Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
may i borrow dust for the achievement?
may i borrow dust for the achievement?
eepyline.png
chberr
FRT+15 - any pronouns
cQcx9mq.png
XmHV7tO.png
5hF3FGk.png
@odakotarose @Raon222 @Chberr sending! Sorry it took so long, I was very sleeping qvq
@odakotarose @Raon222 @Chberr sending! Sorry it took so long, I was very sleeping qvq

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream

Could I also borrow some dust for the achievement? Thanks in advance!
@TheDarkestDream

Could I also borrow some dust for the achievement? Thanks in advance!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz sure! Sendin'!
@Twizz sure! Sendin'!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
hi! could i please borrow dust? thank you so much! c:
hi! could i please borrow dust? thank you so much! c:
XymQg89.png
@TheDarkestDream
Hi! I would love to borrow some dust for the achievement please! Thanks!
@TheDarkestDream
Hi! I would love to borrow some dust for the achievement please! Thanks!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
hey there! could i borrow some dust for the achievement as well? thank you <3
hey there! could i borrow some dust for the achievement as well? thank you <3
One of Each (personal quest)
Hello! Would I be able to borrow a Nocturnal Dust for the achievement too? This is very kind of you to offer, so thank you! :)
Hello! Would I be able to borrow a Nocturnal Dust for the achievement too? This is very kind of you to offer, so thank you! :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@paelen @Mixup @ema2 @Deramadus will send ya'll dust in a minute!
@paelen @Mixup @ema2 @Deramadus will send ya'll dust in a minute!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
Also! I still have a bit less than a stack of Strange Chests, so I can do some last minute swapping

Also-also, just a heads up:
Strange Chests will disintegrate tomorrow, January, 3 at 06:00 FR server time so be sure to open them before that time! Or leave them if you'd like to exchange them with me next NotN, but my guess is next year will be even more busier and I might not have time to complete all of the trades, so I'd prefer everyone better don't leave too many chests to disintegrate just in case <D Just, you know. A couple of 'em will be enough. I'll still exchange however much I can so don't feel guilty if you forget about ten stacks of chests, worst case scenario is I won't be able to swap next NotN, so we'll have to leave it until next-next-NotN
Also! I still have a bit less than a stack of Strange Chests, so I can do some last minute swapping

Also-also, just a heads up:
Strange Chests will disintegrate tomorrow, January, 3 at 06:00 FR server time so be sure to open them before that time! Or leave them if you'd like to exchange them with me next NotN, but my guess is next year will be even more busier and I might not have time to complete all of the trades, so I'd prefer everyone better don't leave too many chests to disintegrate just in case <D Just, you know. A couple of 'em will be enough. I'll still exchange however much I can so don't feel guilty if you forget about ten stacks of chests, worst case scenario is I won't be able to swap next NotN, so we'll have to leave it until next-next-NotN

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13