Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2023
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Hexlash It seems there’s an issue with the recipient lookup? I added my username from the drop down menu, and all I got for recipient is: [quote]=VLOOKUP("Fanartsy", matchups!A2:B, 2, false)[/quote]
@Hexlash

It seems there’s an issue with the recipient lookup? I added my username from the drop down menu, and all I got for recipient is:
Quote:
=VLOOKUP("Fanartsy", matchups!A2:B, 2, false)
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy it's the Google Sheets formula that finds your recipient! It doesn't say whom your recipient actually is cuz then people could theoretically see the matchups by putting in someone else's name =P (It's also because I couldn't get it to display some other text instead of the formula lmao)

Once you've submitted for your main recipient, it will change to let you select whomever you want :3
@Fanartsy it's the Google Sheets formula that finds your recipient! It doesn't say whom your recipient actually is cuz then people could theoretically see the matchups by putting in someone else's name =P (It's also because I couldn't get it to display some other text instead of the formula lmao)

Once you've submitted for your main recipient, it will change to let you select whomever you want :3
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash

ooh, okay! It was the ‘false’ part that got me confused, thought I did something wrong :”D thank you for the explanation ^^
@Hexlash

ooh, okay! It was the ‘false’ part that got me confused, thought I did something wrong :”D thank you for the explanation ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Hexlash
Hi, I forgot to save my submission code. I didn't make any changes to my piece, just want to make sure my upload is there. Is it possible for you to check? Thanks!
@Hexlash
Hi, I forgot to save my submission code. I didn't make any changes to my piece, just want to make sure my upload is there. Is it possible for you to check? Thanks!
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
@lostplanetvoltia Sorry, it seems like your submission didn't go through... I'm not seeing it [emoji=coatl sad size=1] If it goes through, it should appear back on the same page you start a submission as an option to go edit it. Let me know if you have any more troubles trying to submit!
@lostplanetvoltia Sorry, it seems like your submission didn't go through... I'm not seeing it If it goes through, it should appear back on the same page you start a submission as an option to go edit it. Let me know if you have any more troubles trying to submit!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
bluh, why do i always find these threads when the event is already almost over [emoji=gaoler sad size=2] maybe next year, lol
bluh, why do i always find these threads when the event is already almost over

maybe next year, lol
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@Hexlash
Thanks for letting me know! I just resubmitted it.
@Hexlash
Thanks for letting me know! I just resubmitted it.
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
I hope everyone's been having an excellent December! As the holidays get into full swing, I wanted to remind everyone that the [b]deadline to submit is [url=https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20231225T00&p0=137&msg=Art+Submissions+Deadline&font=cursive&csz=1]December 24th at rollover[/url][/b]! That's only 5 days away as of this post [emoji=coatl scared size=1] If you have any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me! If you have doubts about your ability to complete your submission on time, please do reach out ASAP. Remember that failing to submit on time does not immediately disqualify you from future events if you let me know in advance and can provide a piece of art before next year. Over the next few days I will begin reaching out to the remaining artists in PMS to check-in. [b]Submission form here[/b]: [url=https://frssat.netlify.app/submit]https://frssat.netlify.app/submit[/url] Gallery of art will be here: [url=https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery]https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery[/url] Currently we are at: [b]121 Art Submissions!!![/b] [b]72 artists left to submit[/b] [b]18 people who haven't received art yet[/b] @pinglist-6714 @1rebis1 @24Finns @AardCinder @Accelerator @Acopytopy @ALMostADragon @Andraya @Annoyed @AspenCrow @BatCrooks @BlackRayser @Boarteeth @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @brieoche @BurittoKimasan @cabbige @Celestriakle @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Commander @cordiformed @CornHusks @CosmicCabin @Crescentstar711 @decomposedcarrot @Deramadus @Dormiebasne @DragonJade @dragonpals @eggdestroyer @Eversnow @Fanartsy @Fateful @FlowerPhoenix @frostybonezz @FumblingNarwhal @FxHell @Goanna @Gubyub @HalfMoons @Hassaleh @HelicoprionTooth @Hiziro @Hocotate @ingolse @kasarian @Koobi @Kriber @Kxida @LemonSoap @lostplanetvoltia @Lunelights @Lupik @lusbiluces @Lyka @Match @MistyGold @NotAtAllNight @Nyctea @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Painterish @Pesky @Petall @pools @Potatoad @PreferablyAlone @ravbitleeks @Reefknot @rinrar @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @Sightlesz @Silksharp @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @SleepyLamb @snowy @SongOfAchilles @Sourdeer @SourPatchKids @SourTartSnake @Spuk @Stagraven @SweetToothArt @tapka @texaspooky @ThatFrogDude @thatwhatthing @TheEnforcer @TheGildedRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tiz @Toji @Valkael @VenomWeaver @Veroxi @Viscere @voidleaf @Waffler @xXPancakexx @Zelotearius
I hope everyone's been having an excellent December! As the holidays get into full swing, I wanted to remind everyone that the deadline to submit is December 24th at rollover! That's only 5 days away as of this post

If you have any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me! If you have doubts about your ability to complete your submission on time, please do reach out ASAP. Remember that failing to submit on time does not immediately disqualify you from future events if you let me know in advance and can provide a piece of art before next year. Over the next few days I will begin reaching out to the remaining artists in PMS to check-in.

Submission form here: https://frssat.netlify.app/submit

Gallery of art will be here: https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery

Currently we are at:

121 Art Submissions!!!
72 artists left to submit
18 people who haven't received art yet

@FRSSAT 2023

@1rebis1 @24Finns @AardCinder @Accelerator @Acopytopy @ALMostADragon @Andraya @Annoyed @AspenCrow @BatCrooks @BlackRayser @Boarteeth @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @brieoche @BurittoKimasan @cabbige @Celestriakle @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Commander @cordiformed @CornHusks @CosmicCabin @Crescentstar711 @decomposedcarrot @Deramadus @Dormiebasne @DragonJade @dragonpals @eggdestroyer @Eversnow @Fanartsy @Fateful @FlowerPhoenix @frostybonezz @FumblingNarwhal @FxHell @Goanna @Gubyub @HalfMoons @Hassaleh @HelicoprionTooth @Hiziro @Hocotate @ingolse @kasarian @Koobi @Kriber @Kxida @LemonSoap @lostplanetvoltia @Lunelights @Lupik @lusbiluces @Lyka @Match @MistyGold @NotAtAllNight @Nyctea @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Painterish @Pesky @Petall @pools @Potatoad @PreferablyAlone @ravbitleeks @Reefknot @rinrar @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @Sightlesz @Silksharp @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @SleepyLamb @snowy @SongOfAchilles @Sourdeer @SourPatchKids @SourTartSnake @Spuk @Stagraven @SweetToothArt @tapka @texaspooky @ThatFrogDude @thatwhatthing @TheEnforcer @TheGildedRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tiz @Toji @Valkael @VenomWeaver @Veroxi @Viscere @voidleaf @Waffler @xXPancakexx @Zelotearius
@honsool if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist for next year's event!
@honsool if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist for next year's event!
@Hexlash

sure :]
@Hexlash

sure :]
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16