Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2023
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
*SCREAMS*

Super stoked to see all the pieces done! I'm glad that I did a few more~ :3 You all really had some great OCs!
*SCREAMS*

Super stoked to see all the pieces done! I'm glad that I did a few more~ :3 You all really had some great OCs!
They're up!!

Let's gooooooo!

EDIT: I'm up, it's not 2am in my area anymore, let's go!

@Kriber

Ah, looks like we got each other! >:D Your pic of VILE is super amazing and I love how you did its malicous face! I'll definitely have to add it to its Neocities with credit since I won't have it anywhere else (it's actually the one OC who cannot be put on FR at all due to content, LOL).

@Eversnow

Good lord you are always a wizard, drawing for everyone and not sacrificing quality to anyone! Riptide looks amazing and I love his watery hair as well, ehehe. ;D

Is it okay if I stick it on his offsite pages with credit to you? :3 I feel like I asked this in the past but I wanna make sure so I don't do something you don't want me to do. :3
They're up!!

Let's gooooooo!

EDIT: I'm up, it's not 2am in my area anymore, let's go!

@Kriber

Ah, looks like we got each other! >:D Your pic of VILE is super amazing and I love how you did its malicous face! I'll definitely have to add it to its Neocities with credit since I won't have it anywhere else (it's actually the one OC who cannot be put on FR at all due to content, LOL).

@Eversnow

Good lord you are always a wizard, drawing for everyone and not sacrificing quality to anyone! Riptide looks amazing and I love his watery hair as well, ehehe. ;D

Is it okay if I stick it on his offsite pages with credit to you? :3 I feel like I asked this in the past but I wanna make sure so I don't do something you don't want me to do. :3
@Hiziro thank you again for the lovely art of Octavian! I only got to play him once in a one shot, but he holds a soft spot in my heart :D the hands look fine and the head tilt is very him

@ThatFrogDude thanks for drawing m'boy! That coat took me forever to grind for, so I love getting art of him in it xD t'was a very pleasant surprise

@bobafrappuccino him!! His teefs!! This is lovely, thank you for drawing Damon! He looks so very fluffy and boopable 11/10

@Thewarywatcher13 oh man, that grin, the sharp teeths for my strange vampire wolf son, I love it, thank you!

Happy holidays to y'all!
@Hiziro thank you again for the lovely art of Octavian! I only got to play him once in a one shot, but he holds a soft spot in my heart :D the hands look fine and the head tilt is very him

@ThatFrogDude thanks for drawing m'boy! That coat took me forever to grind for, so I love getting art of him in it xD t'was a very pleasant surprise

@bobafrappuccino him!! His teefs!! This is lovely, thank you for drawing Damon! He looks so very fluffy and boopable 11/10

@Thewarywatcher13 oh man, that grin, the sharp teeths for my strange vampire wolf son, I love it, thank you!

Happy holidays to y'all!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@bothriolepis I love the art you did of Ori and E! You captured their energy so well!
@bothriolepis I love the art you did of Ori and E! You captured their energy so well!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Eversnow It was my pleasure! And thank you for drawing Arlen my b n u u y LOL! You captured him perfectly

@HalfMoons Omg! this is amazing, tysm! I hope you have a happy holidays and good luck with NotN too!

@Painterish OMG!? I love how you drew Tianlong, especially with your OC Thomas (I love the t-pose and the absolute terror, its just a chef kiss). And thank you, I'll try and keep things updated on discord/in his TH bio!
@Eversnow It was my pleasure! And thank you for drawing Arlen my b n u u y LOL! You captured him perfectly

@HalfMoons Omg! this is amazing, tysm! I hope you have a happy holidays and good luck with NotN too!

@Painterish OMG!? I love how you drew Tianlong, especially with your OC Thomas (I love the t-pose and the absolute terror, its just a chef kiss). And thank you, I'll try and keep things updated on discord/in his TH bio!
3jRbZiH.png
Thank you all for the wonderful event once more, I had a lot of fun making art of some of the great looking OCs I saw, wish I could have made even more! <3 And special thanks to @eggdestroyer , you encapsulated their vibes perfectly, I love the art so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] And of course, thank you @Eversnow , both me and my friend really like the doodle you made :D I hope you all have happy holidays and an incredibly great new year!
Thank you all for the wonderful event once more, I had a lot of fun making art of some of the great looking OCs I saw, wish I could have made even more! <3

And special thanks to @eggdestroyer , you encapsulated their vibes perfectly, I love the art so much!!

And of course, thank you @Eversnow , both me and my friend really like the doodle you made :D

I hope you all have happy holidays and an incredibly great new year!
apologies if any of these replies seem kind of low energy or anything, i'm admittedly not in the highest spirits tonight but seeing these cheered me up a lot; thank you all and happy holidays! ;_;[emoji=heart size=1] @.anonymous thank you for the lovely headshot of ingetsu, your art style is so neat and the highlights are so striking!! @sourdeer lethe looks amazing in that style, i absolutely love it!! T_T thank you so so much for drawing them!! (would it be okay if i were to flip the image so that the normal eye shows on the left side of their face?) @dragonjade i love the sketch of orion!! no worries about not coloring it or anything, i appreciate it nonetheless ;v; thank you for drawing him!! @fanartsy ahh you drew senri so cute, the pose is lovely as well!! x) thank you so much!! @eversnow adelheid is so lovely in your style, i'm glad to hear you enjoyed drawing her too!! thank you for drawing her!!
apologies if any of these replies seem kind of low energy or anything, i'm admittedly not in the highest spirits tonight but seeing these cheered me up a lot; thank you all and happy holidays! ;_;

@.anonymous
thank you for the lovely headshot of ingetsu, your art style is so neat and the highlights are so striking!!

