Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising New Year Resolutions
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
Make more profit on the AH, and actually save up enough for one of the Emblem apparel pieces, or if I’m ambitious, a skin/accent scroll so I can finally publish the accent I’ve been making!

Also, incubating 1 nest in the Plague Flight when I switch in 4 days.
Make more profit on the AH, and actually save up enough for one of the Emblem apparel pieces, or if I’m ambitious, a skin/accent scroll so I can finally publish the accent I’ve been making!

Also, incubating 1 nest in the Plague Flight when I switch in 4 days.
6klg2iF.png
I want to get back into trying to make skins and/or adopts. I felt very creatively energized last time I played Dragon Coloring Book.
I want to get back into trying to make skins and/or adopts. I felt very creatively energized last time I played Dragon Coloring Book.
21402.png
For me it’s definitely these
  • Start doing G&G daily
  • Get to a hundred lair slots
  • Finish my gene projects
  • Get more aethers, sandsurges, gaolers, and aberrations
  • Sort out some lore and stuff
For me it’s definitely these
  • Start doing G&G daily
  • Get to a hundred lair slots
  • Finish my gene projects
  • Get more aethers, sandsurges, gaolers, and aberrations
  • Sort out some lore and stuff
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Finish my ORV project, finish collecting all y1 apparel, and at least getting to 2013 on collecting the festival skins

edit: oh, and hit 800 achievement points
Finish my ORV project, finish collecting all y1 apparel, and at least getting to 2013 on collecting the festival skins

edit: oh, and hit 800 achievement points
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
To actually finish my projects
To actually finish my projects
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
Learn how to make a profit off of lots of things and become one of The Rich Players
Learn how to make a profit off of lots of things and become one of The Rich Players
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
I want to get lore written for some of my Auraboa, Sandsurge, Aether, and Undertide dragons.
I want to get lore written for some of my Auraboa, Sandsurge, Aether, and Undertide dragons.
To, hopefully, finish all of my current projects and get around to working on some more lore as well.
To, hopefully, finish all of my current projects and get around to working on some more lore as well.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Max out my HibDen, and start on a quest to fill my Beastiary. No idea if I'll be able to finish either this year (well, definitely not the Beastiary lol), but I'll give it a shot :P
Max out my HibDen, and start on a quest to fill my Beastiary. No idea if I'll be able to finish either this year (well, definitely not the Beastiary lol), but I'll give it a shot :P
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
get 100 lair slots and 200 hibden slots. also, finish at least 10 of my projects. maybe more
get 100 lair slots and 200 hibden slots. also, finish at least 10 of my projects. maybe more
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23