Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ TRIPLE FORTUNE ] badge update! +coatlm
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67
oh gosh I've followed your work on tumblr for ages, I completely forgot you had an FR account! one of my friends showed off your bird&snake skin and I immediately came here to preorder even though I usually don't get UMA/S. hopefully I've filled things out correctly haha
oh gosh I've followed your work on tumblr for ages, I completely forgot you had an FR account! one of my friends showed off your bird&snake skin and I immediately came here to preorder even though I usually don't get UMA/S. hopefully I've filled things out correctly haha
• spirit •
• it/they/he •
• fr +3 •
oh my god the bird and snake one was YOU!!! It's literally. so good. yuri if you've ever seen it fr. id absolutely love a slot. i have soo many boas it'll look great with
oh my god the bird and snake one was YOU!!! It's literally. so good. yuri if you've ever seen it fr. id absolutely love a slot. i have soo many boas it'll look great with
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
Ooooh it's here! I remember seeing the WIP on Tumblr and thinking yep I would love a copy of that :D
Ooooh it's here! I remember seeing the WIP on Tumblr and thinking yep I would love a copy of that :D
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
ohh my gosh, im literally in love with LOVE WINS! its SOO yuri. i see im a little late to the party, but is there any way i can get on the list for it? EDIT: i forgot to say, i'll pay with 5 eggs!
ohh my gosh, im literally in love with LOVE WINS! its SOO yuri. i see im a little late to the party, but is there any way i can get on the list for it? EDIT: i forgot to say, i'll pay with 5 eggs!
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png AaYNmEX.png
JNAfoEf.png
ehCjVGy.png
Al1BEGR.png
rUoKR6y.png
I signed up! In addition to the fun little event I just wanted to say that you're a huge inspiration for me on this site - you're the reason I started collecting anatomy altering skins on FR. I saw your accents one day and always wanted to own one.

thank you for another opportunity to order a beautiful work of art!
I signed up! In addition to the fun little event I just wanted to say that you're a huge inspiration for me on this site - you're the reason I started collecting anatomy altering skins on FR. I saw your accents one day and always wanted to own one.

thank you for another opportunity to order a beautiful work of art!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

Birds! More bird skins, because you can never have enough. And snake?!

Seriously, I love all your animal skins; I specifically bought a G1 for that lovely SIGHTHOUND one. You are an amazing artist, and such an inspiration, and I just can't not buy this, even though I really should cut down on the UMAs. But it's a bird; how can I resist such an awesome bird???
Birds! More bird skins, because you can never have enough. And snake?!

Seriously, I love all your animal skins; I specifically bought a G1 for that lovely SIGHTHOUND one. You are an amazing artist, and such an inspiration, and I just can't not buy this, even though I really should cut down on the UMAs. But it's a bird; how can I resist such an awesome bird???
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Hello!
I'm wondering if you have vanilla bean accent in stock. I found that beautiful accent too late...
If you still have one, please sell it to me! Thanks to read. :D
Hello!
I'm wondering if you have vanilla bean accent in stock. I found that beautiful accent too late...
If you still have one, please sell it to me! Thanks to read. :D
@888
I also can't... Use the sheets. I've tried twice now to access it on my ipad to preorder and sheets just goes 'lol **** you'. I have sent payment for my copy though
@888
I also can't... Use the sheets. I've tried twice now to access it on my ipad to preorder and sheets just goes 'lol **** you'. I have sent payment for my copy though
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz
Don't worry, I've added you :)
@Xaz
Don't worry, I've added you :)
Gb36TXO.png    
hi! i was wondering if you'd be restocking farewell hope (the sandsurge m skin/accent) any time soon! :)
hi! i was wondering if you'd be restocking farewell hope (the sandsurge m skin/accent) any time soon! :)
ySNe18a.png
4MbPoqE.pngmlHpBMC.png
7nrEOpT.pngypcKWM0.png
ll0CfnD.pngYw8EvNQ.png
FObX7rS.pngtNdq8a4.png
5hF3FGk.pngS3J5uo7.png
k8LYvAw.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67