end up with more xxy's because of breeding pairs. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] A little. I like to see the dragon. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Like full-body, fest stuff or just UMA's in general? I use full-body's on rare occasions, but I use fest skins and umas pretty frequently. Especially since a fair portion of my lair is Ancient. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Coatl. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] Oh um.... I think I used last year's greenskeeper's fest apparel... blossoming sash? I used that one a LOT. [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Bittercrisp Apples] Weird apples. I was torn between that and the sugermelon. [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Well obviously stew. There's enough to go around. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Treasure to Gold because I spent far too much of my life on Gaia and they couldn't take care of it and had to make a whole new set of currency to "fix" their mistake. FR could do her justice. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79573426]Mimi[/url] probably would for a skittle. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57253869]A certain goose[/url] probably would for the nugget. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I'd probably add black to earth for funzies. Would be interesting to see how that'd affect dom. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Well we got the chickens I (and others) have been asking for... Geese. My goose needs a goose. Cheevo's is probably fine. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Not much. We're a bunch of rag tag misfits just getting along in plague territory. The clan was built on some Earth tombs so that's been an interesting new thing, and my aethers have been going on about something called Scrytube. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Um... Between foxes and chickens. Contradictory I know. edit: I forgot plant! Ginko! [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] an fr skined 2048 clone. [b] 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Pastel I think nowadays. Either plague or arcane. For overall color I have a lot of plague I think but that makes sense. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Whatever's going on in the.. second age with those not!humans. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] OH! I know. How about a battler type game where you breed, raise and then battle dragons in tournaments? Switch because it's family friendly and portable. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84913748]SundaeSpecial[/url] and he's doing something called the Juice or something. Badly. Really he's just trying to get you to buy some smoothies and invest in his drink franchise. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Arvelle. Trading post I suppose Galore or Arlo. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] little heroforge esque minis of blank dragons you can paint however you like. Because folks have been asking for something like that for a while. Not that I have the skills for it though. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Oh I don't remember. I liked that one of my dragons got the name Pliers in the generator one time that I named her that. lol [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Newest? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92108618]Wraith[/url]&[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92020013]Spectre[/url], new breeding pair sneak peek. [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yep and Yep. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Um... I probably would have said veilspun at one point but I think I'd like wildclaws or auraboas nowadays? I'm genuinely not sure. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Probably not impressed with the novelty, plague cuisine probably has a few things that pop and fizz on their own (whether or not it should is another thing) [b] 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I'm never good on this question. I'm setting up a new fishtank with new fish, that's exciting. The winter has been pretty mild so far (knock on wood), and I learned some new baking recipes that are really popular with the family. lol
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Um... I think Caribbean? Or Cerulean? Honeydew is nice too... You said this was simple, it is not.

2) What's the story behind your username? I wanted to change my name from what it was on signup because I don't vibe with that name anymore. I also really like dinosaurs and I wanted a dinosaur name that wasn't taken (There's quite the overlap in dinosaurs and dragons I'll tell you.) Goose game came out and/or was popular sometime around the time and a little bit before there was a particular dino that was making it's rounds who was nicknamed the "murderswan" in some circles, and it just so happened that this dino wasn't taken yet. This also explains my sig.

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Plague. Because. Some folks waaaaay back in the before (kickstarter) times were recruiting for plaguemom as like a joke on another game I played at the time. I haven't been to any others yet, and I don't have any real desire to change at the moment.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Oh um... I'd probably move bronze or terracotta more towards the browns, between tangerine and cinnamon.

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? I have more fun with xyz personally, those are pretty fun, like little puzzles. But I think I end up with more xxy's because of breeding pairs.

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? A little. I like to see the dragon.

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? Like full-body, fest stuff or just UMA's in general? I use full-body's on rare occasions, but I use fest skins and umas pretty frequently. Especially since a fair portion of my lair is Ancient.

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) Coatl.

9) What's your favorite FR item? Oh um.... I think I used last year's greenskeeper's fest apparel... blossoming sash? I used that one a LOT.

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? Bittercrisp Apples Weird apples. I was torn between that and the sugermelon.

11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? Well obviously stew. There's enough to go around.

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? Treasure to Gold because I spent far too much of my life on Gaia and they couldn't take care of it and had to make a whole new set of currency to "fix" their mistake. FR could do her justice.

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? Mimi probably would for a skittle. A certain goose probably would for the nugget.

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? I'd probably add black to earth for funzies. Would be interesting to see how that'd affect dom.

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? Well we got the chickens I (and others) have been asking for... Geese. My goose needs a goose. Cheevo's is probably fine.

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! Not much. We're a bunch of rag tag misfits just getting along in plague territory. The clan was built on some Earth tombs so that's been an interesting new thing, and my aethers have been going on about something called Scrytube.

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? Um... Between foxes and chickens. Contradictory I know. edit: I forgot plant! Ginko!

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? an fr skined 2048 clone.

Pastel I think nowadays. Either plague or arcane. For overall color I have a lot of plague I think but that makes sense.

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? Whatever's going on in the.. second age with those not!humans.

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? OH! I know. How about a battler type game where you breed, raise and then battle dragons in tournaments? Switch because it's family friendly and portable.

