Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 ... 5137 5138
@Ketterine @Lucifleur

Hello! I'm back!

Do either of you still need fire nests? Ketterine, I have one available today, Lucifleur, I'll have another one available in two rollovers (January 8th).

If this is acceptable to you, you can go ahead and send your pairs over!

If not, just let me know!
@Ketterine @Lucifleur

Hello! I'm back!

Do either of you still need fire nests? Ketterine, I have one available today, Lucifleur, I'll have another one available in two rollovers (January 8th).

If this is acceptable to you, you can go ahead and send your pairs over!

If not, just let me know!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
Welcome back, @LucisAbsentia! Yes I am still looking for one. I will send my pair over shortly. Thank you so much!!
Welcome back, @LucisAbsentia! Yes I am still looking for one. I will send my pair over shortly. Thank you so much!!
8d7o509.png qbj5aU6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Icykitty2007799 @GinnySheep (2) @Lupik @BurittoKimasan @Ganondorf @Heiza
(2) @Silagul @CipherSloth

Hello! Fire hosts are, as usual, putting in the work! We have a lot of nests right now. Unfortunately I'm not immediately available, but I'm putting you on a check-in list so that when my nests are free, I can come back and see if you're still in need (also the other fire nesters will look too!).

You are also welcome to tag our backup hosts too!

If any of you do not need a nest anymore, feel free to ping me and let me know! I apologize I cannot provide an immediate nest, but your pings have been seen and we will be with you as soon as we can.

FIRE WAITING LIST
Icykitty2007799
GinnySheep (2 nests)
Lupik
BurittoKimasan
Ganondorf
Heiza (2 nests)
Silagul
CipherSloth
@Icykitty2007799 @GinnySheep (2) @Lupik @BurittoKimasan @Ganondorf @Heiza
(2) @Silagul @CipherSloth

Hello! Fire hosts are, as usual, putting in the work! We have a lot of nests right now. Unfortunately I'm not immediately available, but I'm putting you on a check-in list so that when my nests are free, I can come back and see if you're still in need (also the other fire nesters will look too!).

You are also welcome to tag our backup hosts too!

If any of you do not need a nest anymore, feel free to ping me and let me know! I apologize I cannot provide an immediate nest, but your pings have been seen and we will be with you as soon as we can.

FIRE WAITING LIST
Icykitty2007799
GinnySheep (2 nests)
Lupik
BurittoKimasan
Ganondorf
Heiza (2 nests)
Silagul
CipherSloth
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@/EclipseDragon @/Gaaa
I haven't heard back from the main hosts in about 2 days, so if you have a nest open, that would be great!
Found!
@/EclipseDragon @/Gaaa
I haven't heard back from the main hosts in about 2 days, so if you have a nest open, that would be great!
Found!
Dragons in my exalt tab and hibernal tab are for sale. Come find the perfect dragon for you!

Wishlist: Jade
@rascal2002 @Heiza You can each toss me a CR.
@rascal2002 @Heiza You can each toss me a CR.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@ladymoon2886 @tkrb @ajgreelyfan3 @ronance @yidhra

hi there! just looking for 1 water nest if any are available :] tysm!

found!!
@ladymoon2886 @tkrb @ajgreelyfan3 @ronance @yidhra

hi there! just looking for 1 water nest if any are available :] tysm!

found!!
Tlmcw5e.png
5iXiC8z.png
@Fina10 would you like me to send the cr with the dragons over? or would you like to discuss in pms?
@Fina10 would you like me to send the cr with the dragons over? or would you like to discuss in pms?
zdkBiZa.png
@sealedvessel I can host your water nest
@sealedvessel I can host your water nest
ZNbjcVk.png
Wind Rune @Alskasaur - 3KT or 30Pts Food
Wind Rune @Caelight - Free

In need of one Wind nest.
Wind Rune @Alskasaur - 3KT or 30Pts Food
Wind Rune @Caelight - Free

In need of one Wind nest.
CPbqbzR.png
@ladymoon2886 send you a cr! thank you :D