Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 240 241
Day 31!

Best day yet, I'm going to send out so many eggs and bc's to people. I've been saving up all month <3

Thank you Lallie for doing this and Happy New Year everyone. Y'all wonderful
Day 31!

Best day yet, I'm going to send out so many eggs and bc's to people. I've been saving up all month <3

Thank you Lallie for doing this and Happy New Year everyone. Y'all wonderful
gRzB0Di.pngWIMBY100.pngWarcorgi_small.pngcorgisinger.png
Corgi Wrangler! Click on Corgisinger to get your own cute Corgi!quill.pngGio5nbn.png
day 30!

found a random player from the online user page and left them some praise for their lair :D

day 31!

found a random player with a cool username and sent them a fest familiar, a couple of others missing from their bestiary, the new scene, and a prismatic token!

this has been a really wonderful experience, and I hope to participate in it again next year <3
day 30!

found a random player from the online user page and left them some praise for their lair :D

day 31!

found a random player with a cool username and sent them a fest familiar, a couple of others missing from their bestiary, the new scene, and a prismatic token!

this has been a really wonderful experience, and I hope to participate in it again next year <3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
December 29
Sent 10 strange chests to someone.

December 30
Like some beuatiues in someone’s lair (I’m not good at writing) :c

December 31
Sent a nocturne egg to an online player.

————————-

Thank you for organizing the event and the badges looks amazing!
December 29
Sent 10 strange chests to someone.

December 30
Like some beuatiues in someone’s lair (I’m not good at writing) :c

December 31
Sent a nocturne egg to an online player.

————————-

Thank you for organizing the event and the badges looks amazing!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[b]Day 31: Egg/Genes[/b] [emoji=dna size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] Sent one user from this thread: Chrysocolla, Malachite, Gaoler Phantom and a plague egg Sent another user for this thread: Chrysocolla, Malachite, Aberration Spade and an arcane egg! Thanks so much for organising this, Lallie [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Day 31: Egg/Genes

Sent one user from this thread: Chrysocolla, Malachite, Gaoler Phantom and a plague egg

Sent another user for this thread: Chrysocolla, Malachite, Aberration Spade and an arcane egg!

Thanks so much for organising this, Lallie
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
December 31st

I sent a friend of mine an unhatched fire egg!

Thank you so much Lallie for hosting this, and thank you everybody for participating alongside me! I’ll see you all next year :)
December 31st

I sent a friend of mine an unhatched fire egg!

Thank you so much Lallie for hosting this, and thank you everybody for participating alongside me! I’ll see you all next year :)
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Dec 31st:
Sent an egg to a random player!
Dec 31st:
Sent an egg to a random player!
saAHP09.png
30 and 31 done c: thank you for hosting another amazing event
30 and 31 done c: thank you for hosting another amazing event
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
December 31st:

Sent an Nocturne egg to somebody. Thank you for hosting this event,it was really fun and I had various positive experiences. It has been a blast!
December 31st:

Sent an Nocturne egg to somebody. Thank you for hosting this event,it was really fun and I had various positive experiences. It has been a blast!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@myLongshanks @Kvon @Moray @dragonpals @SmolderingFlame @williwawwarden and all the others that enjoy the writing this year, thank you very much for your kind words <3 Writing these little stories has been a lot of fun and I am so happy to see you like them.

I wish everyone here a wonderful 2024 <3
@myLongshanks @Kvon @Moray @dragonpals @SmolderingFlame @williwawwarden and all the others that enjoy the writing this year, thank you very much for your kind words <3 Writing these little stories has been a lot of fun and I am so happy to see you like them.

I wish everyone here a wonderful 2024 <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
December 31st

Gifted the user above me a noc egg :)
December 31st

Gifted the user above me a noc egg :)
NISHTA [X] THEY/HE [X] 21+

Neurodivergent (aka not trying to be any type of way, just how I am and promise I'm not mad at you)
wtSJOE3.png
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 240 241