Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 240 241
Have a happy 2024 everyone! ^-^ I look forward to seeing y'all around the site and back here next Christmas!
Have a happy 2024 everyone! ^-^ I look forward to seeing y'all around the site and back here next Christmas!
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
December 31st

Found a random user in the active list and sent them modern Sparkle from their wishlist!
December 31st

Found a random user in the active list and sent them modern Sparkle from their wishlist!
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
Day 31: a very last DONEZO! this was a very fun challenge :) can't wait for next year!
Day 31: a very last DONEZO! this was a very fun challenge :) can't wait for next year!
FR time +9
BUUUUUUUUGS me luv aether

xe/xem/xyr
cir/cirm/cer
they/them/their is fine too ;)
December 31st

Sent a Noc egg and a Wind egg to someone~
December 31st

Sent a Noc egg and a Wind egg to someone~
2uwgHqB.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_______ LWTq9T9.png
UqJoOin.png
Day 31
Last day!! This was super fun and got me to interact with the site far more than I usually do; and to me, that's a win/win! Excited to see the raffle results, though genuinely I could care less about winning something!! It's the fun of the season for me~
Anyways!! Sending a new user a Fire and Nocturne egg!! I've been scavenging for a Fire Runestone for a while and I figure I'll find a new fire egg eventually, Plus I have more noc eggs than I know what to do with XP
Good luck to everyone who participated with the raffle, and have a happy new year reguardless!!
Day 31
Last day!! This was super fun and got me to interact with the site far more than I usually do; and to me, that's a win/win! Excited to see the raffle results, though genuinely I could care less about winning something!! It's the fun of the season for me~
Anyways!! Sending a new user a Fire and Nocturne egg!! I've been scavenging for a Fire Runestone for a while and I figure I'll find a new fire egg eventually, Plus I have more noc eggs than I know what to do with XP
Good luck to everyone who participated with the raffle, and have a happy new year reguardless!!
Variably Active on forums, one day I'll have something more to add to this XP
Day 31: Done! I sent a few eggs and a scroll to some players~

Congrats to everyone for all their hard work this month in spreading fun around during a busy and sometimes stressful time of year! Thank you so much to everyone who sent me wonderful gifts as well!!!! Happy New Year!!
Day 31: Done! I sent a few eggs and a scroll to some players~

Congrats to everyone for all their hard work this month in spreading fun around during a busy and sometimes stressful time of year! Thank you so much to everyone who sent me wonderful gifts as well!!!! Happy New Year!!
Day 31 gifted an egg to a random user.

<3 I had a lot of fun with this and got to interact with people way more than usual. Good luck everyone!
Day 31 gifted an egg to a random user.

<3 I had a lot of fun with this and got to interact with people way more than usual. Good luck everyone!
Day 31 -

Gave out a couple gifts with fest fams, an egg, and a gene scroll!! Happy new year, everyone :D
Day 31 -

Gave out a couple gifts with fest fams, an egg, and a gene scroll!! Happy new year, everyone :D
YUDrFCG.png
Day 31 - Sent a breed change and egg!
Day 31 - Sent a breed change and egg!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
December 24
I always watch The Santa Clause (silly Christmas movie with Tim Allen) on Christmas Eve. Sometimes I'm alone, sometimes I'm with my family... but this movie just makes me so stupidly happy. The North Pole in this movie cannot be improved upon.

And my favorite carol is "I Heard the Bells."
December 25
Merry Christmas to all!
December 26
Sneding stuff to some newbies.
December 27
Sending some stones to a new user.
December 28
Sent an egg to someone!
December 29
Sending chests!
December 30
Liking all the wishlist dragons I can see. So many good designs omg.
December 31
Sent someone a gene on their wishlist!

Happy New Year, everybody!
December 24
I always watch The Santa Clause (silly Christmas movie with Tim Allen) on Christmas Eve. Sometimes I'm alone, sometimes I'm with my family... but this movie just makes me so stupidly happy. The North Pole in this movie cannot be improved upon.

And my favorite carol is "I Heard the Bells."
December 25
Merry Christmas to all!
December 26
Sneding stuff to some newbies.
December 27
Sending some stones to a new user.
December 28
Sent an egg to someone!
December 29
Sending chests!
December 30
Liking all the wishlist dragons I can see. So many good designs omg.
December 31
Sent someone a gene on their wishlist!

Happy New Year, everybody!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 240 241