Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets (UMS/A version)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196
[center][size=5][color=navy][font=zapfino][b]The User Below Me Gets...[/b] [color=navy][font=Marker felt][i](User Made Skin/Accent version)[/i] [/font][/size] [color=navy] Hello! I adore User made skins and accents. They are so much fun! I'll even admit I have a bit of a problem! One of the biggest problems is I'll buy a skin thinking it perfect for a dragon! ... And then change my mind. I'll still love the skin! But still, into the vault it goes. I'm sure I'm not the only one! So I'd thought I'd start a game! One where we can [u]swap[/u] our [i]User Made Skins and Accents[/i]. Letting go of the wonderful skins we have gathering dust go to someone else. While maybe getting a new skin we adore. Now on to the technical part! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [b]If you don't read the rules you are liable to break them, so please take the time to read them.[/b] [size=5][font=zapfino]Rules:[/font][/size][color=navy][/center] [LIST] [*][color=teal]Be [u][b][i]polite[/i][/b][/u] and [u][b][i]respectful[/i][/b][/u] to everyone participating in the thread. [*][color=teal]Claim the UM offered above you before adding your offering. [indent][color=teal]- put [b]claim[/b] or even just[b] c[/b] [u]then[/u] edit your post. [indent][color=teal](So not to lose the skin to another player.)[/indent] [color=teal]- Ping the player offering the skin after you have added your offer. [/indent] [*][color=teal]After claiming [u]edit your claim within [b]30 minutes[/b][/u]. If you can! Please try! Real life exists, but other players deserved respect too! [indent][color=teal]- If 1 hour elapse and you have not edited your claim, other users may claim the post above instead. [size=1][color=blue]To help expedite the new time limit, star all your unused UMA/S in your hoard, then when you need to choose one all you have to do is click the star at the top right and only they will be there. For instance I went from 36 pages to 2. It take a bit of time. But is so helpful in the long run for choose and sending![/size] - I am adding a whole bunch of pinglist at the bottom to choose from [size=1](and a quick guide to use them.)[/size][color=blue] If your skin is for a dragon of a Rare breed use that to pinglist to ping the other players interested in those skins! [/color][i]If you want! Not required[/i].[/indent] [*][color=teal]When someone claims your post, s[u]end them nothing until you see what they are offering[/u] and are sure that it adheres to the rules. [*][color=teal] Only offer User Made Skin/Accents [*][color=teal]Wait until [u]two other users[/u] have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance. [indent][color=teal]- Unless three days have passed. Then go ahead and claim![/indent] [*][color=teal] Please don't offer the same Skin/Accent more than twice. [indent][color=teal]- It floods the market and slows the thread. [/indent] [size=1][color=blue](It's not that I don't want you to play. Just look a little harder on the AH for cheaper accent to offer.) [indent][color=teal]- Unless it's your own design [*][color=teal] If you claim a skin because[u] [i]someone added another skin to the mix[/i].[/u] You can only place the skin you didn't need back on this thread if you use the : [color=navy] [b]skin[/b] or [b][i]skin [/i][/b]offer.[color=teal] [center]Example: [color=navy][font=Herculanum]The User Below Me Gets... [skin=29842] or [skin=29837][/center][left] [color=teal]-[color=blue](Don't take someones kindness and and repay it with ingratitude!)[/indent] [*][color=teal] There are skins that slow this game down. If you're unsure if the one you're about it offer is one. Offering two choices, is never a bad idea. You don't have to! But it might help keeping the game going![color=teal] [indent][size=1][color=blue]Examples of ones that slow that game are ones that; -- cover very little -- have a niche market[/size][/color] [color=teal][/indent] [/LIST] [center][color=navy]To start off with a bang! [font=Herculanum][size=5]The User Below Me Gets... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=27280&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Skin: Furvus][/font][/size] [emoji=aberration deadpan size=1][emoji=aether deadpan size=1][emoji=auraboa deadpan size=1][emoji=banescale deadpan size=1][emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1][emoji=sandsurge deadpan size=1][emoji=undertide deadpan size=1][emoji=veilspun deadpan size=1][color=teal] Pinglist for skins offered!: (Sign up here and I'll add your names to my next post below.) [pinglist=16195][pinglist=16196][pinglist=16197][pinglist=16198][pinglist=16199][pinglist=16200][color=teal] [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Breeds][color=blue][b]Dragon Breeds Types (for pinglist)[/b][/url] Go [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3136542/1#post_51411041][size=7]HERE[/size][/url] [color=teal] to get the pinglists! Pinglist for updates: [pinglist=16189]
The User Below Me Gets...
(User Made Skin/Accent version)

