Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Community Project Fund
1 2 3 4
This is such a fun idea! I’d love to join :D I can also help with coli grinding; I can do all types, with two slots for each type. 10 dragons max, and 2 hours max.

I also love BBCode and editing site graphics if you’re interested in decorating and renovating the thread! Examples of code I’ve done can be found here, here, and here.
This is such a fun idea! I’d love to join :D I can also help with coli grinding; I can do all types, with two slots for each type. 10 dragons max, and 2 hours max.

I also love BBCode and editing site graphics if you’re interested in decorating and renovating the thread! Examples of code I’ve done can be found here, here, and here.
raccoon_raccqn.png

she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
Once work gets over the Black Friday rush of death in a week or so, I can offer my cauldron for longer brews if you'd like! I'm usually only on once a day, so it'd be wasted on short timers, but things like apparel, BCs, genes, and higher-level mats, that take a bit? I can do! It's lv 23 atm, but close to leveling up :3
Once work gets over the Black Friday rush of death in a week or so, I can offer my cauldron for longer brews if you'd like! I'm usually only on once a day, so it'd be wasted on short timers, but things like apparel, BCs, genes, and higher-level mats, that take a bit? I can do! It's lv 23 atm, but close to leveling up :3
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
@treesapperson @AzaRein @Goldensong @Ronnie1107 @DarklightRaven @ablazingstar @ForeverTwilight @Cindertail @piropaws @HalfPintVerdance @raccqn @walrushi

After a year hiatus and multiple irl moves, I'm back and prepping to run this again. In preparation for that, I've got us a pinglist:

The old form is cleared, so you'll have to put in your new projects and goals so I can get to work putting them in. If anything in the donation records looks wrong PLEASE let me know. I'll be looking into getting some badges for donation/member rewards in the nearish future, so I want to make sure it's all up to date <3

Once we get rolling in about a week, I'll ping that pinglist up there to see if anyone wants to take on anything from the brew queue if we've got a longer list than I can reasonably handle alone.

Good to see you all again, great to be of service as always!
@treesapperson @AzaRein @Goldensong @Ronnie1107 @DarklightRaven @ablazingstar @ForeverTwilight @Cindertail @piropaws @HalfPintVerdance @raccqn @walrushi

After a year hiatus and multiple irl moves, I'm back and prepping to run this again. In preparation for that, I've got us a pinglist:

The old form is cleared, so you'll have to put in your new projects and goals so I can get to work putting them in. If anything in the donation records looks wrong PLEASE let me know. I'll be looking into getting some badges for donation/member rewards in the nearish future, so I want to make sure it's all up to date <3

Once we get rolling in about a week, I'll ping that pinglist up there to see if anyone wants to take on anything from the brew queue if we've got a longer list than I can reasonably handle alone.

Good to see you all again, great to be of service as always!
output-onlinepngtools.png
Welcome back, good to see you back on FR!
Welcome back, good to see you back on FR!
nuvYkoF.png
Heya~ Welcome back! Nice to see you again :3
Heya~ Welcome back! Nice to see you again :3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Welcome back to FR! :)
Welcome back to FR! :)
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
Welcome back Tobin, it's nice to see you again!! :D
Welcome back Tobin, it's nice to see you again!! :D
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Hey ur back! I was wondering for so long where ya went, so happy to see you still alive! lol Hope to see some more good come from this once again, exited to see you (and everyone participating) back and at it!
and btw ill for sure be able to sign up for the brew queue, got a max cauldron and no major brewing myself anyways ^^
Hey ur back! I was wondering for so long where ya went, so happy to see you still alive! lol Hope to see some more good come from this once again, exited to see you (and everyone participating) back and at it!
and btw ill for sure be able to sign up for the brew queue, got a max cauldron and no major brewing myself anyways ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
Hey, welcome back! I was just thinking about this the other day :) Glad to hear that you're doing alright.
Hey, welcome back! I was just thinking about this the other day :) Glad to hear that you're doing alright.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
As of now, all project and memberships I've seen have been added to the spreadsheet. Anyone who doesn't see their stuff should ping me about it and tell me what's wrong/missing, because I am old, blind, deaf, and dumb (all unrelated to one another).

Daily notes to sort some thoughts in prep of the big ping:
  • List of things we've given has become an affiliated programs list instead, so we can expand our purview.
  • One of our members runs a rad new player program that's getting its own ping ideally, later today, I'll be pinging with a poll about some potential events/programs, alongside some brew queue things.
  • I'm committed to a minimum 100kt value donation each day, as a method to get me to clear out this fodder backlog (so many, hib den's full).
  • We're going to do notes once a day, and a 1/week ping, I think. Frequency will be in the poll.
  • If you see this, member or not, share your favorite type of bread for a little gift.
As of now, all project and memberships I've seen have been added to the spreadsheet. Anyone who doesn't see their stuff should ping me about it and tell me what's wrong/missing, because I am old, blind, deaf, and dumb (all unrelated to one another).

Daily notes to sort some thoughts in prep of the big ping:
  • List of things we've given has become an affiliated programs list instead, so we can expand our purview.
  • One of our members runs a rad new player program that's getting its own ping ideally, later today, I'll be pinging with a poll about some potential events/programs, alongside some brew queue things.
  • I'm committed to a minimum 100kt value donation each day, as a method to get me to clear out this fodder backlog (so many, hib den's full).
  • We're going to do notes once a day, and a 1/week ping, I think. Frequency will be in the poll.
  • If you see this, member or not, share your favorite type of bread for a little gift.
output-onlinepngtools.png
1 2 3 4