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? SundaeSpecial and he's doing something called the Juice or something. Badly. Really he's just trying to get you to buy some smoothies and invest in his drink franchise.

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? Arvelle. Trading post I suppose Galore or Arlo.

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? little heroforge esque minis of blank dragons you can paint however you like. Because folks have been asking for something like that for a while. Not that I have the skills for it though.

25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? Oh I don't remember. I liked that one of my dragons got the name Pliers in the generator one time that I named her that. lol

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! Newest? Wraith&Spectre, new breeding pair sneak peek.

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? Yep and Yep.

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? Um... I probably would have said veilspun at one point but I think I'd like wildclaws or auraboas nowadays? I'm genuinely not sure.

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Probably not impressed with the novelty, plague cuisine probably has a few things that pop and fizz on their own (whether or not it should is another thing)

I'm never good on this question. I'm setting up a new fishtank with new fish, that's exciting. The winter has been pretty mild so far (knock on wood), and I learned some new baking recipes that are really popular with the family. lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Almost every colors in the blue range, but caribbean and azure are my most favorite [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It's a reference to a mythological figure in my country's folklore [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I chose water because I love the color blue and the oceans. Never been to other flights and usually have no desire to, but sometimes my fandragon projects make me reconsider [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Move metal out of the wheel [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I don't really have a favorite, but rng likes to give me XXY and XYY dragons for some reasons [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Most dragons in my lair have less than 10 apparels, so I guess little? [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Not often. I dislike skins that cover the whole body and only use skins/accents when they fit the dragon's colors and genes [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Tundra so they can finally look good (sorry not sorry) [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Midnight Oil Lamp] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Incorporeal Dinner] to see what it would taste like [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Lots of fresh seafood and any fruits we have [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I'd change treasure into coins or gold to fit the icon better [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Pelita wouldn't fight you, more like putting her entire body weight on you to get that skittle [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81231824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812319/81231824_350.png[/img][/url] If it was a chicken nugget, this girl would immediately go for your head to get it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77703534][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777036/77703534_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I'd make fire bright red and plague a very dark shade of red [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] More cats because you can never have enough cats. They'll be obtainable through every action on this site. Exalt a dragon? Here's a cat. Trade stuff with Crim? Here's a cat. Post in forums? You get a notification from Galore, he needs you to pick up your new cat [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] I used to write lore but lost interest in it last year. My favorite books are "the cat who taught the seagull to fly" and "the book thief" [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Cats and every single plant in my garden right now [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Spot the differences between two dragons. I know it'd be very tedious since I'd need to manually add in the differences, but the final result would make for a fun game [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Swirl because I just love how crazy it looks. Sadly most breeds have small eyes so I can't really see that eye type on them. I don't have a preference for eye colors, as long as it fits the rest of the dragon then I'm good [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] The disappearance of Tidelord and the dustcarve dig event, which would then lead to another event that finally reveal where he has been. It's been years and I just want Tidelord back [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] I'm a big fan of digital card game so I'd love to see a flight rising inspired one, similar to legends of runeterra [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Amethyst is the only one I think would go. She's a ribbon dancer/performer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68676591][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686766/68676591_350.png[/img][/url] [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Trading post: Arlo. Grand exchange: Marva, Arvelle, and Glass & Gloss [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] More deity themed stuffs. Could be mini figures or necklace with their flight symbols [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Eggsalt [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Amber Candy is the only dragon in my lair who has an accent that kinda clashes with her natural colors and still looks good. I'm very proud of myself for figuring out this combo [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90787232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907873/90787232_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68640678]Turquoise[/url] is my custom and she still has her original colors, but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68640679]Calcite[/url] has gone through at least 5 scatterscrolls [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Probably Imperial. I'd miss my ancients a lot though

Almost every colors in the blue range, but caribbean and azure are my most favorite

It's a reference to a mythological figure in my country's folklore

I chose water because I love the color blue and the oceans. Never been to other flights and usually have no desire to, but sometimes my fandragon projects make me reconsider

Move metal out of the wheel

I don't really have a favorite, but rng likes to give me XXY and XYY dragons for some reasons

Most dragons in my lair have less than 10 apparels, so I guess little?

Not often. I dislike skins that cover the whole body and only use skins/accents when they fit the dragon's colors and genes

Tundra so they can finally look good (sorry not sorry)

Midnight Oil Lamp

Incorporeal Dinner to see what it would taste like

Lots of fresh seafood and any fruits we have

I'd change treasure into coins or gold to fit the icon better

Pelita wouldn't fight you, more like putting her entire body weight on you to get that skittle

81231824_350.png

If it was a chicken nugget, this girl would immediately go for your head to get it

77703534_350.png

I'd make fire bright red and plague a very dark shade of red

More cats because you can never have enough cats. They'll be obtainable through every action on this site. Exalt a dragon? Here's a cat. Trade stuff with Crim? Here's a cat. Post in forums? You get a notification from Galore, he needs you to pick up your new cat

I used to write lore but lost interest in it last year. My favorite books are "the cat who taught the seagull to fly" and "the book thief"

Cats and every single plant in my garden right now

Spot the differences between two dragons. I know it'd be very tedious since I'd need to manually add in the differences, but the final result would make for a fun game

