Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Level 25 Coli Advice?
1 2
Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if not I apologize, but I need some help with grinding the level 25 coli zones. I've read a LOT of guides, but they're hard for me to understand. I take better to simple explanations. Here's my setup for my dragons: what can I change so that my dragons aren't near defeated after 6-7 battles? Thank you to anyone who can help! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JgVqBSN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aZhjdT5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ynvyr6e.png[/img]
Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if not I apologize, but I need some help with grinding the level 25 coli zones.
I've read a LOT of guides, but they're hard for me to understand. I take better to simple explanations. Here's my setup for my dragons: what can I change so that my dragons aren't near defeated after 6-7 battles? Thank you to anyone who can help!

JgVqBSN.png
aZhjdT5.png
ynvyr6e.png
Honestly these builds don't look bad? Depends on what venue you're in though. Where are you fighting at?
Honestly these builds don't look bad? Depends on what venue you're in though. Where are you fighting at?
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
regeneration and congeal's healing/damage are based off intelligence, so your dragons are doing next to nothing with those abilities. if you need a healer/magic user, train up a dedicated mage with high intelligence and low strength. i would recommend the workshop worker mage build. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1666709 edit: would also suggest replacing those abilities on your existing dragons with [item=sap] so they can still heal themselves a little in the absence of a mage.
regeneration and congeal's healing/damage are based off intelligence, so your dragons are doing next to nothing with those abilities. if you need a healer/magic user, train up a dedicated mage with high intelligence and low strength. i would recommend the workshop worker mage build.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1666709
edit: would also suggest replacing those abilities on your existing dragons with Sap so they can still heal themselves a little in the absence of a mage.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
You need Haste on your dragons instead of Congeal or whatever.

Having Sap instead of the skill that deals damage over time is also nice.
You need Haste on your dragons instead of Congeal or whatever.

Having Sap instead of the skill that deals damage over time is also nice.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
My Lvl 25s look quite different. I’ve got Elim, Rally, Sap and Haste. With Haste you get an extra hit in (on most enemies and in the Mire) before your enemies get to go at you. So if you’ve built up enough breath basic combo is haste - rally - eliminate. Go for physical attackers before magic attackers since they need to build breath. When I’m home with my computer I’ll add a screenshot
My Lvl 25s look quite different. I’ve got Elim, Rally, Sap and Haste. With Haste you get an extra hit in (on most enemies and in the Mire) before your enemies get to go at you. So if you’ve built up enough breath basic combo is haste - rally - eliminate. Go for physical attackers before magic attackers since they need to build breath. When I’m home with my computer I’ll add a screenshot
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Here's my main team, if you'd like to compare:
(Just click on the Battle Stats tab to see their stats and stones.)

Top position

Middle Position

Bottom Position

They can grind comfortably in Lv 25 venues, though for the Workshop and Portal, I swap in this healer:

Top Position (Replaces Demona)

With the mage added, I can grind indefinitely in any venue, though it's much slower (due to having only two dragons with Eliminate instead of 3), so I use him only for the most difficult two.
Here's my main team, if you'd like to compare:
(Just click on the Battle Stats tab to see their stats and stones.)

Top position

Middle Position

Bottom Position

They can grind comfortably in Lv 25 venues, though for the Workshop and Portal, I swap in this healer:

Top Position (Replaces Demona)

With the mage added, I can grind indefinitely in any venue, though it's much slower (due to having only two dragons with Eliminate instead of 3), so I use him only for the most difficult two.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="Zoologist" date="2024-01-01 20:02:28" ] Honestly these builds don't look bad? Depends on what venue you're in though. Where are you fighting at? [/quote] Golem Workshop mainly
Zoologist wrote on 2024-01-01 20:02:28:

Golem Workshop mainly
Thanks to everyone who offered advice! I'll mess around with my dragons a bit.
Thanks to everyone who offered advice! I'll mess around with my dragons a bit.
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2024-01-01 21:17:55" ] My Lvl 25s look quite different. I’ve got Elim, Rally, Sap and Haste. With Haste you get an extra hit in (on most enemies and in the Mire) before your enemies get to go at you. So if you’ve built up enough breath basic combo is haste - rally - eliminate. Go for physical attackers before magic attackers since they need to build breath. When I’m home with my computer I’ll add a screenshot [/quote] Let me know when you have that screenshot! Really appreciate the advice.
BlurryReality wrote on 2024-01-01 21:17:55:
Let me know when you have that screenshot! Really appreciate the advice.
I use mages so I can't say much, but basically I will comment on using Congeal. [item=Congeal] This stone uses the INT stat instead of the STR stat. All of your moves use STR except for Congeal because it's a magical move. Regardless of level and stats, Congeal has a random chance to freeze an enemy. Some players purposefully use a "weak" Congeal to freeze enemies. This means that an enemy can theoretically be smacked with 0 damage but become completely frozen. Since frozen enemies cannot attack, this allows a player to switch targets and defeat an unfrozen enemy instead. The frozen enemy should be finished last, not first. It's a valid strategy but it's a random chance. It won't always freeze an enemy. Therefore, the main goal is just to use Congeal first to determine what to do next. If it doesn't freeze, take out that enemy with all 3 dragons. If it does become frozen, attack its buddy instead. This goal is the same with both STR and INT dragons. The only difference is that when a dragon uses Congeal with high INT (magical intelligence), it deals a lot of damage so even if a target isn't successfully frozen, it allows dragons to finish it off faster. While Congeal is good for occasionally freezing a boss or completely halting an enemy especially when there's 3 or 4 melee enemies with Scratch, everything is reliant on chance (unless you constantly spam Congeal) which isn't a good thing for battles. That's partly why Eliminate and Rally is preferred. Plus, it's faster with 1 hit on most enemies while Congeal only gets 1 hit with either Concentration or 3 weaker elements.
I use mages so I can't say much, but basically I will comment on using Congeal.

Congeal
This stone uses the INT stat instead of the STR stat. All of your moves use STR except for Congeal because it's a magical move. Regardless of level and stats, Congeal has a random chance to freeze an enemy.

Some players purposefully use a "weak" Congeal to freeze enemies. This means that an enemy can theoretically be smacked with 0 damage but become completely frozen. Since frozen enemies cannot attack, this allows a player to switch targets and defeat an unfrozen enemy instead. The frozen enemy should be finished last, not first.

It's a valid strategy but it's a random chance. It won't always freeze an enemy.

Therefore, the main goal is just to use Congeal first to determine what to do next. If it doesn't freeze, take out that enemy with all 3 dragons. If it does become frozen, attack its buddy instead. This goal is the same with both STR and INT dragons.

The only difference is that when a dragon uses Congeal with high INT (magical intelligence), it deals a lot of damage so even if a target isn't successfully frozen, it allows dragons to finish it off faster.

While Congeal is good for occasionally freezing a boss or completely halting an enemy especially when there's 3 or 4 melee enemies with Scratch, everything is reliant on chance (unless you constantly spam Congeal) which isn't a good thing for battles.

That's partly why Eliminate and Rally is preferred. Plus, it's faster with 1 hit on most enemies while Congeal only gets 1 hit with either Concentration or 3 weaker elements.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
1 2