Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2023
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Ahhhh so much art!! I'm so overjoyed.

@Hassaleh

Thank you so much for the rad art of Ansgar and Bluemoon!! Ansgar looks so stoic and cool (and the scars are great!), and I really love the addition of a moon in Bluemoon's piece. Thank you for all the little details you included. <3 Hope you have a happy holiday!

@Acopytopy

Thank you so much for the beautiful art of Medekhgui! Their expression is perfect. I love how you drew the Alloy gene, it's so shiny. And the halos are so cool too!! I hope you have a restful holiday. <3

@Eversnow

Ahhhh Bluemoon is such a happy baby in your art piece! The joy it gives me to look at it is immense. <3 Thank you so much, have a great holiday and happy New Year!

And to my anonymous Santa who drew Vaalza, thank you so so much. I can't describe to you how giddy I was to see that piece and how cool it was! The little details, even including her vulture, is so awesome. She looks just like the badbutt I imagine her to be. So thank you. <3 I hope you have a great New Year and a restful time this holiday. Also, if you ever want to let me know that it was you who made the art, I'll always be willing to give credit in her bio! :)
Ahhhh so much art!! I'm so overjoyed.

@Hassaleh

Thank you so much for the rad art of Ansgar and Bluemoon!! Ansgar looks so stoic and cool (and the scars are great!), and I really love the addition of a moon in Bluemoon's piece. Thank you for all the little details you included. <3 Hope you have a happy holiday!

@Acopytopy

Thank you so much for the beautiful art of Medekhgui! Their expression is perfect. I love how you drew the Alloy gene, it's so shiny. And the halos are so cool too!! I hope you have a restful holiday. <3

@Eversnow

Ahhhh Bluemoon is such a happy baby in your art piece! The joy it gives me to look at it is immense. <3 Thank you so much, have a great holiday and happy New Year!

And to my anonymous Santa who drew Vaalza, thank you so so much. I can't describe to you how giddy I was to see that piece and how cool it was! The little details, even including her vulture, is so awesome. She looks just like the badbutt I imagine her to be. So thank you. <3 I hope you have a great New Year and a restful time this holiday. Also, if you ever want to let me know that it was you who made the art, I'll always be willing to give credit in her bio! :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@voidleaf Thanks for the picture of Vincent! I love the way you did the purple flames through his tail and the background is really cool too and fits his vibe, I love it ;w;

@Eversnow Greeeeen! Thanks for the drawing of my girl ;w; I need more art of her and I was really happy to see a drawing of her. She looks so cute in your style aaaah
@voidleaf Thanks for the picture of Vincent! I love the way you did the purple flames through his tail and the background is really cool too and fits his vibe, I love it ;w;

@Eversnow Greeeeen! Thanks for the drawing of my girl ;w; I need more art of her and I was really happy to see a drawing of her. She looks so cute in your style aaaah
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@texaspooky THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR DRAWING NIGHTFALL!!
your drawing didnt load the first time i opened the website, so I could only see it now </3

i love it so so so much
@texaspooky THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR DRAWING NIGHTFALL!!
your drawing didnt load the first time i opened the website, so I could only see it now </3

i love it so so so much
4FoEmfRo_o.png
@Lupik WAH thank you so SO much for drawing my girl!!! the portrait looks so beautiful and regal, it fits her so well ;; The calm and comforting facial expression, the braided hair! I can't stop looking at it !! <333

@Eversnow Thank you so much for drawing olympia you made her look so soft !! I lovee how you did the pose highlighting the little cheek constellation, like she's shyly showing it off <3 It's amazing how you made so much art for the event, all the pieces look wonderful and unique!!

I hope you both and everyone participating had a lovely christmas!
@Lupik WAH thank you so SO much for drawing my girl!!! the portrait looks so beautiful and regal, it fits her so well ;; The calm and comforting facial expression, the braided hair! I can't stop looking at it !! <333

@Eversnow Thank you so much for drawing olympia you made her look so soft !! I lovee how you did the pose highlighting the little cheek constellation, like she's shyly showing it off <3 It's amazing how you made so much art for the event, all the pieces look wonderful and unique!!