Swirl because I just love how crazy it looks. Sadly most breeds have small eyes so I can't really see that eye type on them. I don't have a preference for eye colors, as long as it fits the rest of the dragon then I'm good

The disappearance of Tidelord and the dustcarve dig event, which would then lead to another event that finally reveal where he has been. It's been years and I just want Tidelord back

I'm a big fan of digital card game so I'd love to see a flight rising inspired one, similar to legends of runeterra

Amethyst is the only one I think would go. She's a ribbon dancer/performer

68676591_350.png

Trading post: Arlo. Grand exchange: Marva, Arvelle, and Glass & Gloss

More deity themed stuffs. Could be mini figures or necklace with their flight symbols

Eggsalt

Amber Candy is the only dragon in my lair who has an accent that kinda clashes with her natural colors and still looks good. I'm very proud of myself for figuring out this combo
90787232_350.png

Yes. Turquoise is my custom and she still has her original colors, but Calcite has gone through at least 5 scatterscrolls

Probably Imperial. I'd miss my ancients a lot though
XI8Ptgx.jpg
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Abyss. It never looks bad. Prim, sec, tert, basic, gened, accent colors, they all win [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] uhhh well. It's a [i]little[/i] petty. It's dovahzul (the dragon language in The Elder Scrolls) for 'i am stronger/better (than you)' because. The first username I tried was taken by an inactive lair and I basically went 'I ought to have that name >:0' >.> [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I'm in Fire, because the headmate who initially signed us up decided that was The dragon element. I haven't been to any others, but I have considered swapping. Currently I'm planning a vacation to Earth later this year! [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Put blush on the other side of the pinks, closer to the whites than reds. This is because I like blush, rose, and pearl, but can't use blush in any breeding pairs without risking [i]fuchsia[/i] as an outcome [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I [i]think[/i] XXY is my favored one. Every pattern has its great examples, but I really like the look of a uniformly-colored dragon with the tert being highlighted, especially as someone who loves ancients and linebreaking terts [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I'm going to be honest, I feel like the apparel system is a detriment and if I could go back in time to specifically stop it from ever being added, I would. Ancients can't wear it at all. It's the number one reason new moderns take ages to release. The workload only gets heavier bc they keep releasing more apparel. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Every time I get a skin that fits a dragon's genes and character! Which is admittedly not [i]too[/i] often, bc I'm picky and don't like several of the more popular skin trends >.> [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Mirrors. The one breed to still not have grown on me [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] uh uh uh the deity dolls [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] Idk any specifics but probably one of the meat items. I imagine the barbecue scene in Sornieth is amazing [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] You know they do great spare ribs in the Ashfall Waste [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Treasure is now gold, bc that's what my brain defaults to calling it (blame long hours playing ESO and Skyrim >.>) and also it would be Terrible for not confusing people when both currencies start with g [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71540861][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/715409/71540861.png[/img][/url] Feim. Feim will fight you if you ask regardless of prizes, because #MaladaptiveCopingMechanisms [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Water is gray bc I enjoy everything about Water except for how very saturated their eyes are. Literally the only reason I took Water off my "maybe move to?" list was bc I couldn't stand having to look at that shade of blue all the time [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] I know I said above that I hate apparel, but how about flocks of birds. Specifically magpies. This is because my name is Magpie [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] I mean, yes but also no. I have a handful of dragons who have backstories and vague personalities, but the vast majority of them are entirely unconnected from one another. One's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86405763]a wealthy heir who turns to the black market because he's bored[/url]. One's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83517523]a half-fey farmhand[/url]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66265817]This one's[/url] an illegal AI kept as a bodyguard. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87728983]Here's a rebel information dealer[/url] passing as a university radio host [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I like horses and wisteria :> [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] I'm a sudoku person. That or solitaire [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Eye [i]type[/i], I end up using Rare or Glowing most often when I decide to swap a dragon's eyes, because they stand out a bit without being as Noticeable as primal or multi-gaze. I cannot ever tell common, uncommon, and unusual apart, and the others usually get lost bc the eyes are so [i]small[/i]. Rare at least changes the shade. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Idk man, there's reasons I don't typically write things lol. I guess the site lore I'm most invested in is the Magmablood conflict; would like to see that expanded upon [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] My immediate thought was "Stardew Valley but instead of choosing a farm layout you pick which flight you build in". Put it on the Switch [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Skipping because I don't know a thing about dancing >.> [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Arlo and Glass&Gloss. Do not ask me to explain myself, because I cannot [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Deity plushies! [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Someone who put an invisibility cloak on a dragon named Frog, and then used one of the little companion apparel so the entire image was a singular tiny frog [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63371371]Ahkrin[/url] is one of my first gaolers and also my fodder trainer [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I do! They're 2/3 of my coli farm team. Nahfahlaar, my custom, is still triple basic, while Sahrot, my random, got two genes. Both still have their original colors [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Gaolers. They are big and fluffy and have a great selection of terts [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to pop rocks?[/b] "How do you think all of humanity would react to pop rocks?" [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] 1. The sun came up 2. Both you reading this and I woke up today 3. There's always another tomorrow
Abyss. It never looks bad. Prim, sec, tert, basic, gened, accent colors, they all win

uhhh well. It's a little petty. It's dovahzul (the dragon language in The Elder Scrolls) for 'i am stronger/better (than you)' because. The first username I tried was taken by an inactive lair and I basically went 'I ought to have that name >:0' >.>

I'm in Fire, because the headmate who initially signed us up decided that was The dragon element. I haven't been to any others, but I have considered swapping. Currently I'm planning a vacation to Earth later this year!

