Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64
Could my entries be removed? I want to change my tags up a bit
Could my entries be removed? I want to change my tags up a bit
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
i recently changed my username from
TrashHoe > Phronima
would it be possible to update my entry? thank you!
i recently changed my username from
TrashHoe > Phronima
would it be possible to update my entry? thank you!
E8BwTpX.png
Hello, First of all, I would like to thank the creators of this tool. GASP is very convenient.
However, I have a couple of questions...
1) Will new tags be added?
2) A tag with the name of the flight (for example, Ice Flight) is used to designate skins...
A) Made by participants in this flight
B) To filter festival skins
C) To designate skins made in the aesthetics/lore of a specific flight
D) All of the above

3)Will a donation system be developed?so that poor sellers, after receiving a flow of clients from GASP, can send a couple of gems to the developers.

~I apologize in advance if I wrote in the wrong forum and thanks for the answers!
Hello, First of all, I would like to thank the creators of this tool. GASP is very convenient.
However, I have a couple of questions...
1) Will new tags be added?
2) A tag with the name of the flight (for example, Ice Flight) is used to designate skins...
A) Made by participants in this flight
B) To filter festival skins
C) To designate skins made in the aesthetics/lore of a specific flight
D) All of the above

3)Will a donation system be developed?so that poor sellers, after receiving a flow of clients from GASP, can send a couple of gems to the developers.

~I apologize in advance if I wrote in the wrong forum and thanks for the answers!
HohX6RN.pngcZKZkwe.gifq4wx5yV.gif5VtXk9A.gifBDcGmpU.gif5VtXk9A.gifq4wx5yV.gifcZKZkwe.gif
Could my entries be removed, please? I want to change things up a bit. Thank you!
Could my entries be removed, please? I want to change things up a bit. Thank you!
heya can i be removed from resells? ty!!
heya can i be removed from resells? ty!!
v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
Could my entries be removed please? Thank you!
Could my entries be removed please? Thank you!
Could I please get all of my entries removed? Thanks!
Could I please get all of my entries removed? Thanks!
@Exastasy @BrutusCourt @Automated @Venture @Aristata Your entries have been removed! @Phronima Changed the entry for 'TrashHoe' to 'Phronima'! @wub Added 'resell' to your do not pings! @/MisaoMirror Hello! Don't worry, this is the right place to ask [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] I'm checking in with the other GASP mods to answer some of your questions - we'll have answers for you shortly! ^^
@Exastasy @BrutusCourt @Automated @Venture @Aristata
Your entries have been removed!

@Phronima Changed the entry for 'TrashHoe' to 'Phronima'!

@wub Added 'resell' to your do not pings!

@/MisaoMirror Hello! Don't worry, this is the right place to ask I'm checking in with the other GASP mods to answer some of your questions - we'll have answers for you shortly! ^^
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Hi! I'd like to be added to auraboas, and also automatically added for new breeds. Thank you!
Hi! I'd like to be added to auraboas, and also automatically added for new breeds. Thank you!
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Could my entry be deleted? Thank you!
Could my entry be deleted? Thank you!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 63 64