Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 747 748
Hi @Coelacanis ! Could you please add me to the general, sales, and community ping lists for each category? Thank you so much! :D
Hi @Coelacanis ! Could you please add me to the general, sales, and community ping lists for each category? Thank you so much! :D
fkUgl3H.png
@Coelacanis Hiya ^^/
Could I please be added to all the 4 and 5 digit pinglists please <3
@Coelacanis Hiya ^^/
Could I please be added to all the 4 and 5 digit pinglists please <3
iXiHpnr.pngQtezsCP.png
@coelacanis Could I be added to ping lists for selling 7 digits?

This is an old account I just got back into after years, so most of the dragons I have are 7 digit (mostly high, some mid, and at least one low 7 digit) and I want to see if I can find someone that'll cherish them since the account's sat so long!
@coelacanis Could I be added to ping lists for selling 7 digits?

This is an old account I just got back into after years, so most of the dragons I have are 7 digit (mostly high, some mid, and at least one low 7 digit) and I want to see if I can find someone that'll cherish them since the account's sat so long!
tumblr_ni8kpoZDfe1snuojro5_r2_500.png

Currently Nocs and Cry/Fac Tundras on sale!
@Coelacanis I'd like to be added to the specific date pinglist for mid-high 7-digits hatched on May 8, please!
@Coelacanis I'd like to be added to the specific date pinglist for mid-high 7-digits hatched on May 8, please!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@Coelacanis I'd like to be added to 5 Digit Gen 1 Sales and 6 Digit Gen 1 Sales please!
@Coelacanis I'd like to be added to 5 Digit Gen 1 Sales and 6 Digit Gen 1 Sales please!
91785547.png162419.png89758.png147396.png
5BsilZ9.png
tyEuRXe.png
UwlzUwS.png
JvUa9ma.png

Gen 1 Lair
@Thorne
@Coelacanis could you change my username on the pinglist from finaldestination to DriveLikeJehu? thanks!
@Coelacanis could you change my username on the pinglist from finaldestination to DriveLikeJehu? thanks!
my name is keaton i'm a dude and i like unpleasant music

LF a male 4 digit!!! please help me get my boy
@Coelacanis Remove me from all pinglists please. Thank you!
@Coelacanis Remove me from all pinglists please. Thank you!
wondering if I can get some help, debating selling off some if not all, my dragons so would love some price check style assistance
wondering if I can get some help, debating selling off some if not all, my dragons so would love some price check style assistance
@Coelacanis hey! would you add me to the community pinglists for each category, plus the general sales pinglist for both 6 and 7 digits? thank you :>
@Coelacanis hey! would you add me to the community pinglists for each category, plus the general sales pinglist for both 6 and 7 digits? thank you :>
fZVmdhk.png
genderfluid he/himdid systemmetalheadfr time +22021 player
@Coelacanis Hello! Could I please be removed from all pinglists? I think I might be on just the 4 digit and 3 digit one?

Thank you!
@Coelacanis Hello! Could I please be removed from all pinglists? I think I might be on just the 4 digit and 3 digit one?

Thank you!
U8QtDKC.png
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 747 748