Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You guys ever make massive decisions...
1 2
Well, I'm sloooowly working towards becoming a g1 lair.

I'm not there yet, but I'll eventually get rid of all my g2+ dragons... Maybe I'll keep a handful that I'm attached to in my hibden though, but everything else will be done with.

I wanna gene up my g1s before I get rid of my g2+ though... I mean, I like having pretty dragons in my lair. Having my lair filled with triple basic dragons only wouldn't be that fun~
Well, I'm sloooowly working towards becoming a g1 lair.

I'm not there yet, but I'll eventually get rid of all my g2+ dragons... Maybe I'll keep a handful that I'm attached to in my hibden though, but everything else will be done with.

I wanna gene up my g1s before I get rid of my g2+ though... I mean, I like having pretty dragons in my lair. Having my lair filled with triple basic dragons only wouldn't be that fun~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
i went to investigate your fandragon lair... not the pipe fandragon!!!!!! omg
i went to investigate your fandragon lair... not the pipe fandragon!!!!!! omg
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
Yes! I saw a lair once that inspired me so much, I made a plan to move to Fire flight in february and set a new theme/aesthetic for my lair, lol. I've been in ice for years and really love their eyes but I want to get a lil more creative and switch things up!
Yes! I saw a lair once that inspired me so much, I made a plan to move to Fire flight in february and set a new theme/aesthetic for my lair, lol. I've been in ice for years and really love their eyes but I want to get a lil more creative and switch things up!

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
1 2