I hope you both and everyone participating had a lovely christmas!
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
@SongOfAchilles
Aw, I had that happen to me on my end too for some reason (at least the first time I went to check my submission, it miraculously showed up on my second try). I had hoped it had just been something funky on my end :( Still though, glad it finally loaded, and I'm really glad you like it! I had a lot of fun drawing him :D
@SongOfAchilles
Aw, I had that happen to me on my end too for some reason (at least the first time I went to check my submission, it miraculously showed up on my second try). I had hoped it had just been something funky on my end :( Still though, glad it finally loaded, and I'm really glad you like it! I had a lot of fun drawing him :D
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@Fateful

You're so welcome! I had a lot of fun drawing your fae! I actually wanted to do a full body of Zous, but he stole my heart instead!
I hope you had a great time with the event and a Merry Christmas!

ALSO WOW I got a lot of art. I'm not sure who my original SS is, lol! But I am blown away with the quality and thought put into these artworks!

@Eversnow
Thank you so much for your adorable portrait of Sage! You did such a beautiful job with the swirls of his mustache, especially. He looks very elegant and regal, and the swirls of the background fit the art so well! Thank you!

@HelicoprionTooth
You did such an amazing job drawing Tansy! I always feel bad for artists as she's pretty hard to draw lol, but you seriously captured every detail and her personality so well! It's literally perfect! I love the way you draw fur, too!

@Acopytopy
WOW! Orphan looks stunning in your art style. I love the contrast between your soft linework brush and the hard edges of the crystal gene. Seriously, this is beautiful work, and this art makes me want to finish gening her asap!

All in all I'm stunned at all the pieces- not just ones I received, but I scrolled through the gallery and I am so impressed by all the love and hard work y'all put into this event.
(also I didn't know you could draw for mutliple people oops, I'll have to keep that in mind for next year!)
@Fateful

You're so welcome! I had a lot of fun drawing your fae! I actually wanted to do a full body of Zous, but he stole my heart instead!

ALSO WOW I got a lot of art. I'm not sure who my original SS is, lol! But I am blown away with the quality and thought put into these artworks!

@Eversnow
Thank you so much for your adorable portrait of Sage! You did such a beautiful job with the swirls of his mustache, especially. He looks very elegant and regal, and the swirls of the background fit the art so well! Thank you!

@HelicoprionTooth
You did such an amazing job drawing Tansy! I always feel bad for artists as she's pretty hard to draw lol, but you seriously captured every detail and her personality so well! It's literally perfect! I love the way you draw fur, too!

@Acopytopy
WOW! Orphan looks stunning in your art style. I love the contrast between your soft linework brush and the hard edges of the crystal gene. Seriously, this is beautiful work, and this art makes me want to finish gening her asap!

All in all I'm stunned at all the pieces- not just ones I received, but I scrolled through the gallery and I am so impressed by all the love and hard work y'all put into this event.
(also I didn't know you could draw for mutliple people oops, I'll have to keep that in mind for next year!)
I am very sorry for not posting here sooner >.< Got a worsening cold and it's been difficult to keep up with everything...

@Acopytopy
OMG! The colors and ocean effect makes the art so dazzling! I can't stop staring at all the detail. Love how you added the rope too! Thank you so much!!!

@Eversnow
You are so kind every year to do all of these art pieces - I can't thank you enough! I love how beautiful the colors are on Harmonica, especially with the lightning dancing around him! Thank you so much!!!
I am very sorry for not posting here sooner >.< Got a worsening cold and it's been difficult to keep up with everything...

@Acopytopy
OMG! The colors and ocean effect makes the art so dazzling! I can't stop staring at all the detail. Love how you added the rope too! Thank you so much!!!

