Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli + Baldwin + HD Boarding + More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Hiii Ummm I underestimated how long it takes me to do 500 battles (I was basing off other player's threads) so please do 2 CRs/PMs. That way I don't take your money for the other request without having the loot ready to send to you. Thanks!
@Hiii Ummm I underestimated how long it takes me to do 500 battles (I was basing off other player's threads) so please do 2 CRs/PMs. That way I don't take your money for the other request without having the loot ready to send to you. Thanks!
Hi ShadowFlamel,

Could I please order 500 battles during NotN in bamboo falls - all drops for 375G?

Thank you :)
Hi ShadowFlamel,

Could I please order 500 battles during NotN in bamboo falls - all drops for 375G?

Thank you :)
@BloodAlphaess Got you down! I'll send a reminder closer to the date. Thanks!
@BloodAlphaess Got you down! I'll send a reminder closer to the date. Thanks!
@ShadowFlamel Can I get a preorder slot for NOTN on Thursday 12/28 and Friday 12/29?

500 battles in Bamboo falls with all drops included would be great! Please let me know :D
@ShadowFlamel Can I get a preorder slot for NOTN on Thursday 12/28 and Friday 12/29?

500 battles in Bamboo falls with all drops included would be great! Please let me know :D
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim Festival slots are limited to 1 per player. For all drops in Bamboo Falls at 500 battles it'll be 375kt/g. I put you down for Thursday the 28th. I'll send a reminder ping closer to the date. Thanks!
@Milim Festival slots are limited to 1 per player. For all drops in Bamboo Falls at 500 battles it'll be 375kt/g. I put you down for Thursday the 28th. I'll send a reminder ping closer to the date. Thanks!
Okay sounds great! Sending payment now
Okay sounds great! Sending payment now
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
Hey, I'd like to order 500 battles for NOTN for Bamboo Falls, please!
Hey, I'd like to order 500 battles for NOTN for Bamboo Falls, please!
@Maliblu Put you down. Did you want all drops for 375kt/g or only fest items for 100kt/g?
@Maliblu Put you down. Did you want all drops for 375kt/g or only fest items for 100kt/g?
@ShadowFlamel oops, I had a brain worm and forgot to add that part.. I would like all drops please! Would you like to send payment now?
@ShadowFlamel oops, I had a brain worm and forgot to add that part.. I would like all drops please! Would you like to send payment now?
@Maliblu Noted. lol it's fine I didn't even get the alert that you'd posted till a few minutes ago tho it's been hours so sorry for the delay. It's up to you. If you don't I'll give you a reminder ping closer to the date.
@Maliblu Noted. lol it's fine I didn't even get the alert that you'd posted till a few minutes ago tho it's been hours so sorry for the delay. It's up to you. If you don't I'll give you a reminder ping closer to the date.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14