Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli + Baldwin + HD Boarding + More
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
i would! if you don't mind, could i change it to all drops in rainsong instead of bamboo falls?
i would! if you don't mind, could i change it to all drops in rainsong instead of bamboo falls?
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii I'll update my list that you want RJ for all drops. The new total will be 450kt/g. Since I have loot for BF I'll pass it along to the next person who requested BF. I'll grind in RJ later and hopefully will still be able to get you your loot early. I'll try to remember to ping you before I start grinding.

@AwkwardTrash I forgot to mention that for 500 battles in RJ for all loot will bring your total up to 450kt/g. I'll try to remember to ping you before I start grinding.
@BloodAlphaess - Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375g

Would you be interested in having your items early? I just finished 500 battles in BF. If you're not let me know so I can ask the next person. Thanks!
@Hiii I'll update my list that you want RJ for all drops. The new total will be 450kt/g. Since I have loot for BF I'll pass it along to the next person who requested BF. I'll grind in RJ later and hopefully will still be able to get you your loot early. I'll try to remember to ping you before I start grinding.

@AwkwardTrash I forgot to mention that for 500 battles in RJ for all loot will bring your total up to 450kt/g. I'll try to remember to ping you before I start grinding.
@BloodAlphaess - Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375g

Would you be interested in having your items early? I just finished 500 battles in BF. If you're not let me know so I can ask the next person. Thanks!
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Im more than happy to grab them early if you have them :)
@ShadowFlamel Im more than happy to grab them early if you have them :)
@HermitBirb - Rainsong Jungle - Fest Only - 500 battles - 125kt/g @Milim - Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375kt/g @Maliblu - Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375kt/g @seaspraystudios - Bamboo Falls - Fest Only - 500 battles - 100kt/g Hi all! I wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm trying to get a head start on grinding orders and wanted to check to make sure there are no additional changes or if you do want to adjust anything, we can do it now. I'm happy to change the venue or switch you from fest drops only to all drops. Below are prices (for the top two venues being requested) and above is your current order by your username. [quote name="PRICES"] Bamboo Falls - Fest Only - 500 battles - 100kt/g Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375kt/g Rainsong Jungle - Fest Only - 500 battles - 125kt/g Rainsong Jungle - All Drops - 500 battles - 450kt/g [/quote] Let me know if you have any change requests or if you'd like to keep your current order. I'm trying to get orders out early but I cannot guarantee that for everyone. Thanks for understanding!
@HermitBirb - Rainsong Jungle - Fest Only - 500 battles - 125kt/g
@Milim - Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375kt/g
@Maliblu - Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375kt/g
@seaspraystudios - Bamboo Falls - Fest Only - 500 battles - 100kt/g

Hi all! I wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm trying to get a head start on grinding orders and wanted to check to make sure there are no additional changes or if you do want to adjust anything, we can do it now. I'm happy to change the venue or switch you from fest drops only to all drops. Below are prices (for the top two venues being requested) and above is your current order by your username.

PRICES wrote:
Bamboo Falls - Fest Only - 500 battles - 100kt/g
Bamboo Falls - All Drops - 500 battles - 375kt/g

Rainsong Jungle - Fest Only - 500 battles - 125kt/g
Rainsong Jungle - All Drops - 500 battles - 450kt/g

Let me know if you have any change requests or if you'd like to keep your current order. I'm trying to get orders out early but I cannot guarantee that for everyone. Thanks for understanding!
8d7o509.png
No changes for mine, ty!
No changes for mine, ty!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
sounds good!
sounds good!
BkLX97a.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngrix3ppo.png
ZwbGqUa.pngll0CfnD.png
Mines good to go, thank you!
Mines good to go, thank you!
Hmm. Could I change to rainsong jungle, please? I’ll PM you the extra 25kt.
Hmm. Could I change to rainsong jungle, please? I’ll PM you the extra 25kt.
"Pretty amazing to be something, at least."
@ShadowFlamel Howdy! Are my items done?
@ShadowFlamel Howdy! Are my items done?
@MadameNova omg, I'm sorry, yes they finished. I got busy with dinner then late night outing with my mom. Was catching up on DOM orders and PMs. I'll have your items sent to you in a moment.
@MadameNova omg, I'm sorry, yes they finished. I got busy with dinner then late night outing with my mom. Was catching up on DOM orders and PMs. I'll have your items sent to you in a moment.
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14