Put blush on the other side of the pinks, closer to the whites than reds. This is because I like blush, rose, and pearl, but can't use blush in any breeding pairs without risking fuchsia as an outcome

I think XXY is my favored one. Every pattern has its great examples, but I really like the look of a uniformly-colored dragon with the tert being highlighted, especially as someone who loves ancients and linebreaking terts

I'm going to be honest, I feel like the apparel system is a detriment and if I could go back in time to specifically stop it from ever being added, I would. Ancients can't wear it at all. It's the number one reason new moderns take ages to release. The workload only gets heavier bc they keep releasing more apparel.

Every time I get a skin that fits a dragon's genes and character! Which is admittedly not too often, bc I'm picky and don't like several of the more popular skin trends >.>

Mirrors. The one breed to still not have grown on me

uh uh uh the deity dolls

Idk any specifics but probably one of the meat items. I imagine the barbecue scene in Sornieth is amazing

You know they do great spare ribs in the Ashfall Waste

Treasure is now gold, bc that's what my brain defaults to calling it (blame long hours playing ESO and Skyrim >.>) and also it would be Terrible for not confusing people when both currencies start with g

71540861.png
Feim. Feim will fight you if you ask regardless of prizes, because #MaladaptiveCopingMechanisms

Water is gray bc I enjoy everything about Water except for how very saturated their eyes are. Literally the only reason I took Water off my "maybe move to?" list was bc I couldn't stand having to look at that shade of blue all the time

I know I said above that I hate apparel, but how about flocks of birds. Specifically magpies. This is because my name is Magpie

I mean, yes but also no. I have a handful of dragons who have backstories and vague personalities, but the vast majority of them are entirely unconnected from one another. One's a wealthy heir who turns to the black market because he's bored. One's a half-fey farmhand. This one's an illegal AI kept as a bodyguard. Here's a rebel information dealer passing as a university radio host

I like horses and wisteria :>

I'm a sudoku person. That or solitaire

Eye type, I end up using Rare or Glowing most often when I decide to swap a dragon's eyes, because they stand out a bit without being as Noticeable as primal or multi-gaze. I cannot ever tell common, uncommon, and unusual apart, and the others usually get lost bc the eyes are so small. Rare at least changes the shade.

Idk man, there's reasons I don't typically write things lol. I guess the site lore I'm most invested in is the Magmablood conflict; would like to see that expanded upon

My immediate thought was "Stardew Valley but instead of choosing a farm layout you pick which flight you build in". Put it on the Switch

Skipping because I don't know a thing about dancing >.>

Arlo and Glass&Gloss. Do not ask me to explain myself, because I cannot

Deity plushies!

Someone who put an invisibility cloak on a dragon named Frog, and then used one of the little companion apparel so the entire image was a singular tiny frog

Ahkrin is one of my first gaolers and also my fodder trainer

I do! They're 2/3 of my coli farm team. Nahfahlaar, my custom, is still triple basic, while Sahrot, my random, got two genes. Both still have their original colors

Gaolers. They are big and fluffy and have a great selection of terts

29) How do you think your dragons would react to pop rocks?
"How do you think all of humanity would react to pop rocks?"

