Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My god, eggs sell fast
1 2
I decided to put some up for lah (just wanted lots of profit quickly) like a minute ago. why have half already sold [emoji=skull size=1]
I decided to put some up for lah (just wanted lots of profit quickly) like a minute ago.

why have half already sold
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
egg
egg
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
Cheap price + egg = Lots of sold egg
Cheap price + egg = Lots of sold egg
20240124-2118111.gif
because delicious eggies

we all get high from RNG when hatching eggs this time of year
because delicious eggies

we all get high from RNG when hatching eggs this time of year
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I've bought.. 48 eggs over the course of NoTN >> Might be more since my AH history only goes to the 18th. But like Sinnabelle said, RNG high go brrr
I've bought.. 48 eggs over the course of NoTN >> Might be more since my AH history only goes to the 18th. But like Sinnabelle said, RNG high go brrr
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
What did you list at?
What did you list at?
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@SCB 197. It's low compared to normal but it was 1 lower than the lowest at the time :p
@SCB 197. It's low compared to normal but it was 1 lower than the lowest at the time :p
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Accidentally sold my eggs instead of chests so only at 16000 and my game crashed with how fast they sold!
Accidentally sold my eggs instead of chests so only at 16000 and my game crashed with how fast they sold!
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif • will - he/xe •
• bookworm and gadfly •
• please send your cactus pics I love them •
@Wisdum Wow, ok. I've seen the ones at 190G fly, 193G would sit a while. 194-195G could take all day. I guess The BuyeningTM has begun.
@Wisdum Wow, ok. I've seen the ones at 190G fly, 193G would sit a while. 194-195G could take all day. I guess The BuyeningTM has begun.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
They sell really fast right now because the prices are at their lowest. It can really pay off to buy a bunch for under 200g and then sell them later in the year at 250g or more depending on the demand that year.
They sell really fast right now because the prices are at their lowest. It can really pay off to buy a bunch for under 200g and then sell them later in the year at 250g or more depending on the demand that year.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2