Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] NOTN sales archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Technician Yes! I will set up the CR, thank you very much.
@Technician Yes! I will set up the CR, thank you very much.
Hello, I hope that you're doing well and happy holidays~ I just sent a 2-way CR with the remaining nocturne eggs needed for the arcane sprite - I hope that's ok! I am really excited to receive the sprite - I will have 3 more sprites remaining, and it has always been a dream to get all of them so thank you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Hello,

I hope that you're doing well and happy holidays~

I just sent a 2-way CR with the remaining nocturne eggs needed for the arcane sprite - I hope that's ok!

I am really excited to receive the sprite - I will have 3 more sprites remaining, and it has always been a dream to get all of them so thank you!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Cantertothewinds Again, I am so glad you were able to achieve those collection goals this season! Congratulations on all your hard work, you deserve these sprites!
@Cantertothewinds Again, I am so glad you were able to achieve those collection goals this season! Congratulations on all your hard work, you deserve these sprites!
@enigmaticii Hello I'm interested in the Aberration: Twinwheels and the Airborn Parchment apparel. How many eggs would that be? ^^
@enigmaticii Hello I'm interested in the Aberration: Twinwheels and the Airborn Parchment apparel. How many eggs would that be? ^^
@Bombomi Hello! LAH for each respectively is 90kt/g and 60kt/g. Altogether totaling 150kt/g. I can accept mixed currency OR 1 noc egg at 200kt/g and refund the excess 50kt/g value as change. If you would prefer the noc egg option, please indicate your g/t/mix preference for the refund and I will set up a CR. (:
@Bombomi Hello! LAH for each respectively is 90kt/g and 60kt/g. Altogether totaling 150kt/g. I can accept mixed currency OR 1 noc egg at 200kt/g and refund the excess 50kt/g value as change. If you would prefer the noc egg option, please indicate your g/t/mix preference for the refund and I will set up a CR. (:
Oh it's cheaper then I thought. How about we add the Fathomsearch Halo and the Water aura to it?
Oh it's cheaper then I thought. How about we add the Fathomsearch Halo and the Water aura to it?
@Bombomi Of course! Fathomsearch Halo (LAH 175kt/g) and Water Aura (LAH 36kt/g) will bring the altogether total to 361kt/g. Payment forms could be mixed g/t, 1 noc egg + 161kt/g, or 2 noc eggs with a 39kt/g refund. Please let me know which arrangement is acceptable for you! Thank you.
@Bombomi Of course! Fathomsearch Halo (LAH 175kt/g) and Water Aura (LAH 36kt/g) will bring the altogether total to 361kt/g. Payment forms could be mixed g/t, 1 noc egg + 161kt/g, or 2 noc eggs with a 39kt/g refund. Please let me know which arrangement is acceptable for you! Thank you.
I take the 2 noc egg with gem refund option please. Thank you for the trade ^^
I take the 2 noc egg with gem refund option please. Thank you for the trade ^^
@enigmaticii Hello! Would you be willing to do 8 noc eggs for these items? I'll list my math below as well. (Not sure if you're taking full eggs or only partial eggs so let me know and I can pay partial in gems instead if needed). [item = Accent: Jellyfishing][item = Accent: Abberation][item = Skin: Chiming In][item = Skin: Windsong Pirate][item = Accent: Ivy Dance][item = nature aura] Should be 80 + 1250 + 40 + 65 + 115 + 40 = 1590g.
@enigmaticii Hello! Would you be willing to do 8 noc eggs for these items? I'll list my math below as well. (Not sure if you're taking full eggs or only partial eggs so let me know and I can pay partial in gems instead if needed).

Accent: Jellyfishing Accent: Abberation Skin: Chiming In Skin: Windsong Pirate Accent: Ivy Dance Nature Aura

Should be 80 + 1250 + 40 + 65 + 115 + 40 = 1590g.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves Hello! I see you rounded the LAH up a few times and I also take the LAH between g/t, so your total is a bit too high!

79 + 1250 + 39 + 50 + 115 + 35 = 1568kt/g

Yes I can do 8 noc eggs, I will reimburse the excess 32kt/g as change. Please let me know if you prefer g/t/mixed change. Thank you!
@DismasYves Hello! I see you rounded the LAH up a few times and I also take the LAH between g/t, so your total is a bit too high!

79 + 1250 + 39 + 50 + 115 + 35 = 1568kt/g

Yes I can do 8 noc eggs, I will reimburse the excess 32kt/g as change. Please let me know if you prefer g/t/mixed change. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10