1. The sun came up
2. Both you reading this and I woke up today
3. There's always another tomorrow
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? [color=#9364c3] - i love almost all of the browns in general, but i'd have to go with sable or umber! i just think they're neat [/color] 2) What's the story behind your username? [color=#9364c3] - a play on words containing my sona's name and then draws at the end because that's what i do :3 [/color] 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? [color=#9364c3] - shadow flight for life!! if i ever have to move, i'd probably go to plague aunt [/color] 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? [color=#9364c3] - eldritch, putting it with the greens where it belongs [/color] 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? [color=#9364c3] - i don't really have a favorite, but i do like XXYs! i always love a good stained [/color] 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? [color=#9364c3] - depends on the dragon, but i usually use 6-10 pieces, maxing out at 12 [/color] 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? [color=#9364c3] - whenever i have the money for them [emoji=skydancer star size=1] [/color] 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) [color=#9364c3] - obelisks [/color] 9) What's your favorite FR item? [color=#9364c3] - shadowbinder onyx idols [/color] 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? [color=#9364c3] - a potash peach, it looks like it'd be an interesting texture [/color] 11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? [color=#9364c3] - lots of fancy drinks and seafood [/color] 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? [color=#9364c3] - i'd change immaculate tablets but idk what i'd change them to [/color] 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [color=#9364c3] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60115299]tryk[/url] definitely | [b]i[/b] would fight you for a chicken nugget [/color] 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? [color=#9364c3] - none, we have all the colors so yippee [/color] 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them? [color=#9364c3] - a maned wolf would be epic, i'd imagine you get them from foraging and hunting 10+ [/color] 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! [color=#9364c3] - my lore never gets finished because i keep forgetting it all lol [/color] 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? [color=#9364c3] - i've always liked wolves, they're funny little guys! i think echinocactus texensis (better known as the horse crippler cactus) are pretty interesting! i like the way the spines grow ^^ [/color] 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? [color=#9364c3] - some type of nonogram game! i absolutely LOVE nonograms!! [/color] 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? [color=#9364c3] - i love fire and lightning primals, but i never end up using them [/color] 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? [color=#9364c3] - something with the flights vs beastclans would be cool! [/color] 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? [color=#9364c3] - a fun mmorpg on pc and switch would be nice :) [/color] 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? [color=#9364c3] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83667261]eruca[/url] is definitely showing up! he's bolero dancing with the first dragon to take his hand [/color] 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? [color=#9364c3] - i absolutely adore fiona, fiona my beloved. ooo, hard tie between glass & gloss, arvelle, and avery [/color] 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? [color=#9364c3] - figures of all the deities to add to my collection [/color] 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? [color=#9364c3] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85856729]qwertyuiopasdfgh[/url] [/color] 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! [color=#9364c3] - my entire first tab is all my favorites, but i'd have to go with razlyn! [/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66752524][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667526/66752524_350.png[/img][/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? [color=#9364c3] - they're hanging out in my hibden [s]after being exalted and restored like 20 times[/s] [/color] 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? [color=#9364c3] - skydancers!! every male would have to get silhouetted though... [/color] 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? [color=#9364c3] - some would go bonkers, others would think they were okay at best [/color] 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! [color=#9364c3] - albertson actually had southern butter pecan cookies today so i got some [/color] [color=#9364c3] - been having a lot of fun in palia recently [/color] [color=#9364c3] - my dog is acting cute lol [/color] 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? [color=#9364c3] - already signed up! [/color]
- i love almost all of the browns in general, but i'd have to go with sable or umber! i just think they're neat

- a play on words containing my sona's name and then draws at the end because that's what i do :3

- shadow flight for life!! if i ever have to move, i'd probably go to plague aunt

- eldritch, putting it with the greens where it belongs

- i don't really have a favorite, but i do like XXYs! i always love a good stained

- depends on the dragon, but i usually use 6-10 pieces, maxing out at 12

- whenever i have the money for them

- obelisks

- shadowbinder onyx idols

- a potash peach, it looks like it'd be an interesting texture

- lots of fancy drinks and seafood

- i'd change immaculate tablets but idk what i'd change them to

- tryk definitely | i would fight you for a chicken nugget

- none, we have all the colors so yippee

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?
- a maned wolf would be epic, i'd imagine you get them from foraging and hunting 10+

- my lore never gets finished because i keep forgetting it all lol

- i've always liked wolves, they're funny little guys! i think echinocactus texensis (better known as the horse crippler cactus) are pretty interesting! i like the way the spines grow ^^

- some type of nonogram game! i absolutely LOVE nonograms!!

- i love fire and lightning primals, but i never end up using them

- something with the flights vs beastclans would be cool!

- a fun mmorpg on pc and switch would be nice :)

- eruca is definitely showing up! he's bolero dancing with the first dragon to take his hand

- i absolutely adore fiona, fiona my beloved. ooo, hard tie between glass & gloss, arvelle, and avery

- figures of all the deities to add to my collection

- qwertyuiopasdfgh

- my entire first tab is all my favorites, but i'd have to go with razlyn!
66752524_350.png

- they're hanging out in my hibden after being exalted and restored like 20 times

- skydancers!! every male would have to get silhouetted though...

- some would go bonkers, others would think they were okay at best

- albertson actually had southern butter pecan cookies today so i got some
- been having a lot of fun in palia recently
- my dog is acting cute lol

- already signed up!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png87992473.png83667261.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] I'm not sure, I like almost every colour in the right context. It's more about the combinations than any individual colour. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] [url=https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%CF%87%CE%AC%CE%BF%CF%82]χ?ος[/url] + the -ician suffix that indicates a profession. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Lightning, because I like the eyes and the haha funni dragon crunch culture. I'm originally from Light and would be tempted to return if I didn't have a friend there (since this way we have better access to eye colours). I like both equally. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I'm moving Oilslick down into the browns where it BELONGS. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? [/b] Uncertain. XYY and XYZ are both fairly common in my lair, but there are also quite a few XYX dragons. I don't have a favourite. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I like low-to-mid coverage. I want to actually see the dragon, you know? [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] On moderns, not very often. On ancients, quite a lot. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) [/b] Tough call but I think I'll go with snappers. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=lap octopus] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=stellaria media] [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] I'd bring butter mochi since everyone seems to love it, but my idiot dragons would probably drag in a whole elk or something. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I would not. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59324150]Baneberry[/url]. They don't even want the skittle, they just want v i o l e n c e. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Grats Nature on your new softer, more naturalistic palette of green eyes. I just think it would suit them better. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? [/b] Uncertain, I don't use animal apparel much. Maybe more rabbits? Having them pop while you're digging might be good. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] There's a bunch of dragons living in a cave system full of luminescent fungi and trying to look busy, there's a creaky old lady imperial that assists dragons with crippling injuries by splicing plants into them and maybe does some more dodgy things too, it's a whole thing. I can't be bothered to write much of it down. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] It might be crows, or possibly octopuses. Favourite plant might?? be black hellebores, but it's very hard to choose. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Dragon sudoku. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Dark sclera, pastel, and unusual are the three I probably use most. I like the expanded variety in colour. I'm not sure what I have the most of, maybe shadow or light? [s]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/s] [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Colony simulator might be a good adaptation. PC so I can actually play it. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Very excited to see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52759049]Lanuria[/url] annoy everyone present by just doing the goth spooky hands thing on the dance floor. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] I like Galore and like to wiggle the cursor over his nose whenever I visit. If the ridgeback poses for ownable dragons looked more like Arvelle I would have 3824 ridgebacks in my lair. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Little blind-box plush dragons in assorted random cute colours, in little surprise eggs. FR Kinder eggs with a tiny dragon to assemble. Alternately, [item=Crocheted Tadhop Hat] [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] It's a tie between Partyhat and LoremIpsum. Also my friend has one named WarPickle. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] He's staring judgmentally at this post since he's also [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1763289[/img]. [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yes! I've scattered them both and I like their current looks. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] I couldn't do it. The lack of variety would kill me. If I was absolutely forced to, it'd either be imperials or veilspun. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] We're in Lightning. They'd be [i]thrilled.[/i] [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! [/b] 1. I made a lovely cheesecake today 2. Having an excellent time working on a drawing 3. I dunno man it's just been a very nice day. I am serene.

