Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A little overwhelmed
1 2
I just got back from the hospital to see that NotN is here.

I'm just a casual player, but it's a bit too much rn. I know I was super excited, but now ... I don't know. I hate to take a break during such a cool holiday. Any advice?
I just got back from the hospital to see that NotN is here.

I'm just a casual player, but it's a bit too much rn. I know I was super excited, but now ... I don't know. I hate to take a break during such a cool holiday. Any advice?
I buy nightmares here
Frankly. it's boring but if you bond with every fam (have one dragon on one side of your screen, swap fams on the other) you can get a good number of chests. if you're on mobile, maybe just pop open the coli, load up a movie on another screen, and absently farm?

Thats my best suggestions.
Frankly. it's boring but if you bond with every fam (have one dragon on one side of your screen, swap fams on the other) you can get a good number of chests. if you're on mobile, maybe just pop open the coli, load up a movie on another screen, and absently farm?

Thats my best suggestions.
TBD
If you're overwhelmed, feel free to chill and take a break! Sure, it's a shame to miss a cool event, but there's always next year :)

Better to have a bit of FOMO now than to burn out horrendously (like I have done in the past just so I don't miss something, both on this game and elsewhere. Totally not worth it)
If you're overwhelmed, feel free to chill and take a break! Sure, it's a shame to miss a cool event, but there's always next year :)

Better to have a bit of FOMO now than to burn out horrendously (like I have done in the past just so I don't miss something, both on this game and elsewhere. Totally not worth it)
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
Thank you for your kind words. And I do think I'll take a break, I need some time to heal. There is always next year.
FOMO , my worst enemy lol.
Thank you for your kind words. And I do think I'll take a break, I need some time to heal. There is always next year.
FOMO , my worst enemy lol.
I buy nightmares here
The thing about NotN is that none of these items actually retire. They'll be back next year. If you miss out of them this year, not like they're gonna become super rare and unobtainable. So if you feel burnt out this year just skip it and come back for the next one if you're feeling it then!
The thing about NotN is that none of these items actually retire. They'll be back next year. If you miss out of them this year, not like they're gonna become super rare and unobtainable. So if you feel burnt out this year just skip it and come back for the next one if you're feeling it then!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I missed two night of the nocturne in a row due to mental health :) there really is always next year! It’s better to relax and enjoy whatever you are or aren’t doing, rather than to stress yourself out out of FOMO! Take it easy and rest up :]
I missed two night of the nocturne in a row due to mental health :) there really is always next year! It’s better to relax and enjoy whatever you are or aren’t doing, rather than to stress yourself out out of FOMO! Take it easy and rest up :]
Statues! Click to help make more!
In addition to waiting until next year, if you don't want to wait so long, you can just buy the things you want toward the end of the event with treasure on the AH. Prices crash hard and everything becomes dirt cheap. I don't have the mental fortitude to min/max this holiday so that's what I usually do.
In addition to waiting until next year, if you don't want to wait so long, you can just buy the things you want toward the end of the event with treasure on the AH. Prices crash hard and everything becomes dirt cheap. I don't have the mental fortitude to min/max this holiday so that's what I usually do.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I farmed 810 chests during NotN 2021, then completely missed it last year due to irl woes lol. It's ok to take a break! NotN will be here next year.

You also don't have to actively participate to get some of the benefits tbh. You could ignore the event and just do your dailies, you'll still get chests that way, and the other items which you can just pack away into your vault for next year.
I farmed 810 chests during NotN 2021, then completely missed it last year due to irl woes lol. It's ok to take a break! NotN will be here next year.

You also don't have to actively participate to get some of the benefits tbh. You could ignore the event and just do your dailies, you'll still get chests that way, and the other items which you can just pack away into your vault for next year.
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
NotN is two weeks long, and the way it is now, even with super casual game play you can get plenty of goodies. Do your daily gathering, bond your dragons in your lair if you can, visit pinkerton, Arlo etc. If you have the mats, have Baldwin brewing. And remember, most the stuff from the chests is gonna be dead cheap for the next weeks.
NotN is two weeks long, and the way it is now, even with super casual game play you can get plenty of goodies. Do your daily gathering, bond your dragons in your lair if you can, visit pinkerton, Arlo etc. If you have the mats, have Baldwin brewing. And remember, most the stuff from the chests is gonna be dead cheap for the next weeks.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Honestly, there's plenty of time to take a break and then come back before the holiday ends and still get all the new stuff from this year. And if you don't, it'll be available again next year, or you could save up for it and buy it off another player if it's something you really want!
Honestly, there's plenty of time to take a break and then come back before the holiday ends and still get all the new stuff from this year. And if you don't, it'll be available again next year, or you could save up for it and buy it off another player if it's something you really want!
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
1 2