Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You guys ever make massive decisions...
1 2
...that completely change up how your lair will be from the moment you choose to do whatever it is you chose to do?

I just decided that I'm gonna sell a whole bunch of my dragons and primarily become a fandragon lair. Kinda shocked at myself for doing that since I love all of the dragons I had that were once permas but at the same time I'm a huge nerd, of course I'm going to put making fandragons of musical concept albums and other random stuff ahead of dragons I've pretty much only bought because they're pretty ^^' btw there is a link to the big 'ol sales form I have for said pretty dragons in my sig if anybody is interested... please excuse the blatant self-advertising lol

Anyways, I'm curious about what other peoples' experiences with doing stuff like this is and whether anyone's ever regretted and gone back on their choice or not (plus I just like hearing about stuff other people are doing with their lairs :p)
...that completely change up how your lair will be from the moment you choose to do whatever it is you chose to do?

I just decided that I'm gonna sell a whole bunch of my dragons and primarily become a fandragon lair. Kinda shocked at myself for doing that since I love all of the dragons I had that were once permas but at the same time I'm a huge nerd, of course I'm going to put making fandragons of musical concept albums and other random stuff ahead of dragons I've pretty much only bought because they're pretty ^^' btw there is a link to the big 'ol sales form I have for said pretty dragons in my sig if anybody is interested... please excuse the blatant self-advertising lol

Anyways, I'm curious about what other peoples' experiences with doing stuff like this is and whether anyone's ever regretted and gone back on their choice or not (plus I just like hearing about stuff other people are doing with their lairs :p)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
That plan sounds great! Good luck with your goal [emoji=aether laughing size=2] I suddenly decided to become a mainly Aether lair and bought a bunch, after seeing a fellow Nature member's pokemon fandragon Aether. Was so cute. I haven't regretted it yet, going strong!
That plan sounds great! Good luck with your goal

I suddenly decided to become a mainly Aether lair and bought a bunch, after seeing a fellow Nature member's pokemon fandragon Aether. Was so cute. I haven't regretted it yet, going strong!
I definitely regret selling my scattered dragons, but it was fueled by mental illness haha
I definitely regret selling my scattered dragons, but it was fueled by mental illness haha
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
@Ador

Oooh nice! Aethers are such a cute breed, I need to make more fandragon plans based around them lol
Also, had a little look at some of your aethers and they're gorgeous. I wish you luck with growing your collection! (and if you'd like I'd be more than happy to donate a few of my aethers ^^)
@Ador

Oooh nice! Aethers are such a cute breed, I need to make more fandragon plans based around them lol
Also, had a little look at some of your aethers and they're gorgeous. I wish you luck with growing your collection! (and if you'd like I'd be more than happy to donate a few of my aethers ^^)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
If you end up not being able to sell any dear Aethers after a while, I would love to receive and or buy them [emoji=aether happy size=2] thank you very much!
If you end up not being able to sell any dear Aethers after a while, I would love to receive and or buy them thank you very much!
You ended up gifting them to me! Well, they will be cherished [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
You ended up gifting them to me! Well, they will be cherished
I did a little purge once of all* my Flight rep dragons - they were breeding pairs and I'd spent a little bit on getting them all gened and dressed and whatnot. But I don't actually regret it.

*I did keep one.

Another time, I decided to just completely overhaul my lore from what I had been doing before. I'll have to get back to you on whether or not I regret that because I'm kinda... still in the middle of that. I wanted to do something more epic and coherent. I am almost assuredly not going to succeed on that front. But it's been fun.

But rarely is getting rid of a whole swath of dragons part of my plans anymore because I am just too attached. I exalted an important lore dragon one time like four years ago and I still regret it.
I did a little purge once of all* my Flight rep dragons - they were breeding pairs and I'd spent a little bit on getting them all gened and dressed and whatnot. But I don't actually regret it.

*I did keep one.

Another time, I decided to just completely overhaul my lore from what I had been doing before. I'll have to get back to you on whether or not I regret that because I'm kinda... still in the middle of that. I wanted to do something more epic and coherent. I am almost assuredly not going to succeed on that front. But it's been fun.

But rarely is getting rid of a whole swath of dragons part of my plans anymore because I am just too attached. I exalted an important lore dragon one time like four years ago and I still regret it.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I did a lair revamp once, I don't regret, but I may be due to a second revamp soon, way smaller than the last one, but still a probability :)

My counsel is, do what makes you happy!
I did a lair revamp once, I don't regret, but I may be due to a second revamp soon, way smaller than the last one, but still a probability :)

My counsel is, do what makes you happy!
SIG-02.png
I wish you luck with your fandragons! They're a blast to plan outfits for

In 2017 I was getting bored with Flight Rising and decided to pick a color to collect Gen 1s of - I picked Grapefruit because it's from the expanded color wheel so they would be easier to find new hatches because people can't make xxy Grapefruit progens, and the old search system was..... not very good haha

Shoutout to Pentaghast, who was the first Fruit I bought :>

Nearly 7 years later and still going strong!
I wish you luck with your fandragons! They're a blast to plan outfits for

In 2017 I was getting bored with Flight Rising and decided to pick a color to collect Gen 1s of - I picked Grapefruit because it's from the expanded color wheel so they would be easier to find new hatches because people can't make xxy Grapefruit progens, and the old search system was..... not very good haha

Shoutout to Pentaghast, who was the first Fruit I bought :>

Nearly 7 years later and still going strong!
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
that was me when i completed geneing my first g1. I realised how fun it is to hatch some good colours and completely build your dragon from the ground up. I used to just collect dragons I thought were pretty from the AH and dress them and now most of these have been sold because I wanna entirely dedicate my lair to fun g1 projects!
that was me when i completed geneing my first g1. I realised how fun it is to hatch some good colours and completely build your dragon from the ground up. I used to just collect dragons I thought were pretty from the AH and dress them and now most of these have been sold because I wanna entirely dedicate my lair to fun g1 projects!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
1 2