I'm not sure, I like almost every colour in the right context. It's more about the combinations than any individual colour.

χ?ος + the -ician suffix that indicates a profession.

Lightning, because I like the eyes and the haha funni dragon crunch culture. I'm originally from Light and would be tempted to return if I didn't have a friend there (since this way we have better access to eye colours). I like both equally.

I'm moving Oilslick down into the browns where it BELONGS.

Uncertain. XYY and XYZ are both fairly common in my lair, but there are also quite a few XYX dragons. I don't have a favourite.

I like low-to-mid coverage. I want to actually see the dragon, you know?

On moderns, not very often. On ancients, quite a lot.

Tough call but I think I'll go with snappers.

Lap Octopus

Stellaria Media

I'd bring butter mochi since everyone seems to love it, but my idiot dragons would probably drag in a whole elk or something.

I would not.

Baneberry. They don't even want the skittle, they just want v i o l e n c e.

Grats Nature on your new softer, more naturalistic palette of green eyes. I just think it would suit them better.

Uncertain, I don't use animal apparel much. Maybe more rabbits? Having them pop while you're digging might be good.

There's a bunch of dragons living in a cave system full of luminescent fungi and trying to look busy, there's a creaky old lady imperial that assists dragons with crippling injuries by splicing plants into them and maybe does some more dodgy things too, it's a whole thing. I can't be bothered to write much of it down.

It might be crows, or possibly octopuses. Favourite plant might?? be black hellebores, but it's very hard to choose.

Dragon sudoku.

Dark sclera, pastel, and unusual are the three I probably use most. I like the expanded variety in colour. I'm not sure what I have the most of, maybe shadow or light?

Colony simulator might be a good adaptation. PC so I can actually play it.

Very excited to see Lanuria annoy everyone present by just doing the goth spooky hands thing on the dance floor.

I like Galore and like to wiggle the cursor over his nose whenever I visit. If the ridgeback poses for ownable dragons looked more like Arvelle I would have 3824 ridgebacks in my lair.

Little blind-box plush dragons in assorted random cute colours, in little surprise eggs. FR Kinder eggs with a tiny dragon to assemble. Alternately,

Crocheted Tadhop Hat

It's a tie between Partyhat and LoremIpsum. Also my friend has one named WarPickle.

He's staring judgmentally at this post since he's also [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1763289[/img].

Yes! I've scattered them both and I like their current looks.

I couldn't do it. The lack of variety would kill me. If I was absolutely forced to, it'd either be imperials or veilspun.

We're in Lightning. They'd be thrilled.

