Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Community Project Fund
1 2 3 4
What a lovely programme! I don't have the time/funds to join, but do you guys accept donations? I might be able to check every now and then and supply coli or baldwin items your members need, I like helping other users out. Also my favourite bread is probably Tiger, I like the crunch.
What a lovely programme! I don't have the time/funds to join, but do you guys accept donations? I might be able to check every now and then and supply coli or baldwin items your members need, I like helping other users out. Also my favourite bread is probably Tiger, I like the crunch.
@HawkMartian We do accept donations, and any donation you make as a non-member can add up towards membership if you'd like at their LAH! Alternatively, if you've got coli time to spare and want to help out with one of our member's new player programs to get mire flyers in the hands of new players, it's a great way to help others out! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3306416/1#post_3306416][img]https://i.ibb.co/Hr3bN9T/skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png[/img][/url][/center]
@HawkMartian

We do accept donations, and any donation you make as a non-member can add up towards membership if you'd like at their LAH! Alternatively, if you've got coli time to spare and want to help out with one of our member's new player programs to get mire flyers in the hands of new players, it's a great way to help others out!
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png
output-onlinepngtools.png
Thank you! When I have some spare time I will see about grinding for your members needs, and I will also check that out.
Thank you! When I have some spare time I will see about grinding for your members needs, and I will also check that out.
Yippee!!! I'll also keep working on training to help with donations :) This program is super fun!! Also, surprisingly, I'm a rare rye bread fan. It's just so tasty [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Yippee!!! I'll also keep working on training to help with donations :) This program is super fun!!

Also, surprisingly, I'm a rare rye bread fan. It's just so tasty
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@pinglist-18742 Hello! Reaching out from the other side of having my head kicked in by a new work schedule. Now that I've finally figured out when I'm sleeping, it's time to figure out some events. [url=https://forms.gle/f2j2uDkCoH4UF3mw7]Here's a poll for that and for fundraising methods that aren't me yeeting dragons into the exalting hole.[/url] Also! I would like to hear everyone's suggestions about badges. What you want in terms of style, theme, frequency, things like that! I'd also like some opinions on the frequency of updates/pings, what you'd like in them, how often you'd like them, and how you'd like them delivered (pings, posts with no ping, mailing list through PMs). In our last piece of news, one of our members @stormiecx has a program for new players to get them rolling into the coliseum. You can check that out down here, and it'll be in our affiliated programs section too. If you're running a program, please feel free to reach out so I can add it!! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3306416/1#post_3306416][img]https://i.ibb.co/Hr3bN9T/skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png[/img][/url][/center] (I'm also sending out like a billion things between today and tomorrow, so if you get one of my experimental delivery notes, please tell me if you like them).
@Community Project Fund

Hello! Reaching out from the other side of having my head kicked in by a new work schedule. Now that I've finally figured out when I'm sleeping, it's time to figure out some events. Here's a poll for that and for fundraising methods that aren't me yeeting dragons into the exalting hole.

Also! I would like to hear everyone's suggestions about badges. What you want in terms of style, theme, frequency, things like that! I'd also like some opinions on the frequency of updates/pings, what you'd like in them, how often you'd like them, and how you'd like them delivered (pings, posts with no ping, mailing list through PMs).

In our last piece of news, one of our members @stormiecx has a program for new players to get them rolling into the coliseum. You can check that out down here, and it'll be in our affiliated programs section too. If you're running a program, please feel free to reach out so I can add it!!
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png

(I'm also sending out like a billion things between today and tomorrow, so if you get one of my experimental delivery notes, please tell me if you like them).
output-onlinepngtools.png
Hi there - I'd like to be added to the brewing list :)
I just hit level eighteen.
Hi there - I'd like to be added to the brewing list :)
I just hit level eighteen.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
1 2 3 4