Hello!
I adore User made skins and accents.
They are so much fun!
I'll even admit I have a bit of a problem!

One of the biggest problems is I'll buy a skin thinking it perfect for a dragon!
And then change my mind.
I'll still love the skin!
But still, into the vault it goes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one!
So I'd thought I'd start a game!
One where we can swap our User Made Skins and Accents.
Letting go of the wonderful skins we have gathering dust go to someone else.
While maybe getting a new skin we adore.

Now on to the technical part!

If you don't read the rules you are liable to break them, so please take the time to read them.

Rules:
  • Be polite and respectful to everyone participating in the thread.

• Claim the UM offered above you before adding your offering.
    - put claim or even just c then edit your post.
    (So not to lose the skin to another player.)
    - Ping the player offering the skin after you have added your offer.
  • After claiming edit your claim within 30 minutes. If you can! Please try! Real life exists, but other players deserved respect too!
    - If 1 hour elapse and you have not edited your claim, other users may claim the post above instead.
    To help expedite the new time limit, star all your unused UMA/S in your hoard, then when you need to choose one all you have to do is click the star at the top right and only they will be there. For instance I went from 36 pages to 2. It take a bit of time. But is so helpful in the long run for choose and sending!

- I am adding a whole bunch of pinglist at the bottom to choose from (and a quick guide to use them.) If your skin is for a dragon of a Rare breed use that to pinglist to ping the other players interested in those skins! If you want! Not required.

• When someone claims your post, send them nothing until you see what they are offering and are sure that it adheres to the rules.
  • Only offer User Made Skin/Accents
  • Wait until two other users have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance.
    - Unless three days have passed. Then go ahead and claim!
  • Please don't offer the same Skin/Accent more than twice.
    - It floods the market and slows the thread.
    (It's not that I don't want you to play. Just look a little harder on the AH for cheaper accent to offer.)
    - Unless it's your own design
  • If you claim a skin because someone added another skin to the mix.
    You can only place the skin you didn't need back on this thread if you use the :
    skin or skin offer.
    Example:
    or
    -(Don't take someones kindness and and repay it with ingratitude!)

• There are skins that slow this game down. If you're unsure if the one you're about it offer is one. Offering two choices, is never a bad idea. You don't have to! But it might help keeping the game going!
    Examples of ones that slow that game are ones that;
    -- cover very little
    -- have a niche market

To start off with a bang!
dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=27280&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Skin: Furvus

Pinglist for skins offered!:
(Sign up here and I'll add your names to my next post below.)

Dragon Breeds Types
(for pinglist)

Go HERE to get the pinglists!

Pinglist for updates:
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
The user below me gets...
and !
@Sinjin
The user below me gets...
and !
@morn
The user below will be getting &
Special note that the first one is a 1-print and is based off of Dunsparce from Pokémon.
@morn
The user below will be getting &
Special note that the first one is a 1-print and is based off of Dunsparce from Pokémon.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask
The user below me will get.... and !
WFcrzqG.png
friendly bump, no umas rn so all i can do is bump //

i know i joined a year or so ago but still i'm broke don't ask why //
friendly bump, no umas rn so all i can do is bump //

i know i joined a year or so ago but still i'm broke don't ask why //
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Bump
Bump
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

