Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem genes that don't feel like gem genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Stained and Wish for sure. Stained is basically an overlay and I keep thinking Wish is a treasure gene like Kumo

Soap is another weird one. It feels more like a Baldwin gene to me, though at the same time I can see it being a gem gene because it is like a shinier stained (which really makes it weird for Stained to be a gem gene--)
Stained and Wish for sure. Stained is basically an overlay and I keep thinking Wish is a treasure gene like Kumo

Soap is another weird one. It feels more like a Baldwin gene to me, though at the same time I can see it being a gem gene because it is like a shinier stained (which really makes it weird for Stained to be a gem gene--)
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
Glowtail definitely feels like a Baldwin gene to me
Glowtail definitely feels like a Baldwin gene to me
Stained and Wish. Stained is the, frankly, laziest possible gene. And Wish is like a worse Smoke.
Stained and Wish. Stained is the, frankly, laziest possible gene. And Wish is like a worse Smoke.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Wait wait wait Twinkle/Flicker and Wicker/Woven are GEM GENES??????????? I found out Wish wasn't a Treasure gene with the expansion to modern breeds, but I NEVER knew these two pairs also aren't.
Wait wait wait Twinkle/Flicker and Wicker/Woven are GEM GENES??????????? I found out Wish wasn't a Treasure gene with the expansion to modern breeds, but I NEVER knew these two pairs also aren't.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
tbh im fine with most "treasure looking" gem genes but. wish. no.
tbh im fine with most "treasure looking" gem genes but. wish. no.
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
SOAP IS A GEM GENE???
SOAP IS A GEM GENE???
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Never know Wicker/Woven are gem genes until now +1

Twinkle/Flicker aren't very visually impressive either but they at least display the accent colors...

Stain requires the least amount of art work, but their effect is very substantial, so I get it (I do wish they're treasure genes tho)
Never know Wicker/Woven are gem genes until now +1

Twinkle/Flicker aren't very visually impressive either but they at least display the accent colors...

Stain requires the least amount of art work, but their effect is very substantial, so I get it (I do wish they're treasure genes tho)
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
To be clear, "Stained is a gem gene?!" confusion has been going on since it was released. Thanks for the flashbacks :'D

I'm a little confused as to why Plumage is a gem gene when it doesn't have any kind of unique shading whatsoever. Also TIL Pinions was a gem gene.

What's most baffling to me is how Bright/Vivid AREN'T gem genes. Huh?
To be clear, "Stained is a gem gene?!" confusion has been going on since it was released. Thanks for the flashbacks :'D

I'm a little confused as to why Plumage is a gem gene when it doesn't have any kind of unique shading whatsoever. Also TIL Pinions was a gem gene.

What's most baffling to me is how Bright/Vivid AREN'T gem genes. Huh?
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
Always baffles me stained is 2k gems. Yeah people use it as a tert saver so it's desirable for that but it's a colour overlay.
Always baffles me stained is 2k gems. Yeah people use it as a tert saver so it's desirable for that but it's a colour overlay.
raccoon.png
OK now that I've had time to rest, I come to you with an example of the reverse: I thought Paradise was a gem gene when it came out [emoji=auraboa scared size=2]
OK now that I've had time to rest, I come to you with an example of the reverse: I thought Paradise was a gem gene when it came out
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8