1. I made a lovely cheesecake today
2. Having an excellent time working on a drawing
3. I dunno man it's just been a very nice day. I am serene.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
[center] [b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Wine, because I love the reds of wine Savannah/Safari, but I like most darker green and red colors! [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] My user used to be a cringey handle I had been using since I was like 6, and I had been wanting to change the signature I put on my art. Northerly is nice sounding as well as short, so I went with it! [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Fire, baby! When I joined, it was either Ice or Fire for me, because that was kind of the brand of my sona at the time, which was important to me lol. I began in Ice and stayed there for a few years, but I got tired of it and started to hate the color of the Ice eyes, so I made the switch to Fire, and I couldn't be happier! [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I have literally never considered this in my life LOL. I'd probably move Wine between Sanguine and Garnet because, regardless of its pink tones, it belongs there more than it does with the eye-burning pink colors at the end of the wheel. It also allows for people to roll Wine when they breed dark red babies, which is always a win! [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I mean, I like XXY's because, yknow--yay, matchy! But I think I honestly prefer XYZs that match well! I have the most XYZ G1s in my lair, and it's always so amazing when I find or hatch another that looks better than any XXY or XXX could ever look. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Only a little! I prefer to let the dragon's natural colors and skin do all the work! What's the point of making a pretty dragon if you just cover the whole thing in apparel? [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Nearly always! I love UMAs! I have a massive collection, and I always try to make dragons with the intention of putting a specific skin on them. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Snappers. I don't like them lol. Cat pictures would be a big upgrade, in my opinion! xP [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] Probably Silhouette Scrolls! They have absolutely saved my life since they've been added. I end up scrolling my dragons so much, since I get nice dragons who are the wrong gender for their skin! [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] I actually went on the game database for this one. Probably literally just a cucumber, considering they are both sensory friendly and my favorite vegetable! The art is also very cute! [item=Cucumber] [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Not even sure I'd be going, tbh LOL! I don't like unknown food or parties, or people eating around me--not my kind of environment haha. But, if I did go, we'd probably be bringing chocolate chip cookies, since they're easy to make en masse and are usually what I bring to gatherings that require food! [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I'd change treasure to coins! It's more common across games. I still call treasure coins accidentally and I've almost been here for 5 years! [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81255614]Torden[/url] would probably fight over a Skittle- she likes food! For a chicken nugget, there would be no fight, because you would be dead >:0 [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I don't think I'd change any flight's color, both because I have absolutely no idea what I'd change any flight to and because I think they're well-balanced and have good variety as is! [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Maybe more snake friends? I like all the snake apparel there is in the game, but I just want more species available! I'd have them be both Baldwin and coli drops! [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] No lore! I'm not very good at making stories and relationships like that, and it doesn't interest me, so I don't bother. My favorite book, though, is probably anything from Rick Riordian. I love Percy Jackson--I've reread it the most out of all the series I've read, and I'm possibly even more excited about it now than when I first read it 7 years ago! [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I don't know if I actually have a [i]favorite[/i] animal, but Bearded Vultures and most arthropods are really cool! I like bugs lol! My favorite plant is any fern. I have a big collection in my room of several different species :D [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Tower Defence?? That's a cool game, and dragons could have unique abilities to help defend your tower from coli animal mobs or something. Little basilisks and zeebas marching forth to your tower while your dragons use coli abilities to defeat them? [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I think Fire is probably my favorite, since it's my clan color and I'm biased lol. I don't usually pay attention to eye color/type when I look for G1s, so I wouldn't say any one kind is more plentiful in my lair! [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] The history of Sorneith! All that pre-present day deity and creation lore!! I would LOVE to see that, completely hand-animated. GIMME. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Open-world multiplayer RPG, where you can hatch, design, dress, and do quests/rp/run around (whatever!) as any of your dragons! I'd kill to be able to make some of my dragons in a game and just run around in the woods and kill coli mobs using skills and moves and stuff! [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] I don't like dancing, so I've never thought about any of them liking to either! I think Paleo, my wind Ambassador, and my Topiary would have fun! I know nothing about dance moves, so they can do what they find fun! [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] My favorite TP NPC is Arlo because his design is really nice! My favorite GE NPC is probably Marva, because she's just silly. She's a literal cardboard cutout LOL [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Keychains/Acrylic Charms\, because they're the only types of merch I buy and I like to collect charms for my wallet's lanyard! [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I can't choose! I like tons of names I see on peoples' dragons, especially ones that are not human names and have some meaning behind them! [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Respirate is probably my current favorite! I just cant get over how nice the oranges and blues are, especially with the skin matching them. MWAH. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88205156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/882052/88205156.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I do, and yes they are! I might scatter them in the future, but I can't see myself doing it anytime soon. I didn't understand how colors worked when I made my custom, but they work well enough for her current aesthetic, so I'm happy with them for now. I'd actually just be happy if they swapped tert colors, because it would make them both XYXs! [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Skydancers or Auraboas! [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] I don't think they'd care, since they already eat tons of weird stuff every day. I'm pretty sure there are already FR foods that "pop in your mouth," so it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for them! [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I recently (within the past few months) bought a betta fish from my local Petsmart because I saw her and couldn't help myself. She was a pale bronze color when I got her, and her fins were short, missing color in spots, and a little torn. I set her up in a heavily planted 10 gallon tank with shrimp friends and she has grown twice her original size, developed gorgeous flowy fins, and has become a bright red color with small icy blue flecks! That's my happy pet story of the year LOL. Until the fish itch strikes again. . . A pair of heavily endangered corpse flowers recently bloomed at the same time and are now bearing over 700 seeds! It was a total, extremely rare coincidence that they bloomed at the same time, but it created over 700 attempts to create more plants! And another nice animal fact: American Alligators used to be endangered but, thanks to conservation efforts, they rose above the conservation threshold years ago and there are now an estimated 5 million individuals in the US! [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] I see you made one by the time I'm posting this, so I subscribed! :D

Wine, because I love the reds of wine Savannah/Safari, but I like most darker green and red colors!

My user used to be a cringey handle I had been using since I was like 6, and I had been wanting to change the signature I put on my art. Northerly is nice sounding as well as short, so I went with it!

Fire, baby! When I joined, it was either Ice or Fire for me, because that was kind of the brand of my sona at the time, which was important to me lol. I began in Ice and stayed there for a few years, but I got tired of it and started to hate the color of the Ice eyes, so I made the switch to Fire, and I couldn't be happier!