[center][color=teal][size=7]Pinglist[/size][color=teal][color=navy] UMA/S - Plentiful Breeds [code] @Vyraxhaalas @Uniformshark @Jaypaw @winterprism @Gaston @lorri12 @WithoutBounds @CRT @RukaWilliams @Saronai @Scorporius @clowning @Azrail @Nesryn @Sinjin @CunningKitty @DragonPetra @solarswitchback @RexD999 @belated @WoollyBat @lastghostling @Kxida @Feynren @RunTooLong @decomposedcarrot @MiniMynn @Regxlia @WindSongGrove @Sahariel [/code][color=navy] UMA/S - Common Breeds [code] @Vyraxhaalas @Uniformshark @Jaypaw @winterprism @Gaston @lorri12 @WithoutBounds @CRT @RukaWilliams @Saronai @Scorporius @clowning @Azrail @Nesryn @ube @Sinjin @CunningKitty @DragonPetra @RexD999 @belated @WoollyBat @lastghostling @Kxida @Feynren @RunTooLong @decomposedcarrot @MiniMynn @Regxlia @WindSongGrove @Sahariel [/code][color=navy] UMA/S - Uncommon Breeds [code] @Vyraxhaalas @Uniformshark @Jaypaw @winterprism @Gaston @lorri12 @WithoutBounds @CRT @RukaWilliams @Saronai @Scorporius @clowning @Azrail @Nesryn @ube @Sinjin @CunningKitty @DragonPetra @RexD999 @belated @WoollyBat @lastghostling @Kxida @Feynren @Neutron @RunTooLong @decomposedcarrot @MiniMynn @Regxlia @WindSongGrove @Sahariel [/code][color=navy] UMA/S - Limited Breeds [code] @Vyraxhaalas @Uniformshark @Jaypaw @winterprism @Gaston @lorri12 @WithoutBounds @CRT @RukaWilliams @Saronai @Scorporius @clowning @Azrail @Nesryn @ube @Sinjin @CunningKitty @DragonPetra @RexD999 @belated @WoollyBat @lastghostling @Kxida @Feynren @Neutron @RunTooLong @decomposedcarrot @MiniMynn @Regxlia @WindSongGrove @Sahariel [/code][color=navy] UMA/S - Rare Breeds [code] @Vyraxhaalas @Uniformshark @Jaypaw @winterprism @Gaston @lorri12 @WithoutBounds @CRT @RukaWilliams @Saronai @Scorporius @clowning @Azrail @Nesryn @ube @Sinjin @CunningKitty @DragonPetra @Veelociraptor @Suomi @RexD999 @belated @WoollyBat @lastghostling @Kxida @Feynren @Neutron @RunTooLong @decomposedcarrot @MiniMynn @Regxlia @WindSongGrove @Sahariel [/code][color=navy] UMA/S - Ancient Breeds [code] @Vyraxhaalas @Uniformshark @Jaypaw @winterprism @ezelia @Gaston @lorri12 @WithoutBounds @CRT @RukaWilliams @MayMallard @Saronai @Scorporius @clowning @Azrail @Nesryn @ube @Sinjin @CunningKitty @DragonPetra @solarswitchback @Veelociraptor @Suomi @RexD999 @belated @WoollyBat @lastghostling @Kxida @Feynren @Neutron @RunTooLong @decomposedcarrot @MiniMynn @Regxlia @WindSongGrove @Sahariel [/code][color=navy] Skin I gave away! ;D @ aquism Claim please! [color=navy][font=Herculanum][size=5]The User Below Me Gets... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=28591&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Accent: Sornieth Park Ranger]
Pinglist

UMA/S - Plentiful Breeds

UMA/S - Common Breeds

UMA/S - Uncommon Breeds

UMA/S - Limited Breeds

UMA/S - Rare Breeds

UMA/S - Ancient Breeds

Skin I gave away!
;D

@ aquism
Claim please!

dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=28591&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Accent: Sornieth Park Ranger
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@sinjin I will claim this! I might re-gift at a later date, but I want to bump the thread and offer an UMA!!!

the user below me gets:

@sinjin I will claim this! I might re-gift at a later date, but I want to bump the thread and offer an UMA!!!

the user below me gets:

b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@chinapiggy Claim!

The user below me gets:
@chinapiggy Claim!

The user below me gets:
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@sphere claiming
The user below will get:
@sphere claiming
The user below will get:
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196