Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | HSR Mochi Kitties [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@sublimevoide

Unfortunately, I'm not doing any eye types that are going to be changing the black pupil shapes, but I can def do empty eyes in that case! I'd be happy to pull from the kitty pictures for the colours, and thank you for the exact colour hex codes as well! They help a lot :]

Send payment when you're able to! Though if it is through a CR, I will be accepting it earlier if that's alright since I'm preparing for a mass hatch come the 1st
@sublimevoide

Unfortunately, I'm not doing any eye types that are going to be changing the black pupil shapes, but I can def do empty eyes in that case! I'd be happy to pull from the kitty pictures for the colours, and thank you for the exact colour hex codes as well! They help a lot :]

Send payment when you're able to! Though if it is through a CR, I will be accepting it earlier if that's alright since I'm preparing for a mass hatch come the 1st
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
hi hi! quick question, which might be dumb but i wanna double check, but the shop is still open right :0c?? im very bad when it comes to time but i just wanted to make sure because i wanna,,,comm 3 kitties and i do Not want to overwhelm you ;v;!
hi hi! quick question, which might be dumb but i wanna double check, but the shop is still open right :0c?? im very bad when it comes to time but i just wanted to make sure because i wanna,,,comm 3 kitties and i do Not want to overwhelm you ;v;!
mura_sig.png
Username: sylvain69 (placing order for both myself and my friend, rei711)
Dragon or character: Neuvillette and Wriothesley from Genshin Impact

Patterns:
Neuvillette: Star eyes, eyeliner fur pattern, long socks peetsies pattern, waves + gradient pillow patterns
Wriothesley: Default eyes, tiger fur pattern, short socks peetsies pattern, flower (bottom) + gradient pillow patterns

Attachments:
Neuvillette: Gradient tail
Wriothesley: Stripes tail

Colours:
Neuvillette: Blue eyeliner, white body, gradient of dark blue to light blue for the pillow pattern, dark blue socks, gold and white wave, blue gradient tail
Wriothesley: Silver/grey flower patterns, all other colours left to artist's choice
Payment: Gems (total price: 200g x 2 = 400g)
Anything else?:Wriothesley is for me, Neuvillette is for rei711. For Neuvillette's gradient (for pillow), the darker colour is at the top, and the lighter colour is at the bottom

let me know if there's any issues with this!! thank you!!
Username: sylvain69 (placing order for both myself and my friend, rei711)
Dragon or character: Neuvillette and Wriothesley from Genshin Impact

Patterns:
Neuvillette: Star eyes, eyeliner fur pattern, long socks peetsies pattern, waves + gradient pillow patterns
Wriothesley: Default eyes, tiger fur pattern, short socks peetsies pattern, flower (bottom) + gradient pillow patterns

Attachments:
Neuvillette: Gradient tail
Wriothesley: Stripes tail

Colours:
Neuvillette: Blue eyeliner, white body, gradient of dark blue to light blue for the pillow pattern, dark blue socks, gold and white wave, blue gradient tail
Wriothesley: Silver/grey flower patterns, all other colours left to artist's choice
Payment: Gems (total price: 200g x 2 = 400g)
Anything else?:Wriothesley is for me, Neuvillette is for rei711. For Neuvillette's gradient (for pillow), the darker colour is at the top, and the lighter colour is at the bottom

let me know if there's any issues with this!! thank you!!
no luck in these loaded dice
[b]Username:[/b] Storia [b]Dragon or character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80756178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807562/80756178_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Patterns:[/b] star eyes, no fur pattern, gradient paws, pillow patterns: top, flower on top, gradient, waves [b]Attachments:[/b] if possible to have both, gradient wings + gradient tail please! if not, could i get one of each? [b]Colours:[/b] your choice on how to color pick from my dragonsona shown, but try to keep most colors pastel (and do incorporate the blue/purple shades in her butterfly gene somewhere :3) [b]Payment:[/b] strange chests (if you are still taking that!) [b]Anything else?:[/b] nope!
Username: Storia
Dragon or character:
80756178_350.png
Patterns: star eyes, no fur pattern, gradient paws, pillow patterns: top, flower on top, gradient, waves
Attachments: if possible to have both, gradient wings + gradient tail please! if not, could i get one of each?
Colours: your choice on how to color pick from my dragonsona shown, but try to keep most colors pastel (and do incorporate the blue/purple shades in her butterfly gene somewhere :3)
Payment: strange chests (if you are still taking that!)
Anything else?: nope!
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@Muranidae

It's still open! I'm probably closing around the end of today to start to work through all the orders, but for the time being I'm still taking them :]

///

@sylvain69

No issues!! I'd be happy to make lil critters of those two handsome men; would you like me to ping your friend as well with the finished piece?

Send payment when you're able to as well!

