Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
@simplyNefarious You currently have four entries with some amount of overlap/conflict, so it may be difficult to make the changes you're looking for work across all of them. If it's okay, could you submit a new entry with everything you'd like to be pinged for? We can remove all the old ones then so it's just the new one without any conflicts!

@Anomalies Removed the entries you specified!

@PinnipedPiers It looks like you're not currently signed up for GASP - are you perhaps on any artists' personal/shop pinglists? If this isn't the case and you received a GASP ping in error, you can PM me a link to the ping and I'll look into what happened!

@softsylveon Removed your entries!
@simplyNefarious You currently have four entries with some amount of overlap/conflict, so it may be difficult to make the changes you're looking for work across all of them. If it's okay, could you submit a new entry with everything you'd like to be pinged for? We can remove all the old ones then so it's just the new one without any conflicts!

@Anomalies Removed the entries you specified!

@PinnipedPiers It looks like you're not currently signed up for GASP - are you perhaps on any artists' personal/shop pinglists? If this isn't the case and you received a GASP ping in error, you can PM me a link to the ping and I'll look into what happened!

@softsylveon Removed your entries!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
Hey can I be removed from all current pinglists?

Thanks a ton!
Hey can I be removed from all current pinglists?

Thanks a ton!
LzG5Smh.png
@Koisticks Removed your entry!
@Koisticks Removed your entry!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio Oh oops, I probably submitted those in the past trying to change things. I just submitted a new one.
@Dydomio Oh oops, I probably submitted those in the past trying to change things. I just submitted a new one.
@simplyNefarious No worries! I've just removed all the old entries ^^
@simplyNefarious No worries! I've just removed all the old entries ^^
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio Thank you!
@Dydomio Thank you!
Hey, so how can I remove myself from the pinglists? I'm no longer really looking for UMAs as I'm trying to cut back on spending, and I get such an unholy amount of pings because of it all.
Hey, so how can I remove myself from the pinglists? I'm no longer really looking for UMAs as I'm trying to cut back on spending, and I get such an unholy amount of pings because of it all.
@GrumpyNoodle You can just post here in this thread any time you want to change or delete your entries, and one of us GASP mods will take care of it! I've removed your entry ^^

edit: clarity
@GrumpyNoodle You can just post here in this thread any time you want to change or delete your entries, and one of us GASP mods will take care of it! I've removed your entry ^^

edit: clarity
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio
Thank you!
@Dydomio
Thank you!
@Dydomio it may be resolved now because i just changed my username! I was WheatleyScience before but I don't think I need removed after changing my username- thank you for checking though!
@Dydomio it may be resolved now because i just changed my username! I was WheatleyScience before but I don't think I need removed after changing my username- thank you for checking though!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70