I have literally never considered this in my life LOL. I'd probably move Wine between Sanguine and Garnet because, regardless of its pink tones, it belongs there more than it does with the eye-burning pink colors at the end of the wheel. It also allows for people to roll Wine when they breed dark red babies, which is always a win!

I mean, I like XXY's because, yknow--yay, matchy! But I think I honestly prefer XYZs that match well! I have the most XYZ G1s in my lair, and it's always so amazing when I find or hatch another that looks better than any XXY or XXX could ever look.

Only a little! I prefer to let the dragon's natural colors and skin do all the work! What's the point of making a pretty dragon if you just cover the whole thing in apparel?

Nearly always! I love UMAs! I have a massive collection, and I always try to make dragons with the intention of putting a specific skin on them.

Snappers. I don't like them lol. Cat pictures would be a big upgrade, in my opinion! xP

Probably Silhouette Scrolls! They have absolutely saved my life since they've been added. I end up scrolling my dragons so much, since I get nice dragons who are the wrong gender for their skin!

I actually went on the game database for this one. Probably literally just a cucumber, considering they are both sensory friendly and my favorite vegetable! The art is also very cute!
Cucumber

Not even sure I'd be going, tbh LOL! I don't like unknown food or parties, or people eating around me--not my kind of environment haha. But, if I did go, we'd probably be bringing chocolate chip cookies, since they're easy to make en masse and are usually what I bring to gatherings that require food!

I'd change treasure to coins! It's more common across games. I still call treasure coins accidentally and I've almost been here for 5 years!

Torden would probably fight over a Skittle- she likes food! For a chicken nugget, there would be no fight, because you would be dead >:0

I don't think I'd change any flight's color, both because I have absolutely no idea what I'd change any flight to and because I think they're well-balanced and have good variety as is!

Maybe more snake friends? I like all the snake apparel there is in the game, but I just want more species available! I'd have them be both Baldwin and coli drops!

No lore! I'm not very good at making stories and relationships like that, and it doesn't interest me, so I don't bother. My favorite book, though, is probably anything from Rick Riordian. I love Percy Jackson--I've reread it the most out of all the series I've read, and I'm possibly even more excited about it now than when I first read it 7 years ago!

I don't know if I actually have a favorite animal, but Bearded Vultures and most arthropods are really cool! I like bugs lol! My favorite plant is any fern. I have a big collection in my room of several different species :D

Tower Defence?? That's a cool game, and dragons could have unique abilities to help defend your tower from coli animal mobs or something. Little basilisks and zeebas marching forth to your tower while your dragons use coli abilities to defeat them?

I think Fire is probably my favorite, since it's my clan color and I'm biased lol. I don't usually pay attention to eye color/type when I look for G1s, so I wouldn't say any one kind is more plentiful in my lair!

The history of Sorneith! All that pre-present day deity and creation lore!! I would LOVE to see that, completely hand-animated. GIMME.

Open-world multiplayer RPG, where you can hatch, design, dress, and do quests/rp/run around (whatever!) as any of your dragons! I'd kill to be able to make some of my dragons in a game and just run around in the woods and kill coli mobs using skills and moves and stuff!

I don't like dancing, so I've never thought about any of them liking to either! I think Paleo, my wind Ambassador, and my Topiary would have fun! I know nothing about dance moves, so they can do what they find fun!

My favorite TP NPC is Arlo because his design is really nice! My favorite GE NPC is probably Marva, because she's just silly. She's a literal cardboard cutout LOL

Keychains/Acrylic Charms\, because they're the only types of merch I buy and I like to collect charms for my wallet's lanyard!

I can't choose! I like tons of names I see on peoples' dragons, especially ones that are not human names and have some meaning behind them!

Respirate is probably my current favorite! I just cant get over how nice the oranges and blues are, especially with the skin matching them. MWAH.
88205156.png

I do, and yes they are! I might scatter them in the future, but I can't see myself doing it anytime soon. I didn't understand how colors worked when I made my custom, but they work well enough for her current aesthetic, so I'm happy with them for now. I'd actually just be happy if they swapped tert colors, because it would make them both XYXs!

Skydancers or Auraboas!

I don't think they'd care, since they already eat tons of weird stuff every day. I'm pretty sure there are already FR foods that "pop in your mouth," so it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary for them!

I recently (within the past few months) bought a betta fish from my local Petsmart because I saw her and couldn't help myself. She was a pale bronze color when I got her, and her fins were short, missing color in spots, and a little torn. I set her up in a heavily planted 10 gallon tank with shrimp friends and she has grown twice her original size, developed gorgeous flowy fins, and has become a bright red color with small icy blue flecks! That's my happy pet story of the year LOL. Until the fish itch strikes again. . .

A pair of heavily endangered corpse flowers recently bloomed at the same time and are now bearing over 700 seeds! It was a total, extremely rare coincidence that they bloomed at the same time, but it created over 700 attempts to create more plants!

And another nice animal fact: American Alligators used to be endangered but, thanks to conservation efforts, they rose above the conservation threshold years ago and there are now an estimated 5 million individuals in the US!

I see you made one by the time I'm posting this, so I subscribed! :D
JOuQ1Pe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9