Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets (UMS/A version)
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 200 201
@MiniMynn

Claim on the first one

TUBMG:
@MiniMynn

Claim on the first one

TUBMG:
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins claim!

TUBMG:
@Anduins claim!

TUBMG:
VOIPBvS.png
@Paleozoic Claim please :)
the user below me gets this :)
@Paleozoic Claim please :)
the user below me gets this :)
@DragonPetra
Claim please!

TUBMG:
@DragonPetra
Claim please!

TUBMG:
@Lilyvian claim please!

TUBMG:
@Lilyvian claim please!

TUBMG:
Elias-signature.png
@MiniMynn Claim please

TUBMG:

@MiniMynn Claim please

TUBMG:

92947897.png
nbZE1po.png
W I S H L I S T
mtHAEL4.png
46334692.png
@Facets Claim please! TUBMG: [item=accent: starspun woods] or [item=accent: buried alive] or [item=skin: hellfire] Edit: added another option!
@Facets
Claim please!

TUBMG:
Accent: Starspun Woods or Accent: Buried Alive or Skin: HellFire

Edit: added another option!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-12-28 12:21:08" ] The section about "thread killers" in the opening post has received an edit. It's okay to describe the attributes of skins or accent designs that do well in a forum game like this one. It's okay to describe the attributes of skin or accent designs that don't do well in a forum game like this one. It's NOT okay to call out specific skins or accents. As a general reminder for everyone, skins and accents are created by your fellow players. When you call out a skin or accent in a negative fashion, you are calling out a fellow player. [/quote] @Aequorin I think it would be pertinent to discuss the words "target audience", what they mean, and how they have no positive or negative value associated with an artists skill. Especially considering most of the 'thread killers' have very little in common with each other to even begin to categorize them into common attributes, the only thing that sets them apart is that the target audience doesn't seem to play this thread game. Though you're welcome to try and categorize them if you want to. No one was saying these were banned skins, only that they stalled the thread for a day or more at a time, more often than not repeatedly, simply because the target audience for those skins do not frequently play this thread game. If that has a negative impact on the artist, that seems like a personal issue that is no one elses fault and should be worked on in private. The fact of the matter is that they have stalled the thread, sometimes several times, and there's just no getting around that. What does numbers on Twitter might flop on Tumblr and so on, that's just how engagement and target audience in art online works. The rule was you had to offer a secondary option, which was a good compromise to keep the thread alive. No one was criticizing or saying negative things about these skins this whole time. What I consider unfair is how much the thread owner had to step in and offer a skin themselves, or other people had to put a second skin into the mix with nothing in return just to keep the thread moving.
Aequorin wrote on 2023-12-28 12:21:08:
The section about "thread killers" in the opening post has received an edit.

It's okay to describe the attributes of skins or accent designs that do well in a forum game like this one.
It's okay to describe the attributes of skin or accent designs that don't do well in a forum game like this one.
It's NOT okay to call out specific skins or accents.

As a general reminder for everyone, skins and accents are created by your fellow players. When you call out a skin or accent in a negative fashion, you are calling out a fellow player.

@Aequorin
I think it would be pertinent to discuss the words "target audience", what they mean, and how they have no positive or negative value associated with an artists skill. Especially considering most of the 'thread killers' have very little in common with each other to even begin to categorize them into common attributes, the only thing that sets them apart is that the target audience doesn't seem to play this thread game. Though you're welcome to try and categorize them if you want to.

No one was saying these were banned skins, only that they stalled the thread for a day or more at a time, more often than not repeatedly, simply because the target audience for those skins do not frequently play this thread game. If that has a negative impact on the artist, that seems like a personal issue that is no one elses fault and should be worked on in private. The fact of the matter is that they have stalled the thread, sometimes several times, and there's just no getting around that. What does numbers on Twitter might flop on Tumblr and so on, that's just how engagement and target audience in art online works.

The rule was you had to offer a secondary option, which was a good compromise to keep the thread alive. No one was criticizing or saying negative things about these skins this whole time. What I consider unfair is how much the thread owner had to step in and offer a skin themselves, or other people had to put a second skin into the mix with nothing in return just to keep the thread moving.
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
@Alphrussia claim please Id love buried alive Tubmg [item=Skin: Lmn-What the Aether F] OR [item=Accent: Low]
@Alphrussia claim please

Id love buried alive

Tubmg

Skin: Lmn-What the Aether F OR Accent: Low
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia
claim please - i'd love the what the aether! :)
TUBMG
OR
@AtticaIonia
claim please - i'd love the what the aether! :)
TUBMG
OR
yRHzmiz.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 200 201