Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop the Snoot: FTU Bases Added!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
OMG. Thank you so so much for sharing these!!!

I’m so excited to start coloring!
OMG. Thank you so so much for sharing these!!!

I’m so excited to start coloring!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
oh I love that these are available now! thank you so much!
oh I love that these are available now! thank you so much!
Orq Art
dwf.png
Thank you so much for the opportunity! Your bases have excellent lineart, and I'd love to try my hand at using these to make art for my own dragons someday. Definitely would be interested in those coloring tips and tricks you mentioned too.

Wishing you all the best in 2024, both on FR and IRL! ^^
Thank you so much for the opportunity! Your bases have excellent lineart, and I'd love to try my hand at using these to make art for my own dragons someday. Definitely would be interested in those coloring tips and tricks you mentioned too.

Wishing you all the best in 2024, both on FR and IRL! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Thank you so so much for sharing these!!![emoji=auraboa love size=2]
Thank you so so much for sharing these!!!
7UXlQKU.gifvGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
oh this is amazing, thank you!! i never managed to catch any slots, but i always loved seeing the base updates (i was here for every single one)! it's so exciting that now i'll get to put my personal touch on them :D

it'd be great if you do decide to upload the psds, especially if you include the shadow layer because i really love how you did all the shadows!
oh this is amazing, thank you!! i never managed to catch any slots, but i always loved seeing the base updates (i was here for every single one)! it's so exciting that now i'll get to put my personal touch on them :D

it'd be great if you do decide to upload the psds, especially if you include the shadow layer because i really love how you did all the shadows!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
This is very cool of you, thank you!
This is very cool of you, thank you!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
My goodness!! This is incredibly generous, thank you for sharing!! /gen
My goodness!! This is incredibly generous, thank you for sharing!! /gen
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you a lot. These are about the only adopts I've ever wanted to actually pay for (I'm very very picky), so I'm really glad to see this! We'll see if I have time and energy to do things with them sometime soon. Will definitely share when I get around to it.

Also as for art files, I think PSD files would be best, because nearly any art program can open those without issue. Sometimes things like folders break, depending on where you transfer them to, but maybe one with basic layers (lines, base colors, shading), and then one with additional genes or stuff?
Aww, that's so sweet! Thank you a lot. These are about the only adopts I've ever wanted to actually pay for (I'm very very picky), so I'm really glad to see this! We'll see if I have time and energy to do things with them sometime soon. Will definitely share when I get around to it.

Also as for art files, I think PSD files would be best, because nearly any art program can open those without issue. Sometimes things like folders break, depending on where you transfer them to, but maybe one with basic layers (lines, base colors, shading), and then one with additional genes or stuff?
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
ooh thank you so much!

Will we get a chance to have the psd with the different genes available? I reckon plenty of us would be more than happy to pay for the file with the genes :)
ooh thank you so much!

Will we get a chance to have the psd with the different genes available? I reckon plenty of us would be more than happy to pay for the file with the genes :)
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@CometStorm
These adopts were always so fun to make bases for cause everyone was so excited, so thank you for all the support! Im glad you will be able to make some adopts for yourself now so you don’t have to wait while I slowly work though a waitlist :D

I do want to get .psds available to people and was planning on having the shadow layers included cause it adds a lot of dimension and people won’t have to make shadows from scratch if they don’t want to! I’ll hopefully be able to clean those files up and get them uploaded somewhere mid January, that’s my goal at least.

Also I’ve always really loved your avatar dragon! The blueness overload is amazing lol

@Orgetzu
Aww thank you! That’s such a nice complement!

I was leaning towards psds as, like you said, I think most things would open them with the least hassle. I drew all these in Affinity Photo so I will probably test opening them in different programs on my end and see how folders might break and make sure all my layers are named so that they show up in different programs in a way that makes sense.

I was thinking I probably wouldn’t share files that have all the different genes that I have drawn, cause those folders get messy fast and make the file size much bigger when added all together. But I will probably make an exception for some of the ancients that I have drawn linebreaking genes on, since that’s a fair amount of lineart and shading that I’ve already put a fair amount of effort into so I would be happy to save other people the time and energy!

@ShadowWolfDeath
I’m probably gonna have to think on that a little more. I will probably still occasionally open slots for these when I have extra time and if I’m asking people to pay for adopts … idk I will think on it! As I said above to Orgetzu I will probably include ancient linebreaking genes that I have completed.
@CometStorm
These adopts were always so fun to make bases for cause everyone was so excited, so thank you for all the support! Im glad you will be able to make some adopts for yourself now so you don’t have to wait while I slowly work though a waitlist :D

I do want to get .psds available to people and was planning on having the shadow layers included cause it adds a lot of dimension and people won’t have to make shadows from scratch if they don’t want to! I’ll hopefully be able to clean those files up and get them uploaded somewhere mid January, that’s my goal at least.

Also I’ve always really loved your avatar dragon! The blueness overload is amazing lol

@Orgetzu
Aww thank you! That’s such a nice complement!

I was leaning towards psds as, like you said, I think most things would open them with the least hassle. I drew all these in Affinity Photo so I will probably test opening them in different programs on my end and see how folders might break and make sure all my layers are named so that they show up in different programs in a way that makes sense.

I was thinking I probably wouldn’t share files that have all the different genes that I have drawn, cause those folders get messy fast and make the file size much bigger when added all together. But I will probably make an exception for some of the ancients that I have drawn linebreaking genes on, since that’s a fair amount of lineart and shading that I’ve already put a fair amount of effort into so I would be happy to save other people the time and energy!

@ShadowWolfDeath
I’m probably gonna have to think on that a little more. I will probably still occasionally open slots for these when I have extra time and if I’m asking people to pay for adopts … idk I will think on it! As I said above to Orgetzu I will probably include ancient linebreaking genes that I have completed.
SpiritFeather.gif
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93