Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69
I went probably a bit overboard when I sent mine with the amount it is, but I hope my giftee will enjoy it <3
I went probably a bit overboard when I sent mine with the amount it is, but I hope my giftee will enjoy it <3
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
I went more than a bit overboard, I hope my match will like it!
I went more than a bit overboard, I hope my match will like it!
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
eee i hope my match will enjoy their gifts! :D
eee i hope my match will enjoy their gifts! :D
tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
Huge thanks to whoever sent my presents! It was super fun to participate this year and thanks to all the people hosting and elves as well!
Huge thanks to whoever sent my presents! It was super fun to participate this year and thanks to all the people hosting and elves as well!
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
Happy holidays everyone! this is my favorite event of the year i think. I missed it last year, but i was very glad to catch it this year! thank you to all the elves and folks that make this possible every year [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I got my gift this morning. I won't be opening it until christmas personally, but when i do, is there a designated gift-sharing thread to post on? Or do we just do it here?
Happy holidays everyone! this is my favorite event of the year i think. I missed it last year, but i was very glad to catch it this year! thank you to all the elves and folks that make this possible every year

I got my gift this morning. I won't be opening it until christmas personally, but when i do, is there a designated gift-sharing thread to post on? Or do we just do it here?
@Kivovis This is the event hub and you can scream to your heart's content about your gift right in this thread! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] I will be!
@Kivovis This is the event hub and you can scream to your heart's content about your gift right in this thread! I will be!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FiQbgrX.gif[/img] @pinglist-2272 Good timezone everyone! It's time for [color=#BA7944][b]delivery[/b][/color]! We know you are all very excited, but please remember the elves have until [color=#5796f4][b]December 25th, 23:59:59 FR[/b][/color] to send out gifts. Be strong! Also: Some gifts may come from a [color=#43AD83][b]different elf[/b][/color]! This is because of some shuffling I had to do. I am bad at math. Your gift will still reach the correct user! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pcmekek.png[/img][/center]
FiQbgrX.gif

@SSE 2023

Good timezone everyone! It's time for delivery!

We know you are all very excited, but please remember the elves have until December 25th, 23:59:59 FR to send out gifts. Be strong!

Also: Some gifts may come from a different elf! This is because of some shuffling I had to do. I am bad at math. Your gift will still reach the correct user!

pcmekek.png
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I hope my giftee likes my stuff! ;v;
I hope my giftee likes my stuff! ;v;
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/r0Ram21.jpg[/img][/center]
r0Ram21.jpg
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
I'm so excited! :D Pace yours(elves) and take your time!
I'm so excited! :D Pace yours(elves) and take your time!
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69