@sourdeer
lethe looks amazing in that style, i absolutely love it!! T_T thank you so so much for drawing them!! (would it be okay if i were to flip the image so that the normal eye shows on the left side of their face?)

@dragonjade
i love the sketch of orion!! no worries about not coloring it or anything, i appreciate it nonetheless ;v; thank you for drawing him!!

@fanartsy
ahh you drew senri so cute, the pose is lovely as well!! x) thank you so much!!

@eversnow
adelheid is so lovely in your style, i'm glad to hear you enjoyed drawing her too!! thank you for drawing her!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Eversnow
Ty for drawing fern <3333
you made him look so soft

@Acopytopy
Thank you so much for drawing fern
I love your drawing of him! <3
@Eversnow
Ty for drawing fern <3333
you made him look so soft

@Acopytopy
Thank you so much for drawing fern
I love your drawing of him! <3
9pacX4G.png
Yay, it's Christmas :3 I got sick this year and didn't end up drawing for the last week or so, but the art is helping me feel better!

@ColonelChicken I love the detailed background with all the winter-themed snow, just in time for the holidays ^^ tysm for drawing them!!

@Eversnow I can't believe you had the time to draw for so many people, I swear you drew like 3-5 times as much as me XD Thanks for drawing them, I love the soft expression and the sunset-colored clouds <33

@Tiz Thanks for drawing them, the shading is great and the shape of the ribbon is so interesting :0 and the painted texture ^^

@Sourdeer I love your art style, the muted colors and textures look so nice <33 I especially love the way you shaded the ribbon, thank you!!

Happy holidays everybody!!
Yay, it's Christmas :3 I got sick this year and didn't end up drawing for the last week or so, but the art is helping me feel better!

@ColonelChicken I love the detailed background with all the winter-themed snow, just in time for the holidays ^^ tysm for drawing them!!

@Eversnow I can't believe you had the time to draw for so many people, I swear you drew like 3-5 times as much as me XD Thanks for drawing them, I love the soft expression and the sunset-colored clouds <33

@Tiz Thanks for drawing them, the shading is great and the shape of the ribbon is so interesting :0 and the painted texture ^^

@Sourdeer I love your art style, the muted colors and textures look so nice <33 I especially love the way you shaded the ribbon, thank you!!

Happy holidays everybody!!
@Fateful thank you so much for the beautiful art of Trinity! (I'm glad her profile gave you a laugh as well :D) The lighting is lovely - very mystical/magical - and the way you've rendered her feathers and fur makes them look so soft! I also love the way you've incorporated her accent into the background, really nice. tysm!!! <3

@Eversnow thank you so much for the art of a cat boy from the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV that has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward, AND Stormblood expansions, up to level 70 with no restrictions on playtime! (sorry. couldn't resist, your message made me laugh too :D) I love his winking ;D expression (very in character & you can see his little fang!!) and how detailled his hair and the finish on his coat is (I really struggle with clothes myself and I just love the way you've drawn it!) tysm again <3

@Hiziro thank you so much for drawing my boy! I love his pose & expression, you've really managed to capture his character, he looks super cute :D (Your lines are SO smooth as well <3) And you caught the important point of his glamour, don't worry (red mage red ftw!), I love it, tyvm! <3

happy holidays all!
(& also to my fellow FFXIV sufferers players not sure what server you are on (I am Summs Bo'di / Light/ Twin) if you're ever on there be sure to say hi! :D)
@Fateful thank you so much for the beautiful art of Trinity! (I'm glad her profile gave you a laugh as well :D) The lighting is lovely - very mystical/magical - and the way you've rendered her feathers and fur makes them look so soft! I also love the way you've incorporated her accent into the background, really nice. tysm!!! <3

@Eversnow thank you so much for the art of a cat boy from the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV that has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward, AND Stormblood expansions, up to level 70 with no restrictions on playtime! (sorry. couldn't resist, your message made me laugh too :D) I love his winking ;D expression (very in character & you can see his little fang!!) and how detailled his hair and the finish on his coat is (I really struggle with clothes myself and I just love the way you've drawn it!) tysm again <3

@Hiziro thank you so much for drawing my boy! I love his pose & expression, you've really managed to capture his character, he looks super cute :D (Your lines are SO smooth as well <3) And you caught the important point of his glamour, don't worry (red mage red ftw!), I love it, tyvm! <3

happy holidays all!
(& also to my fellow FFXIV sufferers players not sure what server you are on (I am Summs Bo'di / Light/ Twin) if you're ever on there be sure to say hi! :D)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16