Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] NOTN sales archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello, enigmaticii. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I would like some price checks on a few skinsence. Can I get individual prices please. I may not be able to get them all at once.

Hello, enigmaticii. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I would like some price checks on a few skinsence. Can I get individual prices please. I may not be able to get them all at once.

Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@RogueLoreWind Hello! Thank you for the well wishes and I hope the same for you. I will get these all priced out for you. I will check for the lowest AH price between the g/t listings and present the price in g following the ratio 1g : 1000t. Therefore, all g prices are equivalent to that amount in kt or a mixture of g/t OK. Please let me know which items interest you and I will write up a quote of your selected total and a few payment arrangements. [item=Accent: Surgelight]280g [item=Accent: Igniteus]160g [item=Skin: Arcane Elemental]150g [item=Accent: Arcane Gift]120g [item=Accent: Spectral Spellcaster]298g [item=Accent: Plague-Touched]349g [item=Skin: Boneyard Scavengers]90g [item=Skin: Banded Jasper]70g [item=Accent: Wild Jasper]160g [item=Accent: Infused Crown]148g [item=Accent: Coldsnap]250g [item=Accent: Icy Coat]518g [item=Accent: Circus Mage]119g [item=Skin: Nightmothers Lullaby]900g [item=Accent: Cumulus]218g [item=Skin: Bamboo Guardian]55g [item=Accent: Splash]54g [item=Accent: Curious Companions]200g [item=Skin: Leviathan Spirit]90g [item=Accent: Leaflace]120g [item=Accent: Garden Guardian]440g [item=Accent: Botanys Back]190g [item=Accent: Springly Sprouts]100g [item=Skin: Glade Golem]35g [item=Sylvan Swirls]70g [item=Accent: Winterbelle PC] [item=Accent: Icarus] Were included in your list, but these are not UMAs I own. Were these meant to be another fest skin on offer or were they accidentally included?
@RogueLoreWind Hello! Thank you for the well wishes and I hope the same for you. I will get these all priced out for you. I will check for the lowest AH price between the g/t listings and present the price in g following the ratio 1g : 1000t. Therefore, all g prices are equivalent to that amount in kt or a mixture of g/t OK. Please let me know which items interest you and I will write up a quote of your selected total and a few payment arrangements.

Accent: Surgelight 280g Accent: Igniteus 160g Skin: Arcane Elemental 150g Accent: Arcane Gift 120g
Accent: Spectral Spellcaster 298g Accent: Plague-Touched 349g Skin: Boneyard Scavengers 90g Skin: Banded Jasper 70g
Accent: Wild Jasper 160g Accent: Infused Crown 148g Accent: Coldsnap 250g Accent: Icy Coat 518g
Accent: Circus Mage 119g Skin: Nightmothers Lullaby 900g Accent: Cumulus 218g Skin: Bamboo Guardian 55g
Accent: Splash 54g Accent: Curious Companions 200g Skin: Leviathan Spirit 90g Accent: Leaflace 120g
Accent: Garden Guardian 440g Accent: Botanys Back 190g Accent: Springly Sprouts 100g Skin: Glade Golem 35g
70g

Accent: Winterbelle PC Accent: Icarus Were included in your list, but these are not UMAs I own. Were these meant to be another fest skin on offer or were they accidentally included?
I just realized that I accidentally included [item=Accent: Icarus] because I own the fest skin [skin=9479]
I just realized that I accidentally included Accent: Icarus because I own the fest skin
Numbers may have been put in wrong on the bottom 2. Okay found the first I had the wrong number 9478 not 8478. Icarus is in your list. I didn't even catch it was a UMA. Last skin in row 14. Maybe

Here we go.
Numbers may have been put in wrong on the bottom 2. Okay found the first I had the wrong number 9478 not 8478. Icarus is in your list. I didn't even catch it was a UMA. Last skin in row 14. Maybe

Here we go.
@RogueLoreWind yes, I realised after that when I typed "Skin: Icarus: that it input the UMA rather than the fest skin, that was my mistake and I apologise for the inconvenience. Here is a price check on Call to the Sky: [item=Accent: Call to the Sky]119g
@RogueLoreWind yes, I realised after that when I typed "Skin: Icarus: that it input the UMA rather than the fest skin, that was my mistake and I apologise for the inconvenience. Here is a price check on Call to the Sky:
Accent: Call to the Sky 119g
I like that Icarus also. I wouldn't mind a price check on it as well. If it is available anyway.
I like that Icarus also. I wouldn't mind a price check on it as well. If it is available anyway.
Of course! 100g.
Of course! 100g.
Yeah sorry about that. One day I will learn to refresh pages before I start typing. Been a bit sick and brain fog is so bad.
Yeah sorry about that. One day I will learn to refresh pages before I start typing. Been a bit sick and brain fog is so bad.
@RogueLoreWind No worries at all! Please let me know which you are interested in at your own pace and I can help arrange and calculate for you.
@RogueLoreWind No worries at all! Please let me know which you are interested in at your own pace and I can help arrange and calculate for you.
Let me see... I have 7 Noc eggs and some gems.

120/100/119/90/54/55/90/35/119/100/250

Okay we will start with these.

edit 1134
Let me see... I have 7 Noc eggs and some gems.

120/100/119/90/54/55/90/35/119/100/250

Okay we will start with these.

edit 1134
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10