Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets (UMS/A version)
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 195 196
@sneer I’ll take the Wildclaw skin, please! TUBMG [item=Skin: Lmn-What the Aether F]
@sneer
I’ll take the Wildclaw skin, please!

TUBMG
Skin: Lmn-What the Aether F
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
Friendly Bump!
Friendly Bump!
callout/blacklist isn't the right word but having a list of thread killers feels super mean spirited, i know i said something about users going to grab cheap skins from the ah but price has nothing to do with quality. a lot of these games stall over time or naturally die out so trying to force this thread to be active constantly is really strange, stuff like this focuses on the user below so if they do become inactive no one has lost out on a potential gift.

well my comment has been rendered void, the devs don't mince words do they.
callout/blacklist isn't the right word but having a list of thread killers feels super mean spirited, i know i said something about users going to grab cheap skins from the ah but price has nothing to do with quality. a lot of these games stall over time or naturally die out so trying to force this thread to be active constantly is really strange, stuff like this focuses on the user below so if they do become inactive no one has lost out on a potential gift.

well my comment has been rendered void, the devs don't mince words do they.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
The section about "thread killers" in the opening post has received an edit.

• It's okay to describe the attributes of skins or accent designs that do well in a forum game like this one.
  • It's okay to describe the attributes of skin or accent designs that don't do well in a forum game like this one.
  • It's NOT okay to call out specific skins or accents.

As a general reminder for everyone, skins and accents are created by your fellow players. When you call out a skin or accent in a negative fashion, you are calling out a fellow player.
The section about "thread killers" in the opening post has received an edit.

• It's okay to describe the attributes of skins or accent designs that do well in a forum game like this one.
  • It's okay to describe the attributes of skin or accent designs that don't do well in a forum game like this one.
  • It's NOT okay to call out specific skins or accents.

As a general reminder for everyone, skins and accents are created by your fellow players. When you call out a skin or accent in a negative fashion, you are calling out a fellow player.
Rule change

[*] If you claim a skin because someone added another skin to the mix.
You can only place the skin you didn't need back on this thread if you use the :
skin or skin offer.
Example:
The User Below Me Gets...
or
-(Don't take someones kindness and and repay it with ingratitude!)

[*] There are skins that slow this game down. If you're unsure if the one you're about it offer is one. Offering two choices, is never a bad idea. You don't have to! But it might help keeping the game going!
Examples of ones that slow that game are ones that;
-- cover very little
-- have a niche market
Rule change

[*] If you claim a skin because someone added another skin to the mix.
You can only place the skin you didn't need back on this thread if you use the :
skin or skin offer.
Example:
The User Below Me Gets...
or
-(Don't take someones kindness and and repay it with ingratitude!)

[*] There are skins that slow this game down. If you're unsure if the one you're about it offer is one. Offering two choices, is never a bad idea. You don't have to! But it might help keeping the game going!
Examples of ones that slow that game are ones that;
-- cover very little
-- have a niche market
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@obcordata claim Please Tubmg [item=Accent: Low] O R [item=Accent: pink. foliage] Please pick one
@obcordata claim Please

Tubmg

Accent: Low O R Accent: pink. foliage

Please pick one
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia
Claim!

TUBMG:
@AtticaIonia
Claim!

TUBMG:
Lichtdrache.gif
@Rinkablu

Claim please and ty!

TUBMG:
@Rinkablu

Claim please and ty!

TUBMG:
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@goldensong
C
TUBMG
@goldensong
C
TUBMG
Na5WGHa.png
@/AloraDannon claim please!

TUBMG:
OR

Edit: added a second option.
@/AloraDannon claim please!