Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Noc dust time :-(
1 2
God speed, you magnificently strange chests.
God speed, you magnificently strange chests.
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1008560272040018020/1192124249457041478/Screenshot_20240103_101546_Chrome.jpg[/img] I was possibly one of those treasure listings ppl had feelings about! I've wanted this item for years but never kept any chests. Went to sleep gambling on a full stack selling, and lost. I'm fine with it, since the strange chests I had to sell get were all extra, not investments, and bc now I have a [i]full stack[/i] of this pretty dust. [emoji=nocturne love size=1] I'm satisfied.
Screenshot_20240103_101546_Chrome.jpg

I was possibly one of those treasure listings ppl had feelings about!

I've wanted this item for years but never kept any chests. Went to sleep gambling on a full stack selling, and lost. I'm fine with it, since the strange chests I had to sell get were all extra, not investments, and bc now I have a full stack of this pretty dust. I'm satisfied.
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]I was sellin' stacks on ah too but then decided to open them all instead [emoji=eternal youth size=1] did end up with more eggs' value than chests tho :o also lots stuff to melt in Baldwin's cauldron
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
I was sellin' stacks on ah too but then decided to open them all instead did end up with more eggs' value than chests tho :o also lots stuff to melt in Baldwin's cauldron
UDy41Fx.png
Shameless self-promotion but I exchange NocDusts for Strange Chests every NotN [emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
Shameless self-promotion but I exchange NocDusts for Strange Chests every NotN

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[quote name="Seejey" date="2024-01-03 06:13:25" ] DOOODE! Same, here! There were 6 pages of listings! [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] Wait! MY [b]NOC EGGS[/b] TURNED TO DUST, too! Is that a glitch!? [/quote] Did you perhaps vault your eggs and lose track of how many chests/eggs you have total? All my eggs are fine.
Seejey wrote on 2024-01-03 06:13:25:
DOOODE! Same, here!
There were 6 pages of listings!

Wait! MY NOC EGGS TURNED TO DUST, too! Is that a glitch!?

Did you perhaps vault your eggs and lose track of how many chests/eggs you have total? All my eggs are fine.
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

I forgot to set my alarm, and am thus now the "proud" owner of 182 dusts. Whoopsies
I forgot to set my alarm, and am thus now the "proud" owner of 182 dusts. Whoopsies
There's something bitterly funny about the price of Nocturne Dust halving overnight. It was around 30-40g when I checked before the dust deadline, and now it's a mere fraction of the prior AH price.
There's something bitterly funny about the price of Nocturne Dust halving overnight. It was around 30-40g when I checked before the dust deadline, and now it's a mere fraction of the prior AH price.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
[quote name="tinymochadeer" date="2024-01-03 09:45:03" ] There's something bitterly funny about the price of Nocturne Dust halving overnight. It was around 30-40g when I checked before the dust deadline, and now it's a mere fraction of the prior AH price. [/quote] Supply and demand lol Supply just went up.. a lot.
tinymochadeer wrote on 2024-01-03 09:45:03:
Supply and demand lol Supply just went up.. a lot.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Does anypony know why the dust is so expensive?? Isn't it like a garbage item? it sells for like 60 cents and apparently only has use in Baldwin..... I was too good at opening my chests and I FORGOT to leave one for the achievement but all the dust is like twenty billion dollars off the ah. This is my first notn so I might be missing something but can someone lmk why this stuff is just as valuable as the chests itself?
Does anypony know why the dust is so expensive?? Isn't it like a garbage item? it sells for like 60 cents and apparently only has use in Baldwin..... I was too good at opening my chests and I FORGOT to leave one for the achievement but all the dust is like twenty billion dollars off the ah. This is my first notn so I might be missing something but can someone lmk why this stuff is just as valuable as the chests itself?
[quote name="@SweetieSylveon" date="2024-01-03 11:11:34" ] Does anypony know why the dust is so expensive?? Isn't it like a garbage item? it sells for like 60 cents and apparently only has use in Baldwin..... I was too good at opening my chests and I FORGOT to leave one for the achievement but all the dust is like twenty billion dollars off the ah. This is my first notn so I might be missing something but can someone lmk why this stuff is just as valuable as the chests itself? [/quote] There are people who will trade the dust for chests during NotN in the sales forums. So hanging on to it is a good idea.
@SweetieSylveon wrote on 2024-01-03 11:11:34:
There are people who will trade the dust for chests during NotN in the sales forums. So hanging on to it is a good idea.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2