Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FiQbgrX.gif[/img] @pinglist-2272 Good timezone everyone! Gifts are due [color=#43AD83][b]December 21st, 23:59:59 FR [i]to your elf[/i][/b][/color]. That's today! If your gift [color=#5796f4][b]does not follow guidelines[/b][/color] -- does not meet tier, does not have a proper 50% item, or has been sent to your elf incorrectly (ex. items sent by Crossroads when your elf requested PMs, and this results in the CR failing when your elf tries to retrieve the items) -- you will be considered a [color=#43AD83][b]grinch[/b][/color]. If you have sent in a gift already and there are any issues relating to value, your elf should have already brought them up. There are exceptions to the 50% item rule, so if you've followed your match's wishlist and haven't heard from your elf, [color=#BA7944][b]all is well[/b][/color]! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3277241/1#post_55192108][emoji=trade size=1][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3277241/29#post_55734704][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][/url]
FiQbgrX.gif

@SSE 2023

Good timezone everyone!

Gifts are due December 21st, 23:59:59 FR to your elf. That's today!

If your gift does not follow guidelines -- does not meet tier, does not have a proper 50% item, or has been sent to your elf incorrectly (ex. items sent by Crossroads when your elf requested PMs, and this results in the CR failing when your elf tries to retrieve the items) -- you will be considered a grinch.

If you have sent in a gift already and there are any issues relating to value, your elf should have already brought them up. There are exceptions to the 50% item rule, so if you've followed your match's wishlist and haven't heard from your elf, all is well!

a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
can a thread runner check if I already sent my gift ;; I don't remember and I'm not seeing the message in my pm history
can a thread runner check if I already sent my gift ;; I don't remember and I'm not seeing the message in my pm history
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
@Derogatory You have sent in a gift already! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Derogatory

You have sent in a gift already!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
thank you !!
thank you !!
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
I am so excited to deliver the gifts!! I'll do my best to get them all delivered tomorrow, my lovely Santas!
I am so excited to deliver the gifts!! I'll do my best to get them all delivered tomorrow, my lovely Santas!
Its HAPPENING!!
Its HAPPENING!!
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
Whoop! I went uh... slightly overboard. It's fine, this is fine. Merry Christmas lol
Whoop! I went uh... slightly overboard. It's fine, this is fine. Merry Christmas lol
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I got in in yesterday, which was early for once for me! :D
I got in in yesterday, which was early for once for me! :D
So excited to see all the gifts everyone got, I bet they'll all be amazing [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
So excited to see all the gifts everyone got, I bet they'll all be amazing
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
I went a little crazy and sent my gift on day one so i'm excited to see my giftee's reaction :D
I went a little crazy and sent my gift on day one so i'm excited to see my giftee's reaction :D
1602354486423-1.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69