@Eversnow
You are so kind every year to do all of these art pieces - I can't thank you enough! I love how beautiful the colors are on Harmonica, especially with the lightning dancing around him! Thank you so much!!!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[quote name="Boarteeth" date="2023-12-26 21:53:52" ] @Fateful You're so welcome! I had a lot of fun drawing your fae! I actually wanted to do a full body of Zous, but he stole my heart instead! I hope you had a great time with the event and a Merry Christmas! ALSO WOW I got a lot of art. I'm not sure who my original SS is, lol! But I am blown away with the quality and thought put into these artworks! @Eversnow Thank you so much for your adorable portrait of Sage! You did such a beautiful job with the swirls of his mustache, especially. He looks very elegant and regal, and the swirls of the background fit the art so well! Thank you! @HelicoprionTooth You did such an amazing job drawing Tansy! I always feel bad for artists as she's pretty hard to draw lol, but you seriously captured every detail and her personality so well! It's literally perfect! I love the way you draw fur, too! @Acopytopy WOW! Orphan looks stunning in your art style. I love the contrast between your soft linework brush and the hard edges of the crystal gene. Seriously, this is beautiful work, and this art makes me want to finish gening her asap! All in all I'm stunned at all the pieces- not just ones I received, but I scrolled through the gallery and I am so impressed by all the love and hard work y'all put into this event. (also I didn't know you could draw for mutliple people oops, I'll have to keep that in mind for next year!) [/quote] Thank you!! I had a delightful time drawing Tansy! @boarteeth
Boarteeth wrote on 2023-12-26 21:53:52:
@Fateful

@Eversnow

@HelicoprionTooth

@Acopytopy

Thank you!! I had a delightful time drawing Tansy! @boarteeth
Finally got back to my computer

@Deramadus

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY VEX LOOKS AWESOME!!! The POV is 110% accurate, and the pixies not trying to convince Vex to duel you are setting up a betting pool.

The way everything is outline is awesome and really makes everything pop :D
Finally got back to my computer

@Deramadus

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY VEX LOOKS AWESOME!!! The POV is 110% accurate, and the pixies not trying to convince Vex to duel you are setting up a betting pool.

The way everything is outline is awesome and really makes everything pop :D
I'd like to preface this post with extreme apologies for getting back to everyone soo late after Christmas. my life has been extremely busy lately, so I'm sorry but thank you all soo much for taking time out of your busy schedule to draw for me it really means the world <333

@Salvation OMGGGG tetra is SOOO cute in this holy heck!!! She absolutely would be sooo protective n defensive of her fave fruit. Gah!!! I love this it made me smile thank you soooo much ^^!!

@PreferablyAlone AHHH holy cow I love the thought processss and eventually coming to the fish food conclusion I seriously love that soooo much ahah. overall a very whimsical piece im suchh a huge fan of this thank you so much ahhh!! I love her wink a lot x3

@Eversnow WOW!!! Its been remarkable seeing your art style throughout these past few years it blows me away you find the time to draw so much art! Kore is absolutely gorgeous in your style thank you so much for drawing my special girl <33 her sleeves are so pretty and her hair and love the expression :D

@AardCinder oh YIPPIEEE!!!! Thanks a million for drawing mellifera AAAAAA she is simply gorgeous!!!!! I absolutely ADORE this and very much enjoy it ???? you did fantastic. I love her expression and the lovely bg colors!! Thank you thank you!!

Hope you all had a happy holidays and thanks again for your lovely art <333

I'd like to preface this post with extreme apologies for getting back to everyone soo late after Christmas. my life has been extremely busy lately, so I'm sorry but thank you all soo much for taking time out of your busy schedule to draw for me it really means the world <333

@Salvation OMGGGG tetra is SOOO cute in this holy heck!!! She absolutely would be sooo protective n defensive of her fave fruit. Gah!!! I love this it made me smile thank you soooo much ^^!!

@PreferablyAlone AHHH holy cow I love the thought processss and eventually coming to the fish food conclusion I seriously love that soooo much ahah. overall a very whimsical piece im suchh a huge fan of this thank you so much ahhh!! I love her wink a lot x3

@Eversnow WOW!!! Its been remarkable seeing your art style throughout these past few years it blows me away you find the time to draw so much art! Kore is absolutely gorgeous in your style thank you so much for drawing my special girl <33 her sleeves are so pretty and her hair and love the expression :D

@AardCinder oh YIPPIEEE!!!! Thanks a million for drawing mellifera AAAAAA she is simply gorgeous!!!!! I absolutely ADORE this and very much enjoy it ???? you did fantastic. I love her expression and the lovely bg colors!! Thank you thank you!!

Hope you all had a happy holidays and thanks again for your lovely art <333

790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16