Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean?
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71
mines is just an argument between me and my mom,but I said this and found it amusing later,so now its my broadcast :>
mines is just an argument between me and my mom,but I said this and found it amusing later,so now its my broadcast :>
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
Mine means exactly what it says

Perpetually tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally. Just let me rest XD
Mine means exactly what it says

Perpetually tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally. Just let me rest XD
xWvVlRG.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
pixel shop
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
Mine is exactly as worded.

I have 79 fandragons and counting (even though some have been removed as I've been trying to get rid of a few that are in fandoms that I'm not in anymore) with 46 of the remaining ones being from a single fandom.
Mine is exactly as worded.

I have 79 fandragons and counting (even though some have been removed as I've been trying to get rid of a few that are in fandoms that I'm not in anymore) with 46 of the remaining ones being from a single fandom.
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
Mine is because I'm a massive Zelda nerd.

That being said, I remember the one time I let the clock run out while playing Majora's Mask. The cutscene really stayed imprinted in my mind afterwards, especially when it ended with a black screen and these words:

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

I think it's rather punchy as a broadcast message, truthfully.
Mine is because I'm a massive Zelda nerd.

That being said, I remember the one time I let the clock run out while playing Majora's Mask. The cutscene really stayed imprinted in my mind afterwards, especially when it ended with a black screen and these words:

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

I think it's rather punchy as a broadcast message, truthfully.
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
i make sludge and i sell it :3
i make sludge and i sell it :3
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Emily Dickinson reference because ofc it is lol
Emily Dickinson reference because ofc it is lol
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
A fact.
A fact.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
A line from a song, "Break It Down Again" by Tears For Fears. That song has tons of banger one-liners, serious or silly, even out of context. I'm not one for songfics but if I ever break that, this is the song I'd crack for.
A line from a song, "Break It Down Again" by Tears For Fears. That song has tons of banger one-liners, serious or silly, even out of context. I'm not one for songfics but if I ever break that, this is the song I'd crack for.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Our broadcast is a song lyric ! pathological facade by ghost and pals ::3 we wanted something space-ish related because we're not normal about space and phrase sounded fun without any context
Our broadcast is a song lyric ! pathological facade by ghost and pals ::3 we wanted something space-ish related because we're not normal about space and phrase sounded fun without any context
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
mitski song
mitski song
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 71