Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71
Uh- mine’s probably just a weird emo unsettling warning that I wrote back when I joined, but it’s based off the Remembrance of Earth’s Past trilogy which I will always recommend to sci-fi or horror enthusiasts! It’s genius… gives you some existential terror haha
Uh- mine’s probably just a weird emo unsettling warning that I wrote back when I joined, but it’s based off the Remembrance of Earth’s Past trilogy which I will always recommend to sci-fi or horror enthusiasts! It’s genius… gives you some existential terror haha
LEpJMnn.pngLJfZA40.png6YousWl.pngWNKiucd.png
Gb24K1G.pngfsKmPCy.pngFvfV2kD.pngTWSJTng.png
---
fkWjutW.pngloimysO.pngP4eo1Gw.png
FREE/PWYW EVENT IN ART SHOP! also 10g/kt drawings: tIb6bke.png
I just came back from an awkwardly-timed hiatus/break
I just came back from an awkwardly-timed hiatus/break
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
Pretty self explanatory.
Pretty self explanatory.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Quote in Honkai Star Rail, which is a very recommended game.
Quote in Honkai Star Rail, which is a very recommended game.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png Moonwatcher simp
i stay silly:-]
i stay silly:-]
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I was a little naughty today
I was a little naughty today
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
NlmYDAS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
goofy meme since ive been playing the fairgrounds recently
goofy meme since ive been playing the fairgrounds recently
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
Mine is a quote from a Nightwish song and, by extension, from Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species (the original phrase goes: "[...] from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved"). It pretty much means every living creature out there, no matter how big or small, no matter if it's an animal or bacteria, is equally awe-inspiring and worthy of love and appreciation.
Mine is a quote from a Nightwish song and, by extension, from Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species (the original phrase goes: "[...] from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved"). It pretty much means every living creature out there, no matter how big or small, no matter if it's an animal or bacteria, is equally awe-inspiring and worthy of love and appreciation.
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Mantis+Coral is an underrated color combination.
Mantis+Coral is an underrated color combination.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
First part is just sanity is indeed relative. Second part in parenthesis is a reference to ThxSoMuch's "SPIT IN MY FACE". Such a good song.
First part is just sanity is indeed relative. Second part in parenthesis is a reference to ThxSoMuch's "SPIT IN MY FACE". Such a good song.
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71