///

@Storia

I'm still taking chests! If it is sent through a CR though, I will probably be accepting it earlier since chests are slowly gonna be hitting their disintegration time. :O

But I can definitely do a combo of tail and wings :]
@Muranidae

It's still open! I'm probably closing around the end of today to start to work through all the orders, but for the time being I'm still taking them :]

///

@sylvain69

No issues!! I'd be happy to make lil critters of those two handsome men; would you like me to ping your friend as well with the finished piece?

Send payment when you're able to as well!

///

@Storia

I'm still taking chests! If it is sent through a CR though, I will probably be accepting it earlier since chests are slowly gonna be hitting their disintegration time. :O

But I can definitely do a combo of tail and wings :]
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
omg nuevie and wrio kitties,,,
now i wanna see all the anemo boy ones sdflfdkdsfkfdjlskdfj
i may,,, maybe,,, next opening
omg nuevie and wrio kitties,,,
now i wanna see all the anemo boy ones sdflfdkdsfkfdjlskdfj
i may,,, maybe,,, next opening
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
Hi! Yes, you can ping both of us :3 I'll send the payment asap!
Hi! Yes, you can ping both of us :3 I'll send the payment asap!
no luck in these loaded dice
yeet alright im home time to actually make a post hfjksds [b]Username:[/b] Muranidae [b]Dragon or character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86954437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/869545/86954437_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Patterns:[/b] - eyes: empty - pillow: cream [b]Attachments:[/b] none! [b]Colors:[/b] up to discretion, but reference is....a sacabambaspis hgjfksls [b]Payment:[/b] 200g [b]Anything else?:[/b] none :> ----- ----- [b]Username:[/b] Muranidae [b]Dragon or character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87119437]baizhu genshin impact[/url].....sadhjklsddfs [b]Patterns:[/b] - eyes: star - fur: eyeliner - paws: short socks + gradient - pillow: flower (top) + 2 layers on the bottom - tail: dot + gradient [b]Attachments:[/b] just the tail [b]Colors:[/b] overall color should be green but then have his navy/lighter green or teal/purple colors wherever they can be used :0c [b]Payment:[/b] 200kt [b]Anything else?:[/b] none!! ----- ----- [size=3][s]last one im sorry[/s][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Muranidae [b]Dragon or character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86054245]changsheng.....genshin impact[/url]......... [b]Patterns:[/b] - eyes: default - fur: brows + blush - pillow: waves + gradient [b]Attachments:[/b] just a tail [b]Colors:[/b] white body ofc (w/ the blush just bein. a real light pink somehow)...but if her pillow color could match some of baizhu's greens, but lighter, that'd be really nice [b]Payment:[/b] 200kt [b]Anything else?:[/b] idk how to ask this but. can i size her down so i could edit her to be stacked on top of baizhu hdjklsdkf if there are any issues please lmk and i'll fix em ;w;
yeet alright im home time to actually make a post hfjksds

Username: Muranidae
Dragon or character:

86954437_350.png
Patterns:
- eyes: empty
- pillow: cream
Attachments: none!
Colors: up to discretion, but reference is....a sacabambaspis hgjfksls
Payment: 200g
Anything else?: none :>

Dragon or character: baizhu genshin impact.....sadhjklsddfs
Patterns:
- eyes: star
- fur: eyeliner
- paws: short socks + gradient
- pillow: flower (top) + 2 layers on the bottom
- tail: dot + gradient
Attachments: just the tail
Colors: overall color should be green but then have his navy/lighter green or teal/purple colors wherever they can be used :0c
Payment: 200kt
Anything else?: none!!

last one im sorry

Dragon or character: changsheng.....genshin impact.........
Patterns:
- eyes: default
- fur: brows + blush
- pillow: waves + gradient
Attachments: just a tail
Colors: white body ofc (w/ the blush just bein. a real light pink somehow)...but if her pillow color could match some of baizhu's greens, but lighter, that'd be really nice
Payment: 200kt
Anything else?: idk how to ask this but. can i size her down so i could edit her to be stacked on top of baizhu hdjklsdkf

if there are any issues please lmk and i'll fix em ;w;
mura_sig.png
@Muranidae

Yippee Baizhu, Changsheng and fish!!!! But of course, you're welcome to size it down to stack them if you'd like! :]

Feel free to send payment when you'd like, and I can def add some lil greens to the pillow for her
@Muranidae

Yippee Baizhu, Changsheng and fish!!!! But of course, you're welcome to size it down to stack them if you'd like! :]

Feel free to send payment when you'd like, and I can def add some lil greens to the pillow for her
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Kzryail

Here are your collection of lil munchkins!! Let me know if anything needs adjusting! :]

(imgs removed, thanks twitter art hijackers)
@Kzryail

Here are your collection of lil munchkins!! Let me know if anything needs adjusting! :]

(imgs removed, thanks twitter art hijackers)
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8